— Trainees

❝Young Arts Entertainment — AUDITIONS OPEN [ I Need Males! Not Taking Females ATM ] — please check the staff page! [ if you want to apply as staff ] — New Update!
trainee
tumblr_mgnqc2qKRT1ryuezio1_500.jpg
NAME: Kwon Byul
AGE: 15
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
Annyeoung~ Kwon Byul-imnida. Yes Byul kekeke. I'm from Seoul and I'm 15 years old turning 16. I'm an only child, total bummer, but I love my parents very much. I've been singing since I was able to talk and I've loved singing ever since. My passion in music is so strong that I didn't want to do anything but music. I can play the flute~ and I believe my dancing skills aren't half bad. I will work harder and I hope I can please everyone with music!
Trainee
ihabxCwK57y1c.gif
NAME: Yelin Huang
AGE: 20
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
Ayo! Kim here but do call me yelin le singer with a low voice and can rap.
trainee
tumblr_mxoeccXDzO1rm3xrlo1_500.png
NAME: Lu Kimya 
AGE: 18
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal 
Hi there, I'm Kimya., my friends call me Mia but I go by Kimmi when I'm singing. I'm half Korean and half Persian, I was born in Seoul, South Korea but later moved to England when I was 5. After 6 years I eventually moved back to Korea to pursue my dream of becoming a Kpop singer. I can speak English, Korean and Persian. Mostly I am a vocal but I can rap a little bit too! I look forward to joining the Young Arts family!
trainee
tumblr_m8422dY55H1rp3pdao1_500.png
NAME: Do Jinhyuk
AGE: 15
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal 
Hi there, I'm Do Jinhyuk or better known as Jin in Australia. I'm 15 this year. I am the youngest of the triplet I was born with, I am also the youngest of the family. My two older brothers are voice actors. I was born in Korea but moved to Australia when I was 4 together with my entire family. My forte is rapping, my second best is vocal but my dance is good but not as good. I know English, Korean and a little bit of Japanese from watching all those anime. I started pursuing my dream when I moved bak to Korea when I was 11.
trainee
tumblr_n1sad2wryh1rexqqfo1_1280.png
NAME: Byun Jooeun
AGE: 20
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
Hi, I'm Jooeun little sister of EXO-K lead vocalist Byun Baekhyun, and famous international model and ulzzang June. I've worked in France, Italy, England, and Japan, but i've recently left my modeling agency and wanted to become a singer. Other then being known as June the model i'm also the Happy Virus June the model, due to my happy and positive personality and hope to come back as an Young Arts artist. Since I've traveled to a couple of countries for modeling my pronunciation isn't very good, but I hope to get better.
trainee
tumblr_m0np4eynHM1r2wbyto1_500.png
NAME: Zheng Jihan
AGE: 16
EXPERIENCING IN: Dance
Hey, I am JianHan, an Australian-born Chinese. I grew up in a family strong with academic beliefs, but I didn't follow them for my passion lays within the art of dance. I guess I am a bright person, I would say. A bit cheeky, but mostly caring, but there are occasional moments I would prefer to stay away from you. Don't take offense, it just means I am tired.
trainee
tumblr_n8iu38phmj1r1rxn4o1_500.jpg
NAME: Kwon Kyungmi
AGE: 18
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
Kwon Kyungmi is usually the quiet one. People notice this a lot but once you get to know her then you'll know that she's a prankster and loves pulling pranks on people. Many people think she's mixed because of her bleached blonde hair and her light brown eyes, which is surprisingly natural. At first people find her quite scary since she's quiet and doesn't smile often but when you see her smile? It's really cute.
little authors note: My birthday is the same as Kyungmi~~~ lol yes I'm a april fools girl but it means I'm unique (what my mom told me when I was little) WHich means you character is unique~ hehe unique Kyungmi omo that rhymes too~ 
Trainee
tumblr_mreowzTqRf1qbwdmso1_500.jpg
NAME: Lune Park
AGE: 16
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
Hi, i'm Lune! I love to sing, and dance on my sparetime. People around me usually call me '4D kid' because i like doing random things like singing in trot way. I might look like a cold and shy person. But i'm quite cheerful, actually. I can speak English, Korean, Japanese, and Indonesian. Yuhuu~
trainee
tumblr_mefg2dWfTN1qbfxrwo1_500.png
NAME: Song Eunsol
AGE: 17
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Eunsol. I'm a Korean-Japanese, born in Jeju, South Korea and raised in Okinawa, Japan. I'm specialized in singing more than rapping as I often get my tongue twisted when trying to rap. My kind of genres are pop, R&B and ballad. Am I able to capture your soul and emotions with my voice?

 
trainee
tumblr_mgnqc2qKRT1ryuezio1_500.jpg
NAME: Park Haekyung
AGE: 19
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
Haekyung was born in a wealthy family which held a shopping mall in Seoul. That's why when she told her parents that she wanted to become a singer, she immediately got scolded harshly and almost kicked out of her house. But in the end, no parents could do that cruel things to their children. They realized Haekyung's passion in music, so they finally let her do what she want 

Haekyung is loud and cheerful with a smile never left her lips although how bad the situation is. She isn't a powerful vocalist since her voice is soft and thin. She can somehow rap too but... it's awkward, so don't expect her much in rapping.

little authors note: your face claim was taken, so I used your back face claim I hope you don't mind~ 

Trainee
ihabxCwK57y1c.gif
NAME: Wang Lijuan
AGE: 17
EXPERIENCING IN: Dance
Hey! My name's Lijuan, but call me Eri. I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man. Or something like that. Men make great eye candy though. And they're great to play video games with. I dance, I guess, but I mainly spend my time on the internet because I'm insanely lazy. I also can sing and rap, but it ain't pretty.
trainee
tumblr_mxoeccXDzO1rm3xrlo1_500.png
NAME: Nathan Maurer
AGE: 19
EXPERIENCING IN: Vocal
To those who don't know I'm Young Arts Entertainment's favorite *coughs* ignore what the others say especially the managers - they adore me - Anyways, I'm the half-brother of Mario Maurer but unlike my dear hyung I'm half Korean which is why I know Korean as well as German.. I'm pretty obnoxious so bear with me and tend to talk more than the usual which is another reason why I made myself Young Arts Entertainment's first MC . .
little authors note: I don't know why but I love your character...
trainee
tumblr_m8422dY55H1rp3pdao1_500.png
NAME: Heo Seungjae
AGE: 18
EXPERIENCING IN: Rap
Sup, erryone? Seungjae in the hous- *cough* *cough* *insert a coughing fit here that lasts for about two minutes* Okay, I'm back.. *clears his throat* So, apparently the only thing that I don't completely at is rapping. Freestyle is out of the question though since my friends tell me that my skills are not meant to be heard by mere mortals since it's too "out of this world". My vocal range is not that wide, but that's irrelevant information since I don't sing. What else.. Well, a lot of people tell me that my voice sounds like a girl trying too hard to sound like a guy—pay no mind to them because I assure you that my voice is 310% manly (and y). On another note, I'm friendly and talkative so (noonas) don't hesitate and come talk to me~ winkeu
Note: This is Dohyun's mother. Please, don't listen to any of my son's bullcrap. This is for your own safety.
little authors note: OMFG I LOVE YOUR SELF INTRODUCTION~ I laughed at 'Dohyun' part is like that his nickname (?) lol I need more males like this....
trainee
tumblr_n1sad2wryh1rexqqfo1_1280.png
NAME: Ella
AGE: 19
EXPERIENCING IN: Rap
Hi~i'm Selia.but call me Ella. I think I'm Korean (because I grew up in Korea) despite the fact that I was born in France and spent my childhood in there.I like to get to know Korean culture,that is why I have chosen to read style Kpop.I also love dancing and I danced  ballet when I was 8~9 and during high school I danced Hip Hop .I think i can be a main dancer!... Because i experienced life in Korea and in French, I can read in Korean and French but I know Persian and Japanese too.
This was my Self Introduction I hope you enjoyed ^_^
 
trainee
tumblr_m0np4eynHM1r2wbyto1_500.png
NAME: ...
AGE: ...
EXPERIENCING IN: ...
Self Introduction 
trainee
tumblr_n8iu38phmj1r1rxn4o1_500.jpg
NAME: ...
AGE: ...
EXPERIENCING IN: ...
Self Introduction
Trainee
tumblr_mreowzTqRf1qbwdmso1_500.jpg
NAME: ...
AGE: ...
EXPERIENCING IN: ...
Self Introduction
trainee
tumblr_mefg2dWfTN1qbfxrwo1_500.png
NAME: ...
AGE: ...
EXPERIENCING IN: ...
Self Introuction