don't miss me too much

don't miss me too much

Sulli’s stretched out across her bed watching a movie when Krystal casually strolls in.

 

“What are you watching?” she asks peering over the girl’s shoulder.

 

Sulli turns the laptop to face her and gives her a cheeky grin. “This looks like you, doesn’t it?”

 

Krystal takes a closer look and starts coughing at what she sees. On the screen is a frame of Kiki’s Delivery Service, paused on a scene featuring Jiji the cat. She wasn’t sure what to expect but was assuming it’d at least be a person.

 

“Are you kidding me? I look nothing like that,” she pouts, almost insulted.

 

“Awh, don’t be mad,” Sulli croons and pinches Krystal’s cheek. “I think he’s adorable,” she says and starts the movie again.

 

***

 

Two days later, Krystal’s scheduled for filming that’ll keep her from the dorm for a few days. She’s getting ready to leave when she stops by Sulli’s room.

 

“Soojung? Do you need something before you go?”

 

Krystal looks at her for a moment before pulling something out of her bag. She bows her head a little and is visibly nervous as she fumbles with the item in her hands. It’s a plushie of the cat from earlier.

 

Almost immediately, Sulli bursts out laughing. “What is this?”

 

“You said it looked like me,” she mumbles then lifts her head and throws the stuffed animal at Sulli. Her expression changes and she furrows her eyebrows, “So don’t miss me too much when I’m gone.”

 

She makes a motion to leave but Sulli pulls at her wrist. In one swift motion, she lunges forward and gives Krystal a kiss. When she pulls back she’s grinning from ear to ear, and Krystal’s cheeks are tinged with pink.

 

Krystal flounders briefly, opening and closing , but no words come out. Sulli just laughs. “I’ll try not to,” she teases. “Miss you, I mean.”

 

“Whatever,” Krystal huffs before stomping away.