The End~

The 'Perfect~' Couple

~|… FLASHBACK …|~

 

 

… … 

 

… … … … 

 

… 

 

That's how awkward it was for the both of them at first. Maybe it was the way that they both met so randomly, and to top it all off on a 'mission' too. But something seemed to click between the two when they made eye contact. And then there was also the fact that they had shared quite a lot of indirect kisses.

 

Doojoon, being the gentleman that he was tried making small talk with Hye Rin to ease away the awkwardness. Hye Rin on the other hand, was being her shy flirty self, tucking her hair behind her ear as she smiled widely at everything Doojoon was saying. While all that was happening, Shi was watching Anie and Yoseob progress slowly but surely comfortable. That's right, you're doing a good job Anie! That's what she was thinking the whole time.

 

"Doojoon-ssi, that's so cool!" Hye Rin said a bit too loudly for Shi's liking.

 

Shi turned around and glared at the two flirting shamelessly behind her back. "Can you two stop flirting?! If you want to flirt so badly then do it elsewhere."

 

 Hye Rin turned a shade of pink. "Yah, Shi! Who said that I'm flirting?"

 

Shi rolled her eyes. "Please Hye Rin-ah, I can read you like an open book. So just save me the trouble of you trying to explain to me that you're not flirting. And you Doo-doo oppa, stop trying to corrupt my innocent dongsaeng's mind."

 

"Me? Corrupt Hye Rin's mind? Ha~ you're funny Shi-ah. Let's go somewhere else shall we Hye Rin-ssi?" Doojoon said standing up with Hye Rin doing the same thing.

 

"Yah, where are you guys going?"

 

"You said that if we wanted to flirt with each other than we should go somewhere else. And that's exactly what we're doing. Plus, Yoseob and your sister had already left a while ago."

 

Shi turned to the table Anie and Yoseob were just sitting at earlier only to find it empty. "Omo, where did they go?! What do I do now?!" Shi turned back to Doojoon with a death glare. "Its all your fault you piece of doo-doo!"

 

"Whatever." Doojoon shrugged off Shi's glare and took Hye Rin's hand in his. "See ya Shi!"

 

"Bye Shi~!" Hye Rin said with the biggest smile on her face.

 

Shi sat there at the table flabbergasted by the fact that two of good friends just left her hanging while they hooked up with each other. Deep down inside, Shi was more sad than she was mad, but that's another story to tell.

 

~|… FLASHBACK END …|~

 

 

 

~|… PRESENT DAY …|~

 

 

No One's POV

 

"Uwah~ Doojoon-ah, I always wanted to come to an amusement park!" Hye Rin exclaimed excitedly.

 

"I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself already. And before I forget, sorry for the sudden change in our date schedule. It would've been better if we came earlier but I got caught up in some work." Doojoon said rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"It's ok Doojoon-ah. This is better than you just suddenly canceling the date on me. But if you did that I don't think I would talk to you for a week."

 

"Are you serious?! For that long you won't talk to me?"

 

"Hmm… maybe hehe."

 

"Yah, you!" Doojoon said wrapping Hye Rin into a bear hug.

 

~ ~… 3 Hours Later …~ ~

 

At this point, Doojoon and Hye Rin had been on almost all the rides at least twice. It was just about past 7: 30 when the they both realized that the sun was almost completely down.

 

"Aww~ I don't want to go home yet. Sun why can't you stay up just a little bit longer?" HyeRin whined.

 

"Who said that we had to leave anytime soon just because the sun is going down?" Doojoon said with his arms crossed over his chest. "Let's go get something to eat and play more games afterwards."

 

HyeRin's eyes lit up at the mention of food. "Food, Food, Food!!"

 

After the two finished three servings of food each, they headed towards the games and arcade section. They were walking hand in hand with the lamp post lights coming on, enjoying a bag of cotton candy that they had bought. They would stop every now and then to observe the game stands that they passed by only to end up bickering and continue walking to the next game stand.

 

HyeRin shivered when a sudden gust of night wind blew. Noticing this, Doojoon took of his overcoat and placed it over HyeRin's frail, shivering body. "Better?"

 

HyeRIn looked into Doojoon's eyes and smiled. "Thank you Doojoonie." They continued to walk around hand in hand. Just then something big, white, and fluffy caught HyeRin's eyes. "That one!"

 

Doojoon's eyes went big. "That one?! But… It's huge!"

 

HyeRin laughed. "That's the point. The bigger the better!" Doojoon looked hesitant. "It's ok, we can try something else." She tried dragging Doojoon somewhere else even though she wanted that big bear.

 

"I'll do it." Doojoon said.

 

HyeRin's head jerked up. "Really, Doojoonie?!" He nodded his head and began walking towards the stand holding the big bear captive.

 

"If I can't even get that bear for you then I can't consider myself a man." Doojoon explained to HyeRin. "What do I need to do to get the big one over there?" Doojoon asked the game vendor guy.

 

"Its pretty simple. You just need to get three bulls-eye in a row." The guy explained.

 

"I got this." Doojoon said digging out 5 dollars out of his pocket and slabbing in onto the counter top. "Are you watching this HyeRin?"

 

"Yep. And recording."

 

"Sir it's a dollar for each dart."

 

"Just keep the 5. I only need one shot." To some it may have sounded like Doojoon was bragging, but that's because they don't know how scary accurate he is when it came to the game of darts. Doojoon took a deep breath, got into position, took another deep breath, and threw the dart.

 

"DAEBAK!!" HyeRin yelled from the side. Can you guess what happened? Yep, he hit the bull-eye.

 

"Second one." Again, Doojoon did the same thing he did before throwing the dart and yet again hitting bulls-eye! "And, the last one. How about a kiss on the cheek, HyeRin?"

 

"Yah~! What are you saying?! You'll get one when you win."

 

"Ok, but to make fairer, I get two." He said holding out the piece sign to emphasize the number and his happiness.

 

"Fine, fine. But that's only if you win."

 

"Don't worry. I'll win this and collect my prize." Again, he did the same thing he did earlier for the third time. But instead of staring straight ahead, he locked eyes with HyeRin. He didn't release his gaze on her even when he threw the dart.

 

"Woah!!" Only when the vendor dude talk did they break eye contact. "You're really good at this sir! And here's your prize. Thank you for playing, and have a good night~!"

 

HyeRin hugged the bear to death all the while squealing in happiness. "Oppa~ you're so cool!! The BEST~!!" She said holding up two thumbs up in Doojoon's direction. Doojoon had his arms crossed over his chest with a pokerface. "What's wrong oppa?"

 

"It's nothing. Let's go." He said turning around without another word, leaving HyeRin dumbfounded.

 

HyeRin was confused. She didn't know what she did to make him upset. "Yah, Doojoon-ah. What's wrong with you?" She grabbed his hand to stop him when she caught up with him. "Tell me what's wrong." He continued to look over HyeRin's head, not saying a word. Just then HyeRin got on her tippy toes and pecked him on the right cheek. "Is that better, you big baby?"

 

A small smile played at his lips. "Don't forget this side, too. " He said turning his left cheek to HyeRin.

 

"Aigo~ what am I going to do with this big baby." She said before kissing him on the left cheek. "That should last you a good two weeks."

 

"More like a good 10 minute." Doojoon said lacing his fingers with Hye Rin's.

 

They continued walking around hand in hand, talking and laughing under the dim lights that lighted up the walk way. It was a romantic moment for the two lovely idiots indeed.

 

"Oppa, let's go on that." HyeRin said pointing at the beautifully lit up Ferris wheel. 

 

Doojoon took one look at it and didn't even need to think twice whether he wanted to get on it or not. "Let's go. After that we can go home since it's getting late and cold."

 

HyeRin almost couldn't contain her excitement when they climbed into the little cart thingy. As soon as HyeRin climbed in, she placed her bear next to her making Doojoon take the seat across from her. He would've preferred to sit next to his girl, but then again he was happy with just being with her.

 

"Omo~! It's going up oppa!" HyeRin exclaimed. There's something that you guys should know, everything that happened so far on this date was exactly as HyeRin wanted it to be. Basically, this was her ideal date. And she was extremely happy that she got to experience it with someone like Doojoon.

 

Doojoon couldn't help but smile and admire how cute his girlfriends was. The way she got so worked up over the littlest and simplest things was adorable! It amused him how she can be so imperfectly perfect, and how he managed to win the heart of this girl. He  looked outside and saw how beautiful the whole park was with all the lights lighting up the whole place, but he preferred to stare at the piece of art sitting before him.

 

"Doojoon-ah, look at the view. It's so beautiful!"

 

"I bet it's not as beautiful as you are."

 

HyeRin turned to look at Doojoon and found him staring at her intently. She looked at him and found only love, admiration, adoration, and truth in his eyes. Was it possible to feel so much love from someone with just a simple look? In this case, yes, it was possible. Slowly, Doojoon leaned in closer to HyeRin until both their faces were just centimeters away from each other.

 

"HyeRin-ah…" HyeRin shivered from how Doojoon said her name and from how his breath felt against her lips. "…I love you, Kim HyeRin."

 

"I love you, too, my pabo Yoon Doojoon."

 

They both smiled before finally meeting the other's lips. There was no moment in their lives that was as perfect as this moment. This moment will forever go down in their history of love. Why? Well, it was absolutely perfect. Everything about the kiss was perfect, the scenery was perfect, they thought the other was perfect, so what can possibly not be perfect?

 

And that concludes the love story of our narcissist Yoon Doojoon and perfectionist Kim Hye Rin; making the most 'perfect' couple of the century. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND~ THERE IT GOES~!!! HAHAHA~ this was so funny cause I realized the other night when I was rewatching Burning The Beast that HyeRinnie and Doojoonie really do make a good couple~!! Why?? Becasue they're so alike!!! I'm serious... those two could just go and get married already... I'M FURREALZZZZ HYERIN~!!!!

Anyways~ I hoped you guys enjoyed this lame little oneshot of my dear HyeRinnie and her long-living love for Yoon leader.

 

Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote JUSEYO~!! SARANGHAE~ <3~!!!!