7 days to make you love me

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

One day, Park Min Young confessed her love to her crush Choi Seung Hyun.

However, he rejected her just because that he didn't have any feeling toward her. Instead of giving up, Min Young made a bet with him.

What is the bet between Park Min Young and Choi Seung Hyun?

What is the prize for the winner?

What is the payment for the loser?

Who will be the winner, Park Min Young or Choi Seung Hyun? 

✿ ❁*:.。..。.:゜゚ღ ✮ ღ゜゚:.。..。.:*❁ 

CHARACTER:

Park Min Young [19 years old]: a cute, optimistic girl studying in Dongguk University. She has a crush on Choi Seung Hyun [aka T.O.P] - a friend of her brother.

 

Choi Seung Hyun [22 years old]:  a senior in  Dongguk University. Called as T.O.P. Really cold and doesn't care of anyone. He thinks that love and girls are troublesome.

Foreword

DISCLAIMER:

  • Thank @Jnster [http://elegant-bliss.blogspot.com/] for designing great poster and BG for my fic :) 
  • I do not own the characters. This is purely made out of the writer’s (yours truly) imagination.
  • The plot of the story is mine. Any similarities of this fanfiction to other fanfictions are purely coincidental.
  • SILENT readers are tolerated but SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT are the two simple things you should do when you read my fics to show that you appreciate my hard work. 
  • Plagiarizing is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Suggestions, Criticisms & Reactions are HIGHLY APPRECIATED

    © 2012 All Rights Reserved  

Distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited without Imaginary_Life's consent