Confession

my yes or no

kim's pov

 

everyone bid their goodbyes, we don't know the exact list of who passed the two weeks training all i know is pie is not one of them. as usual i ask everyone who wants to have a drink with me to my surprise pie says she wants to come. we went to the mall first to eat and then went to the place where we decided to drink anton's house one the trainees and our team mate, and oh before i forgot we came here together with zee remember my friend who have a crush on pie? yes that's him and luckily larry is not available to join us. it is not that i am being mean it is just that if larry is here i won't have a chance to mingle with pie and don't get me wrong i'm not jealous.

 

zee and one of the trainees went to buy drinks, since zee really likes pie and he wants to impress her he says he will pay for everything can't help to roll my eyes come on kim he is your friend so i just decided to just walk for a while and told them i'll just buy a smoke but the truth is i just want to be alone. 

 

while walking i thought someone called me but i'm a type of person who is not really friendly and nobody knows me here so i did not bother to look behind, to my surprise someone hold my shoulder i turn around and it was pie.

 

"hey?" what do you expect i don't know what to say, "hey? hmmm. can i come with you?" she asked, i want to be with her but i'm about to buy smoke and i don't want her to see me smoking,"why?" i asked her, (seriously kim? why?) "i mean do you want to buy something? where are they? you alone?" again what am i saying? i really don't know what's happening with me "errrr? don't you want me to come?" she curiously asked "ahm no, i mean yes!" i can see confusion withe pie's face "ahhhm? can i come or not?" she asked "i mean yes you can come with me." i said and she just answered me with a sweet smile. oh gosh i'm melting but the heck just like what the movie says there are people who is worth melting for. haist pie why do you have to be straight? why do you have to have a boyfriend? i thought. 

 

i bought my smoke and some candy for pie, why? don't ask me she just mentioned that she need candy when drinking alcohol beverages i'm trying to control myself because of this unknown feeling when pie talked, "i know you are one those spy that they are saying," i was shocked but then since training is finished "yes i am, well, what should i say?" i really don't know what to say, then she talked again "aren't you happy that i decided to come with you?" i just smiled, "do you remember thst i have a crush in our team?" she continued, "uhum?" i answer uninterested "it's larry right?" i continued sadly. "i just told them it was larry because that is what they wanted to hear, but when jean told us that her crush is a girl i also told you guys that me too but it seems that no one heard it." looking at her don't know what to feel, i am happy but i don't want to expect because it must also be Mean just like jean so i just smiled. we keep on walking when we are about to sit pie asked me "do you want to know who is it?" i looked at her, i really don't know if i want to know but i'll be mean if i'll say no so i just said yes. pie smiled before she answers "ahm, it's you kim" pie blushed then she walked towards her seat, talked to our friends leaving me behind. it took me a minute to absorb what she just said, did i heard it right? is it real? am i dreaming? then i looked at her she is still blishing but smiling at me and yes it's real she has a crush on me!

 

i sat opposite of her can't help but smile when i realized i don't have her number yet, we exchanged numbers and continue drinking, now it is just me, pie and anton the rest they are already asleep and yes my very good and generous friend zee is already drunk and sleeping. well, pie did not drink that much and were able to sleep a while ago thay's why she is still up while anton already drunk but doesn't want to stop drinking, and me? let's just say when yam and i broke up my alcohol tolerance increases that i can stay up and drink all night at the same time i'm still their senior i'm still in-charge with them. the three of us continue drinking as i've said a while ago anton is already drunk that makes pie uneasy and they are now starting to have an argument. i'm just looking at them but i'm trying to be calm just to be fair with the both of them but then i noticed that anton is slowly losing her respect to pie, i did not bother to join their argument since i know anton is drunk when i don't know what happend but anton stand says "let me kiss you pie!" pie was shocked and wasn't able to move, "ANTON!" i shouted, i was surprised that i pushed anton and lose my temper. our trainees including zee woke up because of what happend with the confusion on their eyes about what happend, but in my eyes you can see anger. i don't know why but i felt mad, to be honest if it is not pie i wouldn't care, i woke up from my realization that pie is holding my arm but she's st my back and me in front of pie but not facing her as if saying no one can come near her. 

 

"sorry, excuse me guys let's go to my house and spent the there." i don't want them to see the anger on my face that's why i decided to go. i looked at zee and asked him to go near us " zee take care of pie first don't leave her" i whispered to zee and he just nod, he is my friend i trust him. "i'll just find a cab so that we can go now!" i told the others.

 

"what did just happen?" talking to myself. "it's been a long time since i lose my temper like that this girl must be really something.

 

"kim!" i looked behind me it is pie and zee, "hey what are you doing here?" i asked them. "we are coming with you and help you fibd a cab for us." pi answers. "go back it is already late! tell them to fix their things." i told them authoratively i turn around when pie talks again "exactly! it is already late and you sre here looking for a cab ALONE!" i turn around to pie and she is looking at me sharply. i stepped back "oh my gosh, that was scary, i don't want to argue with her right now" i said to myself then someone spoke "com'on guys it is akready late you won't be able to find a cab at this time," it was anton while smiling boastfully. i did not bother to listen to anton anf i continued walking to find a cab then zee shouts, "kim there you go! a cab." zee says very happy as if child given a candy. i just smiled i looked at anton and smirked.

as planned we hopped to the cab going to my house. pie sits beside me i can see that she is already sleepy so i let her sleep on my shoulder and pie just smiled. "oh shoot, help me not to flirt with this angel beside me." i thought while looking at pie.a lot of things are running in my mind but i just want to enjoy this. we came home my house is not that big but not small neither. i live together with ny family, i told my mom that i'm coming home with my workmate and asked to prepare room for us. 

we arrived mom asked us if we want to eat but we are too tired, i went downstairs to take a bath (guys you know me, i can't sleep without cleaning myself) to my surprise when i cane out pie is there. "hey? do you need anything?" i asked "i'm actually looking for you,i need to take a shower." pie said. "ow, here i'll just wait for you." i said "thanks!" she said. after a few minutes pie went out of the bathroom and we went yo the room where the others are and joth of us just laugh to see that the three of them were asleep zee was even snoring. i told pie to sleep with them and i'll just sleep in the other room. when i was about to go, "hmmm kim can i just sleep with you?" pie said. "of course yes!" says excitedly pie just smiled. we went to the other room and sleep. yes my dear friend we just sleep because we are tired but wow i'm sleeping next to her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

i opened my eyes and then 0_0. there's this angel looking at me and smiling. i hurriedly stand up "i'll just check if they are now awake" i said to the angel on my bed. "hmmmm kim?" "yes?" i asked "goodmorning" pie greeted me with a sweet smile. i stare at her for i don't know how long then i went to the other room. all of them are now awake we ate brunch prepared by my very beautiful mom. it is sunday so our maid took her day off. they prepared their things to ho home. the others took the way pie was left behind brcause she'll go the other way. "ahm pie can i send you home?" i asked "it is ok kim my home is far from here you will just get tired." pie says, but i won't take no for an answer "how about i'll send you to the bus stop?" i asked "ok" she says. we are now on the bus stop pie hopped in she says goodbye. i smiled for a while after a few seconds "kim?!" pie says, i smiled told you i won't accept no for an answer "hi pie i'll send you home, the bus is already moving." i says, pie just smiled and says thanks. just like last night pie's head is on my shoulder and i am smiling the whole trip. we went out of the bus and decided to eat first since pie says i'll be having a long trip and she is worried about me. we ate did some talk after 2 hours we decided to go. i says bye and to tell you guys honestly i am sad. i know i won't see her again. then my i checked my phone.

 

from unknown number:

thanks my kim, i enjoyed your company. whatever is the result i would love to see you again. =) pie.

 

yes i hope i will see you again, but wait did she juss says MY KIM?

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

this one is a bit boring next chapter is entitled COMPLICATION hope that one is more interesting and forgive me because i'm having a hard time editing since i'm just using phone. thanks and enjoy.