1.

Incoherent

Krystal was unpacking her belongings in her new apartment when her phone started to ring. She glanced over at her cell phone that lay on the floor.

Mom

She hesitated to answer the call, but she made a promise that she wouldn't contact her while she was away. She let the call go to voicemail.

Soojung continued to unpacked finding an old family picture before her father had left and her sister went off to study back in the states.

I miss this so much.

She smiled to herself and placed it on her nightstand. 

    ***

Laying on her bed, she held onto her cell phone, curious as to what her mom had to say. She dialed her voicemail and waited for the message to play.

"Soojung-ah, is the apartment okay? You're going to attend school tomorow right? Be careful and make sure you have something to eat everyday, okay? Mom loves you." *beep*

I love you too mom...

Soojung began dialing a number and went out into her apartment's balcony waiting for the other person on the line to answer.

"Hello?"

"Jinri, it's me! Jung Soojung!"

"Soojung...OH SOOJUNG! I haven't seen you in years...what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I moved to Seoul and I'm going to the same school as you here for now too."

"What? Why didn't you inform me about this huh? Not cool Jung. We should've met up today, why didn't--"

Soojung looked over to her left and saw someone staring at her from the balcony next door as Sulli continued to ramble over phone.

"Surprise? Uh, I'll see you tomorrow, I gotta go."

"Oh no you don't Jung I'm not do--"

She looked over to the guy on the other side.

"Can I help you?"

"Seems like that person was very upset with you, shouldn't you call back?"

"Were you listening to our conversation just now? That's extremely rude" Soojung was definitely annoyed. 

"Wasn't it rude of you to just end your call like that?"

Soojung was defeated 

" Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

The guy shrugged and walked back into his apartment.

What a punk... don't tell me I'm living next to a ert...

Walking back inside Soojung then plopped into her bed and dozed off.

 

***

 

 

 


This is very short ahhh. Ugh I really rushed to at least get the first chapter posted. I'm sorry if you guys are disappointed, but I'll try to improve through this. Please give me feedback! Thank you.

 

Xoxo,

Mama Kang