Chapter 1 The truth which is revealed!

Hating is the HARDEST THING to do!!!!

'BWOH? Doctor. It....It can't be. I....I am healthy before omma dead. Why....Why do I have cancer? It....It can't be.' I said.

'Calm down, Mr Sanghyun-ah. Do your mother or father someone had cancer?' Doctor Lee asked. I thinked for awhile.

Omma had dead with cancer. Yeah, Dara noona said that omma dead with cancer.

'Yeah, my mother had cancer and she dead with cancer.' I said.

'So, Mr Sanghyun. Your cancer is now in stage 3 now. I think you can't cure it now. I am sorry but you're just going to alive only 1 year.' Doctor Lee said.

'1....1 year? But....I....I can't do anything in 1 year. Doctor, please help me. I want to live with everyone. I...I don't want to leave my precious princess yet. Please, doctor. If I leave her she'll really hurt.' I said.

'I am sorry, Mr Sanghyun. I have nothing to do. If we go on a surgery, It'll fail.' Doctor Lee said. I stunned.

'So, Mr Sanghyun. It is your choice. If you go in surgery, you'll hurt your head and maybe you can forget some past. We are not sure about it.' He said. Then a nurse rushed into the room.

'Uisa, a guy in room 31 needs surgery now.' The nurse said.

'Arraso, prepare the things we need. I'll come now.' Doctor Lee ordered. He turned to me.

'So, Mr Sanghyun. Please excuse me. I better go now.' He said and went out. I left. I sighed. 

Park Sanghyun you had no hope. I....I had to leave my precious princess, Hwang Tiffany.  

I went out of the room and bumped into a guy.

'Aw, mianhae.' I apologized and quickly stands up. I came back to my home. 

*Knock Knock*

Dara noona come and open the door.

'Sanghyun-ah. Where have you been?' Dara noona asked.

'Ani, noona. I just feel bored and went somewhere.' I lied. Mianhae, noona. I don't want you to hurt. 

'Aw, arraso. Your friends are waiting at you.' Dara noona said.

'Neh.' I said and went into the house. I saw Joon hyung, Seungho hyung, Byunghee hyung and Mir sitting in the living room.

'Sanghyun-ah. You're back.' Seungho hyung said cheerfully.

'Neh, hyung. How long you guys have waiting for me?' I asked.

'Yah! Park Sanghyun. What happen to you?' Joon asked.

'Hyung, I am okay. I am just a bit tired.' I answered. Seungho hyung walked to me.

'Are you fine, Sanghyun-ah?' He asked.

'Neh, hyung. I am.' I said.

'Are you sure?' Mir said.

'Yep, I am fine. Sorry for making you guys alone. But I want to rest now.' I said.

'We understand, Sanghyun-ah. Go and rest.' Byunghee hyung said.

'Gomawo.' I said and went into my room. I closed my eyes.

*Phone rings*

I opened my eyes and looked at the phone screen.  I smiled. It is no other than my precious princess. I answered the phone.

'Sanghyun-ah.' I first heard her cheerfully voice.

'Aw, my princess what do you want to tell me?' I asked.

'Sanghyun-ah, I want to meet you. Can you come?' She asked.

'Arraso, I'll always grant my princess wish. Where do you want to go?' I asked.

'Me? To beach. I really want to go there.' Tiffany said.

'Arraso, I'll come and pick you my princess.' I said.

'Gomawo, Sanghyun-ah. You're like a god who grant my wish. Saranghae.' She said and end the phone.

'I love you too, Fany-ah.' I said and smiled. I walked to my desk. There are photo with Tiffany and many photos of Tiffany. I took out my diary book. I grabbed a pen.

Dear Diary,

                             I am totally upset of my result. What should I do? I can't live without my princess. I know my princess needs me. But ottoke? Destiny makes us far away. I know I won't be alive and how could I said to my princess that I have cancer. She would be cry and she'll be really hurt. I can't just watch my princess crying and hurt. I love her more than myself. I would rather die to save her. Because she is the only one that I need. I can't live without my precious princess, Tiffany Hwang.

 I put my pen on the desk and keep my diary into my closet. I changed my clothes and prepare the best to see with my precious princess.  I went downstairs and took the car's key.

'Sanghyun-ah. Where are you going?' Dara noona asked.

'Me? I am going out with Tiffany.' I said.

'Oh!' Dara noona said.

'Noona, when is Jiyong hyung is going coming back?' I asked.

'Jiyong?' Dara noona asked.

'Neh, you must be missing your beloved husband, Kwon Jiyong.' I said.

'Yah!' Dara noona shouted.

'Noona, take care of your child. Jiyong hyung will really pleased when he come back.' I said.

'Arraso.' Dara noona said. I went out and get on the car. I drove to Tiffany's house and saw Tiffany wearing a  nice dress and waiting for me infront of her house. I come out of the car.

'Wow, my princess is really pretty.' I said. She blushed.

'You too, my prince is so handsome.' She replied.

'Fany-ah, Kaja.' I said and we two went on the car.

---

Chapter 1 updated~! I feel pity for my Cheondoongie. He loves her princess alot.

---