final

hello goodbye

crossposted to tumblr

 

 

 

they didnt meet by a coincidence but the first thing that tony did to jimin was hug him, embracing him. at first, jimin thought it’s a culture for american to hug when the first time they met but it was different and he couldnt explain it.
bangtan stayed in los angeles for more than two weeks, long enough for they to got closer to each other, they felt comfortable around each other even though jimin's english was broken but time sure flied so fast. it felt jimin just met tony for the first time and they had to say goodbye to each other.
"bye tony." jimin mumbled sadly. he couldnt see the other's face, afraid that he would burst into tears when their eyes met.
tony didnt say anything. he just hugged the shorter and jimin bursted into tears when he hugged tony back. listening to the taller's steady heartbeat, he couldnt help but gonna miss tony more and he realized, he did love tony.
"we will meet again, jimjim."



jimin swore he couldnt sleep anymore when he just woke up with tears on his cheeks. tony did appear in his dream but it felt like he was in front of jimin but it was just a dream.



sure the comeback's preparation made jimin distracted for a while but when bangtan done with their endless dance practice, he couldnt help but remember tony again.
"what are you thinking about, jiminnie?" yoongi leisurely dropped his arm around the younger, making jimin flinched a little.
"tony." he mumbled quietly but it was loud enough to yoongi's ear. he knew jimin developed a feeling for their mentor in america. he felt sad a little but he couldnt do anything though. if he could, he would do it of course.



comeback's date was getting nearer and nearer each day and jimin got more distracted than usual but suddenly when hobeom annouced their oversea schedule in los angeles, everything about tony appered again in his mind. he could meet tony! he hoped time hurried up because he couldn't wait for that moment. for the first time after they left america, jimin was really smiling.



tony tony tony. that was what jimin could think when they were on the way to los angeles for kcon. especially when hobeom hyung told them that nate and tony will be there on kcon. without he realized, his smile was getting bigger at the thought of tony.



as usual, bangtan always did a good performance and one thing jimin didn't know that nate and tony was watching them on the audience seat. but jimin knew he would meet tony soon.
"hobeom hyung, where's tony? where's nate?" jimin's eyes was busy travelling inside the backstage room, hoping tony would appear in front of him.
namjoon grinned when he spotted two persons were standing behind jimin. the person that jimin waited for was standing behind him but namjoon decided to tease the younger first.
"you really miss tony, aren't you?"
"i miss tony so much, hyung." this time jimin wouldn't deny anything about tony now. he missed tony so bad but he didn't notice the smile on tony's face when jimin said he missed him.
"jimjim." jimin frozed all of a sudden when that deep voice called his new nickname was wrapping his arm around the shorter.
"t-tony?" he turned around hesitantly and found tony was smiling in front of him. "tony!"
"yes jimjim i'm here and i miss you too, so much." he hugged jimin first, like the first time they met.
"i miss you too." jimin hugged tony tightly, burying his face on tony's chest and crying there.
"i told you that we will meet again, jimjim." tony just ruffles jimin's hair slightly and wiped the tears away. "and i love you. you said i love you to me when we wore hanbok together but i havent say that face to face to you. jimjim, i love you too."

 

a/n:

follow my bangtan fics recommendation blog, bangtan-recs

currently the admin is only me so if you want to be an admin, contact me here