24 Hours

24 Hours

Ravi was walking through the corridors at Jellyfish entertainment. It was late; he had been up composing and recording a new rap.

No one should be around. Time to go home, sleep was a very tempting thought. 

And yet, as he neared the practice room he heard music.

Who could that be? Inguk? No, he was away filming a drama, he wouldn’t be here.

Someone from Vixx? That would be possible- But that song, it didn’t sound like a Vixx Song, he contemplated as he reached the door.

 Sounded like a ladies voice, was his last thought before he placed a hand on the handle and opened it.

24 hours (uh uh)

The rapper froze, his eyes glued to the figure in the dance room. Those movements, they looked familiar, It couldn’t possibly be-

24 hours (baby baby)

His blood ran cold. N was now down on his knees, running a hand up the side of his face, perfectly in tune to the music. At the words ‘baby’, the leader of Vixx leisurely stretching like a cat. Ravi’s eyes took in his long slender legs, the arch in his back. By the time the other went back to his knees, Ravi was certain it was someone had messed with the aircon because it was a lot warmer then before.

24 hours…

Now he was on all four and even if Ravi tried he couldn’t tear his eyes away. The leader was in his element, dancing with everything. Every single curve N’s body made was burnt into his mind, every.single.movement, every single curve.

… (uh uh)

The leader swayed his bum to the lyrics, slowly and seductively. The rapper caught himself lookting down the curve of the other's back, and his eyes resting on the perfect curve of N's . Ravi had to swallow, he hadn’t noticed his mouth had become so dry. With the next lyrics:

                24 hours (baby baby)

N slowly got up; the rapper’s mind was taking in everything as if in slow motion.

With the first lyrics of the verse, the leader stayed true to the song, hands crawling up his own chest. Ravi’s eyes wondered over the body of the other and then snapped to the mirror.

His heart missed a beat.

N was looking at him through the mirror, still perfecting in synch with the music, not missing a beat.  Now it was definitely, warmer than before. Ravi couldn’t do anything but watch as N turned around towards him.  
With each step the older took a step towards him, the chorus threatened to break. N had was now only a few steps away from him as it started

24 hours are not enough

Bending over, tapping his wrist, the leader never broke eye contact with the rapper. Legs a few feet apart, the bend complimenting the curve of his . Ravi’s eyes lingered there for a bit before, 

When I’m with you

When I lock eyes with you

Wait those weren’t the right moves, something in the back of his mind said. N had taken another step towards him, slow and deliberate, that smirk was still on his face. Ravi wasn’t complaining.

24 hours are not enough

Now he was directly in front of Ravi, the younger could now see everything much closer. With the lyrics, the other bent over, tapping his wrist, the rappers eyes were however drawn back to the curve the other had made with his body. Now he could see how N’s clothes clutched the other’s body, stretching the materials, emphasizing the curves, making his mouth dry and he felt more heat spread through his body.

When I’m touching you

When you’re touching me

N’s leg was up, fingers gently running down their length. So long, so beautiful, Ravi marveled, unable to look away.

24 hours-

It had started; the older took a step, almost closing the distance between then.

(uh uh)

He was down on his knees again, directly infront of Ravi. Looking up at the younger one, N had a naughty twinkle in his eye.

24 hour (baby baby)

The hand running up N’s face, complimenting the smirk and as the word’s baby hit, he was on all fours, crawling towards the younger. Ravi’s heart threatened to stop beating.

24 hours (uh uh uh)

There it was, the leader gently looked to the side as his swayed to the trademark of the song.

24 hours (baby baby)

Ravi, almost jumped in fright, as N placed a hand on him, getting up. Everything seemed to go in slow motion.

N was now on his feet again, hand on his chest, right in front of him, barely a few centimeters. They stood there, N’s gaze was fierce and challenging, the smirk on his face, shot warmth right through Ravi’s body. The song was suddenly secondary.

 Without second thought, the heat in Ravi’s body took over and he dove at the other. His hands automatically going around his leader’s waist to hold him, mouth searching for that damn smirk of his. They stumbled back a bit; N let out a small sound of surprise at the force the other came at him. It quickly turned into a moan as the younger deepened the kiss. Having this contact the other had just added to the heat.

 He needed to taste him. The older let himself be ravished, enjoying every second of it. The sight of the other in the doorframe had been perfect; his brain had gone into attack mode. He knew how Ravi looked at him, but the rapper, who acted all tough, was so shy. He’d shy away any time N tried to hug him, that just wouldn’t do.
Given their current situation, he didn’t regret anything. 

 

A/N: aaaah first time writing something like this, hope you like it maybe to be continued