Healing

You're The One for me

The next day flew by and Taeyeon suddenly woke up to thumbing sound in Fany's hospital room. She looked around and found that Fany on the floor crawling to the door.

"FANY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Screamed Taeyeon.

"I just wanted to get out for some fresh air," stated Tiffany.

"Why didn't you just wait me up? We both need some fresh air to welcome a new day." While carrying Tiffany to her bed.

"You were sleeping so soundly I didn't want you wake you up."

"You know that you're not fully healed, so it's best that I help you around."

"But I don't want you to help me around..."said Tiffany as she was tearing up

"Don't be silly now, I'm your girlfriend, I want to take care of you." Said Taeyeon as she wipes off Fany's tears.

"I know you do, but sometime it's best for me to do things on my own." Argue Tiffany

"I'll let you do it, when you're better, I believe you need to go wash up, let me help you." 

"Do you know how embarrassing it is, to have someone help you for something like going to the bathroom?" Said Tiffany emotionally.

"I don't mind, that's what I'm here for."

"I know you don't mind, but maybe I mind...I don't want you to help me, I want to do it by myself!" Said Tiffany angrily while pushing Taeyeon away.

The room was dead silent, and all Taeyeon could do was to leave Tiffany alone. As Taeyeon gather her stuff and walked out of the room without a single word, Yoona and Yuri came in. Yuri looked at Tiffany, and saw that she had been crying. She whisper to Yoona, and Yoona thought to herself that maybe Taeyeon and Tiffany had a big fight that's why Taeyeon walked out. She quickly told Yuri her thoughts while Tiffany was still starring off at a distance. Trying to make everything better Yoona brought up the idea of having breakfast. Tiffany quickly turned around and force a smile.

While YoonYul were feeding each other, Tiffany was worry about Taeyeon after they had an argument. Yoonyul quickly stop feeding each other, and tap Tiffany on the shoulder, making her a little shock and turned towards them.

"Are you okay Fany? You haven't touch your breakfast yet. Is it not good?" Said Yuri.

"Oh no...it's just that--" 

"Just that Taeyeon isn't here...we understand, we predicted that you guys had an fight when Taeyeon stepped out of the room," interrupt Yoona.

"Babe! That wasn't a fight, it was an argument." Said Yuri with a little bit of aegyo.

"But you were the one who suggested that they had a fight." Wine Yoona.

"But...but...no one got hurt..." Said Yuri with a little more aegyo.

*Sigh* "It's okay guys, fight or argument is the same thing..." Said Tiffany interrupting the couple.

"Don't worry Fany Taeyeon will come back, she can't be mad at you for--" Said Yuri before Tiffany interrupt

"But I was the one who told her that I want to do everything by myself, I didn't want her help."

"Fany, Taeyeon cares...she wants you to heal faster, and plus the way Taeyeon loves you dearly." Said Yuri trying to persuade Tiffany.

"Uhh...you girls stay here, I'll go throw the trash out." Interrupt Yoona. Yuri nodded and Yoona walked out of the room with a little trash bag in her hand. Suddenly a text was send to Yuri.

Babe, 

I'm going to find Taeyeon, you continue to look after Fany okay? It'll be a surprise for her, so don't tell her.

Yuri looked at her phone and smile. Then she text back.

Love you, Yoon! <3

"Was that Yoona?" State Tiffany.

"Yeah, she said she was going to go somewhere." Making an excuse.

"Is she finding Taeyeon?" Question Tiffany.

"No, she is going to buy me something, Fany don't worry too much, have some rest, I'll be here with you if you need anything." Said Yuri.

Tiffany listen to Yuri, and Yuri put her to bed. 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, SCHOOL HAS DRIVEN UP AND DOWN, BUT HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING IT ^^. HOPE THAT YOU GUYS DIDN'T DIE ON ME...