Final~

Movie Night!

Jaein's POV

I was walking down on the street alone getting some air,enjoying the view of the building in Seoul, I went to the the movie house (i just made that up >,<)to lend some movie for tonight since Sehun is free from his tight schedule.Suddenly i got a text from him.

“Bae~did you lend any movies?can’t wait for tonight.And I hope you rated romance movie” He texted me

I ‘m at the edge of shock because he wanted a rated romance movie “Yeah~and gonna buy popcorn and nachos too.NO WAY I AM NOT CHOOSING THE KIND OF MOVIE!!!”I replied

“HAHAHA,I’m joking~okay,see you tonight bae”

He texted again I smiled like an idiot at his text,its really short and cute.. I went to the convenience store to buy the popcorn and nanchos~...I feel very excited tonight and yet it going to be a great moment because Sehun rarely have a free time eversince he became one of the famous group member of EXO.

Sehun’s POV

I've Been busier than ever..I miss my Jaein bae~argghh!dancing and singing it like my daily routine and my EXO members.Thanks to my girlfriend I’m still be able to achive my dream to became a singer and a great dancer.

“Okay we just stop here and let’s go pack our thing and its time to go back to our dorm ”Suho hyung said after finish dancing overdose The whole members are worn out,we’ve been practicing for hours and finally a break after a while.I landed my self on hardword floor while panting myself from the dancing,then i took out my phone from my sweat pants and started to text her.Since tonight I am free gonna spend my time with her while watching movie.I hope she’ll pic some romance movie or rated romance haha~she’ll be strictly hate that kind.But a slight teasing won’t bite.So i texted her

“Bae~did you lend any movies?can’t wait for tonight.And I hope you rated romance movie” I texted her

The devil inside me is totally controling by teasing here~I waited for a few and suddenly got a text from my girl.I would say she’ll freak out about it.

“Yeah~and gonna buy popcorn and nachos too.NO WAY I AM NOT CHOOSING THE KIND OF MOVIE!!!”She replied

I just smirk,since my guess is right~I just replied her back and packed my stuff and leave SM building.I was in hurried since I gonna have my date with Jaein.The Luhan hyung stopped me. “Dude~what the hurried?”He asked “Need to go now hyung my girl is waiting for me”I said while held he palm and walked away from him “Yah!say hi for Jaein”Luhan hyung shout I just made an ‘okay’ sign and hurried to my motocycle and speed to Jaein’s place.

Author’s POV

Sehun speed his ducati motocycle..and arrived after 15 minutes.He took out his helmet from his head..looked very dashing on the mirror while fixing his hair..He went to Jaein front door and took out a key..Sehun had Jaein’s house key since she had made a copy for him last week,slight the key and a just tiggle and open it..Sehun went as saw Jaein in the kitchen. Little didn’t Jaein know that Sehun arrived at her place because she’s too focused on the food and she didn’t even heard the sound of the closing door.Sehun sneakily went to the kitche and smirk appears in his lip and back hugged her.

“AH!!WHO ARE YOU?JUST TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT!JUST DON’T HURT ME”she said while tightly closed her eyes

“I don’t want anything,i just want to watch movie”Sehun whisper to her left ears Jaein eyes were wide now,as she heard her boyfriend’s voice,she turned around and smack his palm countlessly

“Oww~oww~it hurst bae!!”Sehun whimper while pouting cutely “Argghh!!why did you do that i almost got a heart a ttack”Jaein said angrily while her arm are crossing on her chest Sehun smiled and began to coax her

“Aigoo~sorry bae~I can’t stand watching you scared its too cute~Okay I’m sorry now let’s go and watch a movie”Sehun said while hugging her Jaein smiled “Okay~okay let’s go and please carry the popcorn and the nachos and I’ll bring the beverages”She said Sehun obediently followed.

The both of them went to uptairs living room.They sat the foods and drinks on the table.Sehun was setting the cd while Jaein close the light~As they finished the movies started to play. “What movie did you pick?”Sehun asked “The Ring”You replied while focusing on the screen Sehun just made and ‘O’ with his mouth.

The movie started and both of their pair eyes were focused on the screen.There’s the part when the sudden suspend accured and Jaein were totally scared and close her eyes while Sehun just watch with the poker face on...At the sudden when the ghost came out Jaein were frighted.Sehun who realised that her girlfriend scared,He slightly hugged her while his hand closed Jaein’s eyes “Is the ghost scene over yet?”Jaein asked while she snuggled her head on Sehun’s firm chest

“Haha~its over bae..~He said Jaein were about to rised her head when sudden a character scream “AHHHHH” Jaein quickly hide her face back to Sehun chest while Sehun just laughed at her ....

“Yah!!meanie” She said Sehun just smiled and suddenly he pulls you up and started to kiss her lips~the the kiss was light and sweet~after a few second Sehun back out and put her back to his chest The both of them enjoyed their happy time togather on their movie night~

 

Hi!How was it good?bad?I hope this could make it up to the readers...Sorry for not updating a long long long long long time~But after our major exam we will try to update as much as we can~so lots of love and for those Malaysian who are batch 99 good luck on PT3~