Author's Note

HIATUS/ Omega Twelve

Hi there!

I can't thank you enough for subscribing to OMEGA 12, I never thought it would ever get any recognition and the fact that a few of you have subscribed and have read it makes me truly happy. 

The problem is I have recently started University an the pressure of maintaining all my fics is proving to be a little bit too much.

I'm going to put OMEGA 12, and Visiting Home, on hold until I can plan enough chapters to update regularly. 

Basically I am going on hiatus for at least a month. 

I feel bad for dropping this on you so suddenly, but with the weight of University work and all the extra-curricular stuff I do it's proving hard to keep updating. It's been a while since I've updated OMEGA 12, so I don't think this will come as a shock. 

I feel like when I started writing OMEGA 12 I knew exactly where I wanted to go with it, but since then I've encountered so many barriers as to where the story will take me. Do I want Luhan straight? Do I want Luhan gay? Do I want Silver to be capable of romantic feelings? Do I want her to be in love with another android or not? Do I want this to be about war with another planet or civil war? Or even war at all? Do I focus on character development and building relationships or do I work on packing in as much action as possible? I feel like the back-story of how I want my androids to be produced needs work, personally when I created the concept it felt clear to me that they would be androids, but now I feel they're veering toward cyborgs. Which technically are different beings entirely. 

I promise in this time I'll figure out where I'm going with this and come back to you better than before! 
 

THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^^