KaiSoOnew

Potatoes (Drabble Trio)

magical-girl-sehun asked: Kai, Kyungsoo and onew (btw follow this person if you can, they are awesome)

"Pretty soon the most of you will have to start contributing a little more."  Jinki gulps down his water with a content sigh as Jongin and Kyungsoo nervously sit across him at a small, hidden cafe.

 

Kyungsoo gingerly sips his coffee down and sets it on the table.  ”You mean…fanservice, don’t you sunbae?”

 

Jinki gives him a nod, smiling.  ”Exactly.”

 

"It’s…" Jongin starts, chafing the bottom of his milk tea cup with a spoon before swirling the white foam away.  "It’s so weird."

 

"The fans love it.  And I’m sure you two have seen the signs of their support for your ‘relationship’."

 

Kyungsoo coughs violently, but manages to still himself before his sunbae.  His cheeks are flushed pink.  ”Kai♥D.O.?” 

 

"Oh, the things Taemin tells me about you two!  Especially you, Jongin."  Jinki laughs and Jongin looks as if he’s ready to actually teleport to the nearest hole in the ground.

 

"Did Taemin-sunbae happen to tell you-" 

 

Jinki nods his head and smiles something sinister.  ”-about your feelings for him?  No need to worry, that will only help-“

 

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo stands up when the boy dashes into the bathroom without warning.  He turns to Jinki with an embarrassed, apologetic look and sighs.  "I’m sorry, Onew-sunbae, he’s really young at heart and…"

 

"I’ll be at your next concert, Jongin-ah!"  Jinki yells towards the bathroom and the sound of something hitting the floor from within is loud.  "I’ll be expecting a lot!"

 

Kyungsoo takes down the rest of his coffee with a slight curl at the corner of his lips.  

 

He might just feel the same.

 

 

 

A/N: Horrible attempt to write SHINee's Onew's character--like, he's like, my 2nd favorite in SHINee but I don't watch their stuff enough to write him??? ...so with all my experience gathered from Hello Baby I made this.  (psh anyone can say these lines)

And that's it~  Thanks for reading, if you did!  

 

Also, if you made it this far... drop a comment below if you want to request something.  I can't assure you I'll write it, but if I like it... maybe. ;)  Can be fluff to M-rated.

UPDATE***  All requested pairings may take a while, since I'm finding myself busier by the day. :/  But, leave them here and I can in my free time. ^^