Chapter 2

Never again

 

I woke up a bit later than planed the next day, so I had to hurry to get fixed before I went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I was done, I went up to fix my make up and hair, before heading out shopping. I took one last look in the mirror before I went out and smiled at my reflection. I wore a high waisted pale blue skirt, and a white tank top under my favorite cardigan. I swallowed a bit nervous to go out shopping alone. I checked my handbag one more time, closed the door, and walked away towards the city. 

 

Lucky me for picking a hotel this central!, I thought happy as I walked down the streets and took pictures of pretty much everything. This is so amazing! I exclaimed and smiled when I saw weird looking painted metallic tubes in the air. I walked around for a bit more and just enjoyed the hot, but still bare able weather, and the pretty blue sky. 

Just as I was thinking of searching for a cafe to buy ice cream at, a little shop caught my eyes. It had a cute small wooden sign that said "Souvenir shop". I checked my bag for my cellphone to see what time it was. 12 o'clock! I thought and smiled as I laid my phone down in my purse again, and went into the shop. 

 

The shop were full of shirts with the print "I love Germany" on them, and big and small cups with the flag on. I selected some various items to give to my friends, and headed towards the bench where a young girl were standing behind.

 "Hi!" She said with a smile. I smiled back at her as I opened my purse to reach after my wallet. Where...? I asked myself worried as I looked thru the things in my wallet.

Oh, heck no! I thought terrified as I checked my purse once again. I looked behind me and asked the shop assistant to please wait for me as I was going to go outside to look for my wallet. I opened the door and went outside the shop. I looked around on the street before me, and my eyes landed on a boy that held my wallet. I sighed in relief and was just about to say thanks to the person that found the wallet, but got caught of guard when I realized who my savior was. 

 "Kim Hae young?" Zico asked as he looked down at my wallet at one of my cards with my name on it. 

 "Yeah, what is it?" I asked bored as I tried to reach for my wallet. 

 "Don't you remember me?" He asked with a huge genuine smile on his face. 

 "Should I?" I asked as I preyed up at his face. 

 "I didn't recognize at first, but now I know it's you! You're the only person I know with a birth mark, shaped as a heart on their left upper thigh." He said and I immediately wanted to cover myself at his remark. 

 "It's me! Woo Ji ho!" He said before I could do anything, while biting his underlip nervously. I looked carefully at his face again this time. Like, really looked, and then it hit me. 

 "Oh my god!" I said with a smile when I realized who Zico really was. "It's you!" I exclaimed and reached out to hug him on impulse. He hugged me back and when I realized what I just had done, he had already loosen his grip on me. 

 "What happened to you?" I asked while blushing hard. "You used to be such a-"

 "Nerd?" He filled in with a little smile and nodded. 

 "Well, you know after 8th grade, when we moved to another part of the city?" He asked and I nodded. 

 "Well, I decided to change my style a little-"

 "a little?!" I asked with a smile and he just rolled his eyes at me and continued. 

 "Okey, a lot. But the thing is, that I got a call from a music agency only a month later, and they gave me a contract." He looked at me, twinkling eyes. 

 "That's amazing! I'm so glad for your sake." I said smiling even more. 

 "Yup!" He said happily. "And now after training for four years straight, they're planing on making me debut. Three months after this, you'll hear about a new rapper named Zico," he said and took one of my hands in excitement. 

 "Aww! I've missed you oppa!" I said with a smile and he begun to laugh at our old joke. It all had happened when we we're small, and met for the first time. My family had just moved to the area, and Ji ho had been one of our neighbors. We had met at park only a half block away from our houses. We had randomly started to play with each other, and when he later found out that he was older than me by one week, he had insisted that I should call him oppa. I smiled at the memory and playfully hit his forearm. 

 "Yah! Where are your manners Ji ho? You may be a rising k-pop star, but that doesn't mean that you can just take a lady's wallet!" I said and he begun to blush while he countered by answering "Who's the lady?" And looking around. I sighed and when he gave my wallet back I took his hand in my, and walked into the store again.

 

After that, went to eat a ice cream together. We settled down outside the cafe at one of their tables and I begun to look at him while he was eating. God he's handsome now days, I thought and hurried to look down on my ice cream when he looked up at me.

 "I don't think it ever will be a good time to say this, but I've liked you for some time now." He then said and I looked up at Ji ho. 

 "I'm sorry that never really tried to contact you again after we had moved. I tried to call you after some time had passed, but you didn't answered. And when I went by your house, two months later, they said that you had moved." He paused and looked at me. 

 "I'm sorry too." I said and looked down on the table. "My phone broke, and I couldn't remember your number since you just had changed it. And the note you had gave me with your new address on, disappeared in the laundry. And then my dad got a offer to work at another place, three weeks after you moved, and then we moved." I quieted down when I felt a burning feeling behind my closed eyelids. 

 "I'm sorry." He said again and took my free hand. "For saying this now, but regretted it so much when I never said it when we moved. I don't want to make the mistake again, even if you don't love me back." He said and looked at me. He was just about sit up when I didn't answer, but I took his hand in a firm grip.

 "I love you too." I whispered and I could feel his gaze at me. He exhaled and kissed my forehead.

 "From now on, I'll never let you go." He said and hugged me, not minding the ice cream that had begun to melt in the hot sunshine. I smiled up at him and swallowed my tears. I inhaled his scent. Never wanting to let go. 

 

We spent the rest of the days together, and when it only was two days until we we're both going home, he asked me to come over to his room. In my stomach I could feel butterflies flying around when I knocked at his door. He opened the door, wearing a loose fit white shirt, that exposed his delicious abs, and matched it with some black shorts with white stripes on. He looked down on my short mint colored dress and newly purchased purple shoes, and smiled at me. We both sat down on his bed and begun to talk to each other about what we should do on our last day together in Germany. We decided to go to the zoo, and Ji ho showed of his old drawing talents, by showing me some sketches of his. Suddenly he turned to me and looked deep into my eyes.

 "I promise to never let you go. Never again." He said with a serious look on his face.

 "I promise too," I whispered and kissed him. Ji ho looked a bit surprised and while laughing, he rolled around on the bed, making me lying beneath him. 

 "I think I like you", Ji ho said and my hair back with one hand. A playful smile was plastered over his face. 

 "I think I sort of like you too." I said back while looking up at him.

"Sort of?" He asked with a eyebrow risen.

 "Yah! Don't provoke me!" I said laughing as I took up a pillow from the bed in his room, and tried to hit his head. He stopped my movement half way. 

 "Wouldn't dream of it." He said with his voice full of tenderness. 

"Oh!" He exclaimed as he looked at me. 

 "What?" I asked bemused at the suddenly alluring look he got in his gleaming eyes. 

 "Maybe we should switch on the 'do not disturb' button?" He said and I was just about to take a new pillow from the bed and throw it at him, when he kissed my lips. The kiss was soft, even though his sudden approach. We both pulled away after what just seemed like some seconds, gasping for air. I looked at Ji ho that blushed and smiled. You better watch up, bad boy, I thought as I dragged him down so I could look down on his pretty face. Because I'll never let you go. Never again. I thought and closed the space between us by leaning forward and kiss him.

 

A/N: Thank you soooo much for reading this story! So, I hope you all liked my first twoshot ^^ plz comment or something if you liked it and if you want me to write about something els! Suggestions? <3