Jackson Snuggles Too!!

Jackson Snuggles Too!!

It was late, like midnight late. Jackson was probably being his stubborn self and was staying up until I came home. He does that a lot, mostly when my practices run long. Being the best friend of an already debuted artist with his group GOT7, did have an advantage at times. He clued me in on a lot of things most of which would’ve come unexpected and I would have failed in seconds, letting everyone down. He was sort of my saviour, my other half too. I was so close to him all the time, it definitely didn’t help my situation out. I had a crush on Jackson. A huge crush that he was oblivious to notice.

 

I didn’t technically have a dorm to go home to when practices were over. I normally just stayed with a friend, or hung out with Jackson till I fell asleep where ever. Since my debut though I’ve gotten a very spacious flat, a flat that is most of the time occupied by Jackson on his days off. He misses me not being around their dorm so he’ll come over and bother me until I have to leave, then he’ll wait for me to get back and bother me again. I use the term “Bother” to mean something along the line of won’t get out of my way I need to leave, and when I get back as Wont let me do anything because he’s too busy telling all the feelings he had while I was gone and then spewing nonsense about tv shows and lame jokes.

 

I pulled into my usual parking space and grabbed my purse and practice bag from the passenger seat. While the elevator was taking me to my floor, I dug around in my purse to find my keys. Finally clutching onto the cold metal, just in time for the doors to open. Making my way to my door, unlocking it as quietly as I could. I really just wanted to sneak past Jackson, take a shower and go to bed. The flat was quiet, but a buzz from the tv could still be heard if you listened closely. setting my practice bag down and taking my shoes off, I quietly went off to take a quick shower and put my pjs on afterwards. My muscles ached from the days activities, but they started to loosen up in the shower. Putting on an oversized t-shirt I had stolen from Jackson a while back, some shorts and quickly dried my hair. If Jackson was still here and awake he would’ve been knocking on the bathroom door by now, but since the knock never came, I just assumed he either left or was asleep on the couch.

 

Wandering out into the dark abyss that was my living room, sure enough in the flicker of the tv light, was a sleeping form that could not be mistaken for anyone else but Jackson freaking Wang. He’s only done this a few times before, except he woke up before I turned the tv off those times. This time was different. This time I had to practically shake him awake enough to get him to sit up. “Hmm, what….” He mumbled as I pulled one of his arms around my shoulder and dragged him toward my room. Dropping him gently onto my bed I picked his feet up, pulled his socks off and put them under the covers. Jogging back towards the living room, I grabbed his phone, and shut off the tv. Unlocking his phone was always easy, I mean his password is either, “hongkong” or “markson forever”, like he’s an idiot. Anyway, I pulled up Mark’s number cutely named ‘Dimsum’, and typed out that Jackson was staying the night, and not to worry about him. He must have not been asleep yet as he texted back right away, with an, “ok :) .”

 

I walked back into my room, slightly forgetting about Jackson, and plopped into my bed rolling over literally into Jackson’s arms. I didn’t mean to do that at all. I won’t lie though it felt amazing. Having those muscular arms wrapped around my much smaller body tightly. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but it seemed impossible so I gave up with a grunt. I was to tired to try anything else. A sudden chuckle erupted from Jackson. “You were AWAKE?!?” I almost yelled a little too loudly. He chuckled again, “Not really but I do remember being violently shook awake, so that might have something to do with it.” He said with a small smirk. It got slightly awkward after that. “Um could you let go of me maybe?” I asked quietly. Its not like speaking in a normal tone of voice would’ve disturbed anyone but I was too nervous and really couldn’t get my voice to go any louder. He nodded in the darkness, and let go reluctantly it felt like. I rolled over so I was facing away from him.

 

It wasn’t the first time sleeping in a bed with Jackson but my crush had sort of taken control of my brain and every thought, was driving me closer to crazy. Every shuffle he made had me on edge, I couldn’t fall asleep for a while. 3 am was when I finally knocked out. A dream started to take form in my head, and it wasn’t a good one. While in my head I was running away from monsters and calling out for help, my body and mouth were working just as well as they were in my head if not better. A shout of help, woke Jackson up. He rolled over, not able to see anything in the darkness, he leaned over and the bedside lamp. The look of pain and terror on my face, made him panic immediately. Mind blanking out he stared at me for a moment. He was freaking out inside, and outside had frozen up. Another strangled yelp escaped my mouth, and tears leaked out the sides on my closed eyes. The immediate action of wiping them away before trying to wake me up ran out of Jackson. hands grasped my shoulders and shook, the words, “Hey wake up! Wake UP!” came out of his mouth over and over. Finally coming out of the nightmare, terrified and sitting straight up out of the last of my adrenaline. Both of us wide-eyed and silent. A sudden burst of tears had me curled up into Jackson’s chest. Sitting on his knees, enveloping his arms around me, and soothing me as best as he could. He looked just as scared as I felt. Slowly repositioning our bodies and laying down, Jackson still hugging me tightly, the tears has stopped and I had calmed down enough to start breathing evenly again.


I really should have moved away from Jackson by now, but I was so tired, and so damn comfortable. I shifted to move away, forcing myself to leave his warm addicting embrace. I didn’t want to sleep just yet either though, the images from the dream still haunting my mind. I shiver in my motionless state, thinking and replaying the images over and over. Slowly and cautiously, arms wrap around my torso, pulling my back in the warmth of Jacksons chest. “I’m here for a reason you know…” He whispers to me. I hear a hint of sadness in his voice. I turn over and look at him questioningly. “What reason?” I ask. I’m too tired to figure it out myself, even if it is the most obvious thing he’s ever done around me. The space between us is suddenly gone as he pulls me against him gently, lips quaking at the thoughts running through our heads. Jackson however shutout his thoughts and leaned in on instinct, wanting to do this since we met. As his lips touch mine, our eyes both closed in the barely lit by moonlight room. The warmth of love flowing strong between us, everything was clear as the kiss lasted longer than either expected. Breaking for air, I whispered in realization what he had meant earlier.

 

“You like me as much as I like you...huh?” A silent response was all I got because Jackson had buried his face deep into my hair, breathing hard from the kiss still. “OF COURSE I LIKE YOU!” Came abruptly, muffled by my hair. Jackson jerked his head up and sat up in the bed, the covers pooling around his waist. “You’re pretty, and nice, and silly, and you tease me a lot but I love every minute we spend together because it doesn’t matter what we’re doing either, I just so happy and in love with you. I have never wanted anything more in my life!” He mumbled out in frustration and nervousness as he confessed. Sitting up and wrapping my arms around him and resting my head on his shoulder, I replied, “Well what took you so long then?” Confusion flashing his handsome features. “You knew?” He whispered in disbelief. “It was in the kiss, the comforting hug earlier, it’s your presence. My dream… It was because I was losing you to someone else, I didn’t want to lose you. I shouted for help from Mark, that’s when I lost you.” Tackling me in a gentle embrace, Jackson pulled us down under the covers, and closed the distance between us. A warm kiss, that said everything he was feeling, everything he’s ever felt. Pulling away, snuggling up against each other, his last words to me that night were, “I’ll never let you go, because I can snuggle you to death for the rest of my life now.”