Chinese dumpling and black hair

Dumplings and Pandas

 A knock A on the door was heard, and before I  could ask who was it , the upper body of a  tall guy with black hair leaned into my office . "Did you miss me ? " , the guy asked giggling .

Without even lifting my head I knew it was Tao , my  mentally 3 year old  boyfriend.

I closed my mint colored MacBook and got up , bumping myself into the table while coming toward him .

Still giggling he asked " are you ok? " , placing his hand on my pelvic  that got red from the bump , while giving me a peak on my lips . "What do you think about my new hair? y isn’t it ? "' he looked at his reflection big closed window.  "You always look y, even with that ridiculously blond hair", he chuckled, "I know."

Now I sat on my desk , looking at Tao , " have you changed something in your office ? " he touched the planet he gave me , (Really Tao? couldn’t think of anything better ?)  , "office? it's just a silly room with a desk , a cabaret  , a planet , some chairs and a window .  " how dare you ? even I don’t have an office" again with that cutie giggle ,  " how's Designing going ? "  . Ho yeah , I was a Designer . nothing big , I was the person who polishes the last design of the main designer and I also sent the design to be made in real life, like a sample handmade , and that person would send it to the factory . " fine " I simply answered . " the reason I came here he slowed his apeech and looked at me " running away from all t-h-e –f-a-n-s-s-s" he looked at me " was to give you this  " , he handed me a box with my lunch ,some tasty dumplings he  made last night when I said I am craving some , " I forgot  that didn’t I ?"

I jumped of the desk I sat on and hugged Tao , " thank you so much , my hero " . he always takes such good care of me , it was like that since we just met five and a half years ago . " please don’t do that again , I hate it when you are feeling bad or hungry " – " I wont do that anymore dear " ,Tao lifted me and now we shared a much anticipated kiss . I bet you are  wondering about the " lifted me " part , don’t you ? yeah …. Thing is , I am 155c"m (actually 153.5 c"m but don’t tell ) , and Compared to Tao who is 183 c"m , its not that easy to kiss , trust me , we tried .

and after that he had to go , some shooting for a new Choreography of wushu . then he came running again into my office/silly room and quickly said "ho yeah tomorrow there's  TV crew coming to our dorm's , talk later love you " and ran away again . I chuckled to myself when I remembered that he is in main rapper in exo .

I didn’t really  felt like doing any thing , so I doodled until it was 5pm when  I get off work , run home and get bullied by the rest of exo , a very warm welcome from them indeed . counting down the minutes I packed my stuff and as the second the clock hit five I ran out of the office/room and said goodbye to the floor secretary ,  HeeWoo , she was 16 just finished high school and waited for the start of the semester, she liked exo and when I got this job they came to visit (that’s when tao bought me that planet ) and they took a photo together , since then she likes me . AHHHH fresh air (of cars) , I missed that . I always have to run to my motorcycle because this building  usually is packed with exotics , I like them most of the time because most of the time they Support Tao and me.

A drive of 10 minutes over the Han river was enough for me to get home(actually – dorm's.)
I looked at my zebra patterned key as I opened the door  ,I run to my room and I try to not be heard or seen because then someone will ask me to make ramen , I ran up the stairs and as I almost slipped into our bathroom , Chanyeol saw me . " JIA IS HOME !!! SHE IS HOMEEE !! " I grinned at the smiling Chanyeol as some of the members poked their heads out of their rooms . " YAY ! " I heard Kai yell, and after him sehun screamed " no we are going to get food ! I have been waiting all day ! " , I stepped into Xiumins and luhan room and saw xiumin reading a comic book , " don’t you feed your members ? " I looked at  the smiling Xiumin looked at me , " they don’t like my ramen as much as yours " he winked .

I dragged myself into our room and saw Tao wasn’t back yet . I wanted to close the door as Chanyeol stuck his ginormous foot between the wall and door as sehun was behind him " aren't you going to make ramen for us ?" they looked at with puppy eyes . " you annoying guys , Ill change cloths and Ill go downstairs to make you food. " I closed the door , as sehun yelled " actully for all of exo , tao is on his was home and all of us are hungry ! " I took a two minute shower and then I grinded looking for a one of tao's shirts I could wear , I took a grey one who looked kind of old to me , I knew he wouldn't mind .

 

I literally could hear their smiles when I took the stairs to the white , relatively clean kitchen . what can I do I just made a huge pot with hot boiling water , and placed inside 8 packs of shin ramen , I added some vegetable's and sauce to make it a ramen soup  , they call it "gourmet ramen" even though its really simple in my opinion . after 15 minutes I called " everyone who is hungry !! come down , I made food you guys ! " I could hear so much legs going down the stairs , literally so much feet ,then they all started making the long long table in the dining room , it was a very long, traditional korean table that made everyone sit on the floor.  " someone take the pot of soup  guys , I cant lift it." – the pot was litrally my height . well not really but I could easily fit into the pot ,so yeah I couldn’t lift it.

Someone suddenly hugged my from behind and whispered inside of my ear   " would you like me to take that pot dear ? " I turned around to see the sweating Tao , that cutie , he always works so hard .

And that’s it , we couldn’t stand it . Tao lifted me and sat me on the marble cabaret in the kitchen , he leaned towards me and we kissed like always it was great , tao is a great kisser . I leand back for a minute , taking a towel and whipping my sweaty boyfriend.  " I guess you worked hard " I couldn’t stop looking into his beautiful eyes. We just kept kiss and suddenly heard suho coming to take the pot . I stopped and Tao turn his upper body towards him , his lower body(more like his ) I wrapped with my legs. Suho looking at us said " love birds , you should come eat before Chanyeol and Sehun will eat all of your food. " he chuckled , apparently he thinks it funny to always call us love birds. Tao and I dragged ourselves without really wanting  to the table , all we wanted is to have the time for ourselves but we couldn’t continue when all the members were calling us to eat . " Tao did you told Jia about the TV show tomorrow ?"  asked Lay the eating tao who nodded and between anther bite said " but not all" Lay looked at both of us sitting close to each other .

  " if so , you don’t know you are need to be in it ?" I moved my head side to side and said  " he had to go to practice , tao just said that they would be coming here." Lay nodded and suho add " manger hyung want you to be here for the TV show and take part , they think it will be good for exo . " now he just looked straight upset – " even more publicity." And looked down to his food . it been a while , around the time that kris left that the members don’t really feel the same , they  really were one . the members haven't been themselves , the are still in contact with Kris (about a month now) but you could see they kind of been down , but they are getting better from day to day. " anyway " Luhan suddenly said "  we hope you will enjoy   having it with you " he flashed his smile at me and the table moved suddenly " aw ~! " luhan said looking at tao , who kicked him under the table.

So I finished quickly ate while dying to get to our room. I peed and Tao went to quickly take a shower and I went to our room . the bed with green s was like always , very comfortable . I just lied there waiting for tao , suddenly I saw his face lying in front of me . I looked at him when he told me how amazing was the shouting's .he took of his shirt , smiling at me , and raised his eyebrow . " Tao im not taking my shirt off " I laugh and tao blushed " I never meant it just that, that , that ." – we both lough , tao have been working out so he just asks sometimes if I see any changes. " you look very good honey", "I hoped you would say that . "
and after a long converstion about our relationship , tattoos , dumplings and pandas we both just fell asleep , close to each other , smiling and happy ,  hoping this relationship would last forever .

At the time we both have no idea how wrong we were.