My Prince of Aegyo

U (Coz I can't Stop Thinking about you Girl)

 

Listen to: U  by: Super Junior

 

I slowly walked towards my classroom wondering why it’s so quiet, looking to my left and right hoping to see my best friend Ryeowook, before I go to my classroom, I put some of my books in my locker, then suddenly I heard a beautiful melody from the music room, “I love that song U by Super Junior, wow that someone is so good playing it in piano version” I suddenly utter while walking towards the Music room. I slowly open the door carefully so that someone won’t be startle. I entered the room and got the shock of my life and froze to where I’m standing, I saw Sungmin playing the piano, and he noticed me then walks toward my direction. He caught my hand and stared intently in my eyes, I can’t explain why my heart suddenly beat so fast, then he suddenly whispered “Saranghae Yeorae-ah” and slowly inching his face toward my face aiming for a kiss. I slowly close my eyes and waited for the kiss. Waited, waited and waited… I felt someone tapping my shoulder so I open my eyes and shouted “Yah~ where’s my kiss!!!”

“Miss Kim! What kiss are you talking about?” Mr. Cho Kyuhyun told me with a shocked face then smiled at me widely.

“Sunsaengnim.. Mianhe,Mianheyo!!! T.T” I told him hysterically.

“Yah~ Miss Kim sleeping in my class again, is the subject Literature really that boring?” He asked me.

“Annio Sunsaengnim, I actually love your subject really really love it” she animatedly replied and grin widely at her instructor.

“Funny Miss Kim, ok ok, if you really love it don’t dare sleep on it then” he replied , he glance at Jellee who is very  busy  jotting down  what was written on the board then resume the class again.

“I wonder if there’s something between Sunsaengnim and Jellee-sshi” I mumble. Then someone nudged me, I saw my bestfriend Ryeowook.

 

“Hahaha ^^, Yeorae what was that all about? Kiss? Haha If I know your dreaming of Sungmin again” Ryeowook .

“Wookie!!! Shut up! What are you talking about!!!” I told him while covering his mouth and looked around.

“Ok class dismiss, see you again tomorrow” Mr. Cho told us.

“Annyeong Sungsaengnim” we replied in chorus.

I fixed my things and waited for Ryeowook to finish also. While I waited for Ryeowook, someone called him.

“Yah~ Wookie please wait for me also, I want to walk with you and… Yeorae” Sungmin told us making me blush.

“Oh Sungmin-sshi come on make it fast then” Ryeowook replied and look at me wearing a wide grin.

“Yah~ Wookie don’t you dare do anything funny or else--” I glared at him.

“Ahh Sungmin-sshi , Yeorae I forgot to tell you I have to talk to Eunhyuk –sshi  I have to ask him something, you two can go first” Ryeowook told us.

“Yah~ Wookie I just told you that-----” I shouted but it’s too late coz Wookie run very fast leaving us two behind.

“ahh Yeorae come on lets go now it’s getting dark” Sungmin told  me shyly.

“ah Neh, aishh Wookie ‘ hate you” I whispered. They walked home side by side not opening any topic to talked to, so awkward!

--Next Day Music Class—

 

“Ok class I will pair you up so  you can start your presentation for the Music Fest for our school, you can do whatever you want as long as you’re expressing feelings through music, Ok Ok let’s begin with Kim Ryeowook, your partner will be Lee Eunhyuk…………. Then the last pair would be Lee Sungmin and Kim Yeorae, ok now its settled, I will leave you all so you can talk to your partner about on what will you perform, ok bye class Teacher Nari is waiting for me” Mr. Shin Donghee told us while looking at Teacher Nari his girlfriend who is waiting outside the room.

“Ok class Dismiss, see you again tomorrow!” Mr. Shin Donghee told us.

“Annyeong Sungsaengnim.!” We replied in chorus. Then he leaved the room immediately .

“Ahh Yeorae so I am your partner ahmm any suggestion on what will we present for the Music Fest?” Sungmin told me; by the way he is sitting across my seat.

“ah I will formulate some of ideas in mind, then we can just talk tomorrow, anyway it’s Saturday tomorrow right?” I told him.

“Arasso Yeorae you can go at our house tomorrow, anyway I have my complete set of musical instrument if ever we need some and my parents will be on a business trip  and my brother will go with his friends so we can practice alone” He told me with his famous aegyo smile.

“Ah ok Sungmin-sshi, see you tomorrow then ahmm I will go around 9 in the morning!” I told him, then  I pulled Wookie with me and bid goodbye to Sungmin then we run off.

“Wookie! Omo I’m being partnered with Sungmin, what to do, what to do!” I told Wookie continuously slapping his left arm while walking.

“Yeorae~!!! Stop it!  Aishhh, you’re asking me what to do? hmm what if you confess on the Music Fest??? In front of all students in Campus!!!! How was that? Or rather seduce him tomorrow! hahaha” Wookie naughtily suggested me.

“Aishh Wookie-ahh I can’t do that, Aishhh Omo I can’t act naturally in front of him, what will I do tomorrow? Help Me Wookie-ah, How about you go with me tomorrow in Sungmin’s House?” I suggested.

“Yah~~ I won’t, I can’t and I don’t like!!! Haha and I also have a practice tomorrow at Eunhyuk’s House, so I can’t accompany you, Mianheyo chingu! ” he replied.

“Aishhh Wookie~!” T.T I cried.

“hehehe Fighting Chingu .!” he replied doing his cute awkward aegyo.

--- Next day—

 

--Yeorae’s POV—

 

I finished eating breakfast and now I’m looking for an outfit that is suited for me, I tried a white skirt and white blouse I looked intently at my reflection in front of the mirror do some aegyo then make face “Aishh I don’t like this!” I told myself then fit the next in line outfit, a black leggings and black fitted  off shoulder plus body hugger mini dress I did some seductive pose in front of the mirror”Eww what will Sungmin think of me with this kind of dress” I utter then laugh at myself. ”Ok Ok I should wear something comfortable” I looked at my wardrobe and found a shorts and a white tees with a bunny prints on it, I wear the shorts and the tees and to make the outfit complete I put a pink hoody over my tees.”Oh so like me.!hehe” I shouted. I got my pink bunny sling bag.”Omma  gotta go now Annyeong” I shouted while making my way outside with a loaf on my mouth. Then run off.

 

 

--Lee Residence—

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

“Ok Sungmin take care of the house and don’t forget to feed my little bunnies arasso?”  my mother told me.

“Neh Omma. What time will you be back?” I asked.

“Around 8pm, Ok Ok I will go now Take care of yourself and I remember, what’s the name of your classmate that will come over?” my mother asked me.

“Yeorae, Omma, Her name is Yeorae” I answered.

“Oh is that the name of your c----” my mother teased me.

“Aishh Omma, Just go ok you’ll be late Annyeong Omma!” I told her. She kissed me then walked out. Soon I heard the sound of her car.

“Aishhh what time is it, let me check… oh it’s already pass 9, where’s Yeorae.” I mumble while watching Star Golden Bell.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

 

--Yeorae’s POV—

 

I pushed the doorbell outside Lee’s Residence. I waited for a while, then I saw Sungmin running, He opened the door and led me to their Living room.

“Ah Yeorae before we start.., wait” he told me and run to their kitchen I guessed.

“Yeorae please eat first, I baked this chocolate cake” and give me a chocolate cake and Bubble tea. After eating he led me to a pink room.

“Wow is this your sister’s room?”  I asked while taking a seat at the chair in front of the pink study table and looking at the pink bed ,bunny stuffs above the dresser, study table and also pink computer.

“Anni! I don’t have a sister.. It’s my room!” he replied to me.

“Mwoh??  Jeongmal?  This is your room?  ” O.O  I told him looking so shocked.

“Neh” he replied shyly.

“Any ways I love your room, Pink is my favorite color and I also have a bunny stuffs collection” I told him with wide smile.

“Jeongmal? One day I will visit you in your house and allow me to see your bunny collection.” He told me with a shy smile.

“Sure. Oh come let’s start with our presentation, anyway I do have an idea in mind, do you know the song U by the famous group Super Junior, anyway they are my Idol. hehe ” I suddenly busted like a crazy fangirl.

“Neh I also like You.. ah Im mean the song U” he replied.

“Ahh Ok, so heres my Idea, how about you play the piano version of U while ill play the violin and while playing the piano you will sing ,how was that?” I told him.

 “Sure sure, aishh I think this will be a big hit! Come on come on let’s do it, Fighting!!!” I assure him while throwing a fist in the air.

“Ok I will print first the lyrics, make yourself comfortable arasso?” Sungmin told me while busily searching for the lyrics of U of his computer.

“Neh” I replied and stood up looking at the big bunny stuff toy in his bed.

I sit on his bed and took the bunny stuff toy in my arms, I hug it tighly,”Ahhmm so soft ” I mumble still hugging the stuff toy, then I saw a picture frame in his bedside table beside the bunny clock. I took the picture frame and looked intently at it wondering why he has my picture, yes I’m not mistaken, this was taken after my graduation in middle school, Wookie and me has the only copy of this picture I thought still looking at the picture frame.

“Ah Yeorae I’m done printing the Lyrics, come on let’s memorize it” Sungmin suddenly told he.

When I looked at him, he looks surprised, because he saw me holding the picture frame. He suddenly snatched the picture frame from my hand making him loose his balance and fall above me.  That’s when I realize our position, I looked at him, he was also looking at me. I push him and we sit on the bed we are now facing opposite direction.

“S-Sungmin, why do you have my picture?” I asked him.

“I-I don’t know, I- I mean Wookie gave me that picture, come on lets practice now, remember next week is the presentation , let’s go to our music room” he told while heading out the room.

“Arasso” I replied and followed him.

After that incident, he would just talk to me unless it’s about the presentation, sometimes while practicing I always caught him starting at me then he will just averted his gaze. Weeks had pass and tomorrow is our presentation, after were done practicing I bid him goodbye while making my way out of the school’s music room.

“Yeorae, let’s do our best tomorrow arasso? Fighting!” Sungmin told me. Then I heard him sigh.

“Arasso, we can do it..oppa!” I replied then I closed the Music room’s door slowly and walked my way home.

“Did I heard it right? She called me oppa?” Sungmin asked himself, a smile formed on his lips, then he played the piano, he practice his BEST part for tomorrow’s presentation with a smile.