XiuPotaTao

Potatoes (Drabble Trio)

Anonymous asked: tao, xiumin, a potato

"What…"

 

Zitao looks up from the oddly-shaped potato in his hand to see Minseok leaning on the door frame.  He forgot that door was open.  

"…are you doing?"  

 

"What do you think I’m doing, ge?" Zitao huffs.

 

"You’re not planning on using that, are you?"  Minseok shuts the door and curls an eyebrow up worriedly.

 

"Well, ge… you see.  It looks like…"  He fists the most suggestive-looking part and Minseok nearly chokes with shock.

 

"Yes, yes!  I see it.”

 

"And well, people do it so…"  He chews his bottom lip and settles himself back onto the headboard of his bed to loosen up.

 

"I can’t believe you’re doing it."

 

"It looks like a very smooth one…so I wanted to use it." Zitao takes a cloth from the night stand and wraps the potato neatly-probably for cleanliness.  Minseok gulps as he gapes.  "I’m desperate, you know."

 

Minseok watches Zitao fondle it slowly, gently, to his thighs and feels a sudden rush of blood in his lower body.  

 

"If… if you do this often… and you need help," Minseok starts, stuttering every word.  "You can come to me."

 

Zitao stops, heart thundering in his chest and suddenly he grins.  Minseok stands frozen in his spot. 

 

"Really, ge?  You would massage me?"

 

Wait, what.

 

"I won’t have to apply boiled potato compresses to my aching muscles anymore?"  Zitao presses the wrap all over his left leg and Minseok imagines slapping himself until he bleeds all over the floor.  

 

Oh.  Ohh.

 

"Of…course."

 

 

A/N: Yeah these are really short I was kinda debating whether or not to put them up.  Well, eh, they're short reads.  And I can't be drabblemasheen if I don't post no drabbles.