Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell

Everyone knew.

Even if she didn’t dress or act the way she did, everyone would have known. Not that they’d do anything. As far as they’re concerned, it’s not their place to say anything. They wouldn’t throw a colleague under the bus so easily and aside from that, they all have their own secrets.

Part of it is also that she’s so likeable. Easy to joke with, always the first to greet and thank the staffs at their schedules, always willing to lend a helping hand whether it’s to a trainee or a mere stranger. It was basically impossible to dislike her. She was a pure, loyal, good-hearted person, a rare find in this business where the unwritten rule is that you trust no one. Those qualities held more weight than ual orientation.

That’s why, as Jessica watched Amber sling an arm over her little sister’s shoulder and lean over to whisper something to Krystal that ended up with her doubled over laughing and a genuine smile on her face, even if everyone knew, it didn’t really matter. The younger Jung didn’t say much when it came to her and Amber’s relationship but she didn’t need to in order for Jessica to see how much Krystal adored the older girl. Romantic or platonic, Jessica didn’t know, but it only mattered that she could see through Amber’s actions and the way she looked at Krystal that the feeling was mutual.

Jessica knows better than most how uncomfortable Krystal is with showing affection to those outside her family and especially while on camera but it never seemed to happen with Amber. Jessica wouldn’t be asking or telling anytime about this anytime soon.

After all, Soojung-ah could do a lot worse.