Chapter One

XOXO I Like You

"Call me when you get off your shift"

"Ok... Thanks Yifan Gege~"

LiNa stepped out of the car slinging her bag over one shoulder, waving, she watched her brother’s car head down the road before she walked towards the entrance of Royle. Like usual she headed towards the front of the line, ignoring the glares a few girls gave her when the bouncers greeted her and she headed straight through the doors. Taking in a last breath of fresh air she stepped into the dark club, the smell of sweat evident in the air. The loud music still managed to give her slight headaches but it was nothing she couldn't get used to.

A smile crossed her face when she spotted her best friend behind the bar serving a few drinks. Squeezing past the bodies on the dance floor she reached the bar, hoisting herself onto one of the stools.

"Hey Beautiful~" SoHee turned with a bright smile on her face as she continued to serve the male seated before her.

"What's cooking Good lookin?" LiNa laughed as she made her way behind the bar.

She reached for her apron and tied it delicately around her waist. LiNa gathered her hair and loosely tying it in a ponytail as SoHee walked towards her.

“Busy?” LiNa asked as her best friend shrugged.

“Isn’t it always?” SoHee spoke as LiNa agreed.

The Royle club attracted quite a crowd; it was the hottest club in Seoul. The line was always long and the only way to get in was to be on the list. Ever since SoHee and LiNa started working as bartenders, the number of men who visited tripled. Although LiNa refused to acknowledge that it was because of the two girls, SoHee provided balance by acknowledging that it is because of the two best friends that more men come over hoping to talk to the bartenders.

“Hey there” Someone yelled as both girls looked over the bar.

A sharply dressed man was facing the two girls as he smirked. LiNa looked over at SoHee as she noticed LiNa’s expression. Smiling SoHee whispered “I got this one” LiNa quickly hugged SoHee before turning to another customer.

It was like a routine for them that any men who had intentions to get more than drinks were dealt by SoHee. She can handle it, sweet LiNa however not so much.

“What can I get you?” SoHee asked. “Your number” He smirked as SoHee frowned.

“Sorry we don’t serve that here” SoHee smirked as the man frowned. Obviously wasn’t expecting that answer.

SoHee stood there patiently, waiting for the said man to order.

“Look if you’re-“ SoHee began to say before the man interrupted him. “Beer” He checked his phone as he waited for his drink. He was clearly embarrassed that he was just rejected. As SoHee served the grumpy man, another appeared in front of him however this time it was a familiar face. SoHee smiled as she spoke to the newest customer. “What can I get you, Oppa?” The man smiled as he greeted his sister.

Kim Seok Jin or Jin as his friends like to call him. Jin never really agreed to his little sister working at club but what could he do when she uses the aegyo card.

“The usual and your resignation” Jin said to his sister.

SoHee threw the nearby pile of napkins towards her older brother. Jin laughed as he put his hands up as if surrendering. Jin soon stopped laughing and faced his sister again.

"Seriously, I make enough money for the both of us SoHee. You don't need to work here" SoHee sighed before speaking.

"Oppa, I don't want to use your money because it's yours. Besides I like working here and it's relatively safe"

"Well I still don't like it"

"Well I still don't care" The younger one retorted.

After the brief exchange between the two siblings, LiNa appeared beside SoHee.

"Hi, Jin Oppa" She waved.

"Hi Lina" Jin smiled.

LiNa asked SoHee about how to go about dealing with a customer who kept trying to hold her hand. SoHee's solution required LiNa to kick him somewhere, no man should ever be kicked. Jin groaned almost as if he got kicked.

"You know, I still don't get why you two are friends" The two best friends turned towards him.

It's a thought that many often say. Why exactly are these two friends, best friends. They are completely opposite. LiNa is the sweetest and kindest girl you could ever meet. The kind that would save a cat if it were stuck up on a tree. SoHee however is the kind of girl who got into fights and always spoke her mind. She had more enemies than friends so it's a mystery as to why these two girls are friends.

"I still don't get why you're my brother" SoHee snapped back. "Go back to your friends, I'll deliver your drinks" Jin smiled and thanked his sister as he walked back to his friends.

"So where's the princess?" SoHee asked LiNa as she prepared her brother's order.

"NaYoung, her name is NaYoung" LiNa corrected her friend.

SoHee placed the drinks on a tray not bothering to correct herself. SoHee doesn't particularly like NaYoung, ever since she started working here a week ago Lina welcomed her and offered to teach her, however SoHee just saw her as more of a hindrance than an extra set of hands. NaYoung didn't need this job heck her family owned this club so there was no need for her to work here but according to LiNa, her father is forcing her to work here to prepare her for the real world.

"Whatever, I'm going to deliver these drinks. I'll be right back" SoHee said.

"Wait" Lina said as SoHee turned towards her friend. "C-Can I deliver them?" she stuttered. "There are a few customers over there that kept asking me to sit on their lap and-" Before LiNa could even finish, SoHee placed the tray on her friend's hands and smiled.

"Go deliver these to Jin Oppa and I will deal with the idiots" LiNa smiled as she nodded.

As LiNa walked away she could hear her best friend swear at the men by the bar, nearing the table she could see 7 boys seated and chatting. It was Jin who caught her eye as he waved her over. Lina smiled and walked towards the boys. She placed the tray on the table and began to distribute the beers. After she was done, Jin introduced her to his friends.

"Lina these are my friends" Jin smiled as he pointed to each one. "Jimin, V, Suga, J-Hope , JungKook and Rap Monster"

"Hi, I'm Lina" She smiled.

"THE Lina" V spoke as he looked at her.

Lina looked back confused. She was wondering why she was called 'THE Lina'.

"You're the girl who melted our ice princess' heart" This time it was Jimin who spoke.

Lina was still confused so she was thankful when it was Jin who spoke next.

"Don't confuse the poor girl" Jin smiled at her. "They're talking about my sister. They too can't believe it that you're friends with SoHee"

At this Lina frowned, sure SoHee was a bit rough around the edges but to her she is one of the kindest girl she's ever met. SoHee was the only one who was nice to Lina when she first moved into town. As far as Lina was concerned, SoHee is a sweetheart, a different version of a sweetheart but sweetheart nonetheless so she was a bit annoyed that people were constantly questioning their friedship.

"Why wouldn't I be? SoHee is a great friend, she's a good person" Lina spoke. "You should know that, she is your sister Oppa" She faced Jin who looked shocked.

He blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck. LiNa giggled as the group of boys stared at her which made her slightly uncomfortable. Lina never did like being the center of attention but still she was able to speak.

"I'm just kidding, Jin Oppa" She smiled as Jin blushed. "I mean we all know how great SoHee is,since I'm guessing you guys are friends with her too"

She gestured to the rest of the group who all nodded back.

"She's like a sister to us" Rap Monster began to say but before he could say anything further another figure emerged.

Everybody turned towards the figure.

"Lina, we need your help at the bar" LiNa smiled and nodded as the mysterious figure as she walked away.

"Whoa, who was that?" Rap Monster asked Lina as he still stared at the space that was previously occupied by the mysterious girl.

"Her name is NaYoung, Lee NaYoung" Rap Monster finally looked at Lina and questioned her about the girl that just appeared.

The rest of the boys all had smirks on their faces as they realised that their friend was infatuated with the mysterious girl.

"She works here as a bartender too. Her dad actually own this club" Lina told him. "Anyways I better get back to work, it was nice to meet you all" She smiled and bowed as she quickly rushed not waiting for their responses.

"So NaYoung" JunkKook, the maknae started to say.

"Shut up and drink your beer" Rap Monster said as the whole group roared with laughter.

For the rest of the night, he was constantly reminded of the mysterious bartender but he didn't mind because it gave him a reason to think about her.

...

"Wow, what a crazy night huh" SoHee said as she took off her apron and pulled the ribbon that gathered her hair, her long hair cascading down her shoulders.

"I'm heading out first, I'll see you guys" NaYoung spoke as she picked up her bag.

"How are you getting home? You're not walking home this late,are you?" SoHee asked NaYoung.

Lina giggled as SoHee glared at her best friend. It was so clear that SoHee already started to care about the new girl but because of her stubborn trait, she would never actually admit it. NaYoung smiled as she told the pair that someone was coming to pick her up. She bid goodbye as she walked out of the club.

"Gotcha!" Lina beamed as the two girls picked up their own bags and walked towards the exit.

They waved goodbye to the bouncers and stood outside.

"I don't know what you're talking about" SoHee looked away as she checked her phone for messages.

Lina laughed and tackled SoHee into a hug which SoHee returned. They had the sort of friendship that you wish you could have. Even though they were completely opposite, together they worked. They both depended on each other.

"You like NaYoung, admit it" Lina demanded as SoHee flicked LiNa's forehead at which LiNa complained.

"Stop spouting out lies" SoHee mumbled "Who's picking you up anyways? Do you need a ride?" She quickly changed the subject but before Lina could answer, a group of boys were heard and they were making their way towards the two girls.

At this SoHee immediately pushed Lina behind her. Lina giggled before waving to the incoming group of boys.

"It's okay, they're my friends. See Kris Oppa is with them" Lina smiled as SoHee spotted her best friend's older brother. The group finally stopped in front of them and engulfed Lina in a group hug. SoHee awkwardly stood there, waiting for the love sharing to end. Finally they all pulled away.

"Hi, Kris Oppa" SoHee greated him as Kris pulled her into a hug.

Kris never really told SoHee how greatful he was for taking care of his little sister. As they both pulled away, there was a brief silence before SoHee spoke again.

"So are you two going to introduce me to the boys who are currently staring at me, or should I just guess their names?" Everybody laughed as one of the unknown boys spoke. "You're right, she is fiesty"

"Oh where are my manners" Lina blushed. "Guys this is SoHee, my best friend" SoHee looked at them and nodded her head.

They probably were expecting SoHee to bow or cutely giggle but they didn't know SoHee. SoHee does not do cute.

"And SoHee these are my friends" Lina gestured towards the group. "Now there's quite a few of them so I hope you can keep up"

"A few? You have like an entire sports team right now" SoHee sighed "How am I suppose to remember" She counted before continuing "11 names"

"Just spend time with us and then for sure you'll be able to tell the difference" One of them smirked. Clearly trying to flirt with SoHee as she scowled not really paying attention.

"Anyways" Lina smiled "Meet the Oppas Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, Kyungsoo, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay and Tao"

"Are you serious? How am I supposed to remember all that?" SoHee complained. Lina ignored her and continued "And the remaining two are the same age as us. Kai and Sehun"

SoHee looked towards the two youngest, recognizing one of them as the one who attempted to flirt with her.

"I should be an Oppa too, I'm older than you" It was Sehun the flirt, who complained.

Lina pulled her tongue out before speaking

"By like a few months, doesn't count so shut it bubble tea boy" SoHee was shocked by what she just witnessed. Did she just see her best friend say shut it to someone? SoHee never felt more proud.

"So you all came here to pick her up?" SoHee asked the boys as they all nodded.

"We're going karaoke, would you like to join us?" It was Kyungsoo who asked her. SoHee shook her head and declined.

"I'm waiting for-" She heard her name and she turned around and spotted Jin who quickly ran to her.

"Ready to go?" Jin asked his sister as he saw the group of boys and Lina standing with his sister.

"Oh Lina, did you need a ride home?" Jin was eyeing the group of boys and they were doing the same. Lina smiled.

"It's okay Oppa, I'll be fine" She hugged SoHee and waved at Jin.

"We'll be going first, bye!" She smiled. SoHee nodded as she hugged LiNa

"Meet up tomorrow?"

"Yup! I'll call you" Lina said.

"Okay, have fun!" SoHee smiled. She then faced the group of boys. "Nice to meet you guys"

"It was nice to meet you too" Suho smiled. "Maybe we'll see you again, next time"

"Good idea Oppa!" Lina gasped. "Let's all hang out together soon, right SoHee?" SoHee cringed as LiNa beamed, clearly happy with the idea of them hanging out together so how could SoHee break her heart.

SoHee sighed before reluctantly nodding. Lina tackled her into a hug, the two almost losing their balance. Lina finally pulled away and left with her friends.

"That girl is way too energetic for this time of night" SoHee told her brother as they made their way towards Jin's car.

"I don't know, I kind of like it. It suits her" Jin smiled as they hopped inside the car.

SoHee punched her brother's arm as he laughed. "Shut up"

"What? I'm just saying besides, Lina is really cute and-" Jin couldn't continue as SoHee blocked her ears and made some noise.

After a minute she stopped and faced her brother. "Don't even think about it, Oppa. Lina is off limits" SoHee warned Jin.

He simply ruffled SoHee's hair much to her protest before staring the engine.

"Okay, got it" Jin said as he drive off. "I won't tell you about how gorgeous Lina is" SoHee groaned before turning on the radio.

"Unbelievable" SoHee muttered as a song started to play. The siblings continued to bicker as they headed home.

_______________

a/n: First chapters up :) Will try to update ASAP. Hope you enjoyed it and credits to Angel8177 for writing most of this chapter <3

 

-Angel98177, Mulan and ninjaneta-

sassaengg authors over and out.