--END--

If You Only Knew

 

"Yah yah TaeTae!! G-Dragon's birthday is coming!! Only 5 days left" Jungkook jumped in excitement and told to his boyfriend, Taehyung when he immediately saw him in the classroom.

"Jinjja?" Taehyung asked when he looked at his overly joyed cute boyfriend.

"Yeah! Please come with me to the mall, G-Dragon sunbaenim will have a fan meeting to celebrate his birthday with his fans!! Please come with me!" Jungkook his irresistible pout.

"Eerrhh...?" Taehyung teased.

"Fine! I'll be okay in my own" Jungkook stomped his foot, crossed his arms and turned around with a pout.

Taehyung chuckled, stood up and gave a back hug to Jungkook; who's still upset.

"Hahaha I'm just joking baby~" Taehyung said and rested his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Jinjja? Yeay!! Thank you so much TaeTae! You're the best!" Jungkook turned around and gave kisses on Taehyung's lips, cheeks, and forehead.

"Ehem! Please get a room." The couple heard and looked at their left.

"Shut up Jimin!" Jungkook said when he saw it was their friend Jimin.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Jimin half shouted.

"Just ignore him" Taehyung said to his lover.

"You too! I swear when my Yoongi gets here you too are in trouble for not respecting me" Jimin said and stuck out his tongue.

 

 


 

"Jungkook, isn't GD's birthday is the same with you and Taehyung's anniversary?" Jimin remembered and asked the younger.

They are now walking through the hallway when Jimin asked.

"OMO!!! I forgot!! It is!!" Jungkook snapped when he remembered.

"What are you going to do?" Jimin asked again.

"Ahhh!! What will I do?" Jungkook groaned in frustration.

 

 


 

 

"Tae, you don't have to walk me home from now on, I got a part time job so after school I'm going straight ahead to my work" Jungkook said when the school bell finally rings.

"Oh okay.. What's the money for?" Taehyung asked.

"Ahmm.. uh.. ahh.." Jungkook scratched his head on thinking for an alibi.

"Oh I get it, you need that money for GD's fan meeting right?" 

"Yeah! Yes! That's right" Jungkook replied.

"Oh well then just be careful okay? Go straight home immediately when you finish work okay?" Taehyung wants to make sure.

"Nae~~" Jungkook hummed and kissed the older's cheeks and bid a good bye.

 


 

 

Taehyung's POV

 

Because of my Jungkook's work I barely hang out with him, we can only be together when we're in school. It just pains me that he makes his work first and GD than me.

 

 

"Jungkookie! Tomorrow--" He cut me.

"Oh TaeTae! Tomorrow meet me at out favorite restaurant at the mall okay? 6:00 PM I'll be waiting for you" Jungkook quickly said and kissed him and hurriedly left for the last day of his work.

 

 

 

 

 

I'll hate myself after this but I think this relationship wouldn't last if Jungkook would make hid idol first, he's too busy preparing for the fan meet and all of his time for that GD! I love him so much but I think this wouldn't last if I won't do this.

 

 

As planned I met him to our favorite restaurant 6:00 sharp, I already saw him seating in our usual spot and walked up to him.

"J-Jungkook" I stuttered as I called him, he smiled when he looked up to me, I took the seat across him.

"I have something to say..." I said and prepared myself.

"Sure go ahead.." He said and I saw that he was holding a small gift box. 

I'm sure it's for that GD..

"I think we have to end here..." His eyes widened and his sweet smile faded as he heard me say those words.

"B-But--" I can already tense that he's about to cry.

"I don't think our relationship would last, if you keep making me last in your priorities, so I think we should just end it here..." I can't stand to see him cry, and I for myself know that I would be too in a moment, so I quickly stood up and left him there.

 


 

Knock! Knock! Knock! KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

Gosh who could this be?! I'm actually having my moment here in my room when I heard a continuous knock on my door.

I climbed out of my bed and went to the living room and to the door, as I opened it a fist is what I met.

"The eff?!" I yelled and held my chin. I looked up and saw an angry Jimin.

"Yeah! Are you really out of your mind????!!!!" Jimin shouted at me and I know why he's here and whe he did that.

"Leave me alone Jimin! This would be the best.." I said in a low tone.

"Would be the best for what? HUH?!!!" 

"Look, its just that I don't want to be his last priority, I know I'm selfish but its just that he makes that GD first than me, than our relationship. He even got a part time job just to earn money for that stupid fan meet!" I explained but I saw that his face only got angrier.

"YOUU!! YOU ARE SO UBELIEVABLE!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT'S TODAY??!!" Jimin shouted at me.

"G-Dragon's B-Birthday?" I stuttered in fear.

"YOU ARE SUCH A BASTARD!! YOU EVEN FORGOT THAT IT'S YOUR AND JUNGKOOK'S 1ST ANNIVERSARY!! AND HE WORKED FOR THOSE 5 DAYS TO EARN MONEY TO GIVE YOU YOUR MOST WANTED WATCH!! He wanted to surprise you and give it as a gift but you ing ruined it earlier!" Jimin finally calmed his self but he was still angry.

"I-I d-didn't know, I c-can't believe I f-forgot, I'm such a f-fool..." I was shocked and can't believe how stupid and fool I am.

I got to go to him, I need to apologize, I'm such a bastard!! 

 

"Jimin-hyung thanks for letting me know" I smiled and hurriedly went to my Jungkook's house.

 


 

When I was finally in front of his house, I shouted and called for him. Not a minute pass I already saw him peeking through his window, I saw him with those sad eyes.

"I'M SORRY!! I'M SUCH A BASTARD!! I DIDN'T KNOW PLEASE FORGIVE ME JUNGKOOK, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I cried and shouted and kneeled down.

I'm really regretting what I had done.

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I'LL DO EVERYTHING! JUST PLEASE TAKE ME BACK" I cried more and for my luck the rain poured on me, great just great!

I didn't moved an inch, I stayed there and didn't care about the heavy and cold rain.

I looked up and he was gone. I cried even more and bowed my head, but then I felt someone approached me, I looked up and saw Jungkook with an umbrella.

 

 

 

He let me inside the house and gave me a towel, but it was still quiet and a little awkward. I decided to break the silence.

"J-Jungkook... I-I'm sorry" I said and turned to face him and look straight to his eyes.

"I'm sorry i-if I made GD sunbaenim first than you, but I swear I love you more" I saw his eyes is aready wet.

"Don't be sorry I'm suppose to be the one apologizing, I'm such a stupid stupid stupid human! I can't imagine how stupid I am." I bowed my head and held his hands.

"Please forgive me, I didn't know and I even forgot our 1st anniversary..." I felt my cheeks wet.

"It's okay TaeTae, I forgive you. I love you so much, I want you to know that I love you more than anyone and anything, I love you more than GD sunbaenim I only like him as an artist, but you I love you as my other half" He whispered the last part and bowed his head, he was blushing.

"Jungkook" I called him and when he looked up, I kissed him passionately. 

"Let's start again and never stop loving each other" I said and smiled when I broke the kiss.

"Mmmhh" He nodded and smiled.

 


 

Pfftt XD It's GD's birthday and I made him the reason why TaeKook fought XDD Anyways~~ Yey I made it I actually posted it x)) I hope some of you guys are still reading A/N :3 Just wanted to say that I'm going to write an alternative ending for this ^^ That's all :)) byeee~~