Opposite

See My Past To Understand My Future

[Past]

“Oppa, we don’t have to do this.” Lea complained with her eyes focused on the scenery outside her window. Donghae took a quick glance at her and went back to the road.

“Yes, we do. It’s your birthday…and I will not let you spend it alone again. That’s what I’m here for Lea. I love you…” he spoke softly “And we’re going to celebrate it…together” one of Donghae’s hand let go of the wheel and interlaced it with Lea’s. She smiled. For the very first time, she would celebrate her birthday with someone, not just her paid maids or plastic Barbie dolls, just like the years before.

“Thank you Oppa, for everything…” she replied and smoothed their twined hands with the other, and then taps on the roof could slightly be heard. It started to rain outside, gradually getting heavier and heavier.

“Crap…” he cursed and the wipers as the rain’s strength became more powerful.

“It’s getting dangerous Oppa; it’s raining so hard I can hardly see anything.” Lea advised full of worry in her tone of voice. There was also the obvious fret set in her orbs; the predictable Lea could easily be read.

“No it should be fine” Donghae convinced his girlfriend that everything was okay, that nothing was out of control. Even though he knew in himself that…

It was the complete opposite.