Cuuuuuutenessssss

Animals O.o

Like the foreward says, this was inspired by a Kore-chan pic(if you like any of these couples I definitely recommend looking her art up. She's soooooo amazing it's not even funny[she's aslo a added affect to my The Family story]). Comments, advice, anything welcomed~ I hope you enjoy it~


"What are you doing?"

Jungkook jumps at the voice, ears disappearing into his hair as he looks around himself frantically, body tensing with the urge to bolt.

"I'm up here, bunny."

Looking up Jungkook fights a flinch when he realizes the source of the voice is a boy in a tree, the other leaning close enough that Jungkook takes a few steps back to look at him properly. He relaxes a bit when he sees curiosity in the other's eyes, realizing he wasn't a threat. Right now at least. Jungkook bites his bottom lip, glancing left and right, clutching his books closer to himself.

"Hello?"

Jumping again at the voice, Jungkook locks eyes with the other, "I...I'm studying..."
The one in the tree tilts his head, orange hair ruffling with the movement, leaning further away from the branch and Jungkook belatedly sees the other's tail and one leg are the only things keeping him attached to the tree, "What are you studying? Why are you studying outside? How come you're all alone? "

"I...my hyung is busy. I'm waiting for him to get off work...it's nice outside..." Jungkook chews on his lip as the other nods his head, swinging a little on the branch, "A-and I-I'm studying for my math test..."

"I hate math."

Jungkook nods, glancing behind himself and then at the other, wary of the way he's just staring at Jungkook. Jungkook takes another step back, nails digging into the covers of his books.

"I'm Taehyung, by the way."

Again Jungkook nods, not knowing if he should respond with his name or not. Jimin-hyung is always telling him not to talk to strangers, unless in a safe enviroment...

"Won't you tell me your name?"

Startling, Jungkook looks over at Taehyung with wide eyes, ears standing straight up, twitching to face the other. "I-"

"'Cuz, that's kind of mean. I told you my name and you haven't even said hello to me. And I came all the way over here beacuse you looked cute staring so seriously at your books." Taehyung pouts, swaying slightly before propelling himself over a branch, drapping himself across it to stare down at Jungkook.

Feeling his cheeks heat up, not knowing what to make of this strange stranger telling him he's cute, he fiddles with the corners of his book before stealing another quick glance at the man watching him quite intently from above, biting his lips once more before looking away, ears relaxing slightly, "...Jungkook..."

"Kookie!"

Jungkook jumps, letting out a small 'eep', ears flattening once more, whipping around to watch Jimin come running up to him, the older boy's smile radiating happiness, tail swishing at lightening speed. Jungkook relaxes when Jimin throws a hug onto him, the elder nuzzling into his neck. Jungkook smiles, body fully relaxing, turning to shuffle closer, nose twitching slightly as he noses against Jimin's neck in return, "What's up, hyung?"

Jimin pulls back, smile still lightly up his face, "Hyungs are back!"

Jungkook smiles at the older boy as he gives a small 'yip' of happiness, "Let's get home then. I know Yoongi-hyung will be annoyed if he doesn't get to see you soon."

Jimin barely restrains his bark of agreement, grabbing Jungkook by the wrist and pulling him in the direction of their small house. Jungkook lets himself be dragged by his hyung, glancing back to see Taehyung still sprawled along the tree branch, tail lazily wrapping around to keep him steady, his eyes following Jungkook, smiling widely. Jungkook looks away, a flush decorating his face, his ears flattening again, this time out of embarassment.

-----

"I don't want to." Jungkook whines, laying more into Namjoon's space, almost ontop of the elder. Namjoon grins down at him, tugging lightly on the younger ones ear.

Yoongi frowns at Jungkook, his own ears standing at attention, swirling around to focus on both the sounds coming from the younger on the couch and Jimin in the kitchen. He narrows his eyes at Jungkook, hissing at the attitude, "I don't really care what you want, Jungkook. Just because we're back doesn't mean you skip school."

"Hyung gets to skip work! That's not fair!" Jungkook pouts at the older man, ignoring the hiss of annoyance coming from Yoongi and the amused chuckle coming from Namjoon.

"He has a point, Yoongi." Jimin smiles, popping his head from the kitchen doorway, ears drooping slightly at the tips, letting out a playful yelp when Yoongi whips around to hiss at him. He snaps his jaws at the older man in a teasing way, trying to get the other to leave Jungkook alone for the time being.

Yoongi lets out an aggrivated rumble from somewhere in his chest before sighing, dropping his arms in defeat as all three of the younger ones stare at him, "Fine. Whatever. Skip school. Don't come ing to me when you get bad grades; I'll just laugh at you."

"No you won't, Yoongi. You'll stay up all night with Namjoon-hyung and I to help him study." Jimin sticks his tongue out at him, yelping once more when Yoongi hisses and lunges at the younger. Jimin laughs as he runs away from Yoongi, twisting around the furniture and darting between the kitchen and livingroom, teasing Yoongi with his eyes as the other fails to catch up to him.

Jungkook and Namjoon follow the two with their eyes, smiling when Yoongi finally catches Jimin, wrestling the canine to the floor, pinning him down with his body, giving him a victorious smirk before leaning down to rub their noses together, a deep rumbling purr working it's way up when Jimin nuzzles back against Yoongi eagerly. They laugh when the younger leans up to quickly swipe his tongue across Yoongi's cheek giggling at the face it gets him as Yoongi leans down, closing the distance between their lips, tail swaying lazily behind him before wrapping loosely around Jimin's leg.

Namjoon shakes his head at the two, feathers at the back of his neck-the only evidence he wasn't human-rustling with the movement, "We have somewhere to be with our juvenile deliquent. Remember? The whole reason he wants to skip in the first place?"

Yoongi sighs, pulling away from Jimin to glare at the others before getting up, offering Jimin a hand as well. Yoongi gives a faint smile when Jimin leans over to peck his cheek before bounding over to the couch to flop on top of the other two, smiling widely, "'Cuz Jin-hyung is bringing friends to the cafe, right? We're meeting new people! New friends! I'm excited!"

"...I'm nervous..." Jungkook whispers, wringing his hands as he sits up, glancing nervously at the older three before looking around the room, fidgeting slightly.

Jimin sits up as well, grabbing the youngers hands, giving Jungkook a soft, reassuring smile as he squeezes the trembling hands in his hold, "Don't be scared, Kookie. Hyungs won't let anything happen to you. Besides, I highly doubt the people Jin-hyung are bringing are going to be a problem."

"Unless they're meat eaters. Then you and I may be screwed-depending on their appetite." Namjoon shrugs, a grin on his face as Yoongi glares at him.

Jungkook's eyes go wide, looking at Namjoon in horror before giving Jimin a small whimper, burying himself into the elder's side, "Nevermind. I want to go to school. They have rules there."

"Don't listen to idiot bird, Jungkook. Jin-hyung has to know we're bringing you. He'd never put you in danger like that." Yoongi gives the younger a slightly reassuring smile, ruffling his hair as he passes by.

Jimin nods, a smile returning to his face, "Besides, Kookie. They'd have to go through me to get to you. You know that, right? I'd never let anything bad happen to you."

Jungkook sighs, nervously biting into his lip once more, before nodding, snuggling closer to his hyung, "When...when are we meeting them?"

"In about a half hour or so. We should probably get ready and start heading out now, though." Namjoon sighs, stretching as he stands, running a hand through the feathers along his neck to ruffle them from they're stagnant place. He grins when Jimin hops up, pulling Jungkook with him to the bedrooms up-stairs most likely to change-seeing as they're still in his pajamas.

Yoongi walks up to him and smacks the back of his head, hissing, "Don't say things like that, Namjoon. You know Jungkook will take you seriously. And the last thing we need is a scared Jungkook. Jimin would be insufferable."

Namjoon just laughs, shaking his head at the older man, "Hyung, man, you are so whipped."

-----

"Hyung!"

Seokjin barely has time to look around around for the easily distinguished voice of excitement before Jimin is wrapping himself around the older man, nuzzling into the man's neck, ignoring the warning growls he was getting from both the wolf sitting at the table and the cat behind him. Seokjin just laughs, rolling his eyes and grabbing Jimin in an equally tight hug, tail swishing back and fourth in contentment. It really had been too long since he's seen Jungkook and Jimin. He pulls back, looking the younger canine over, raising an eyebrow, "Why is it you two seem to get constantly prettier every time I go months without seeing you, Jimin? Jungkook? You'll catch up to me any day now."

Jimin laughs, glancing over at Jungkook as the younger hides himself behind Yoongi, gripping his shirt with slightly trembling hands, eyes darting around to the new face and then back to the familiar ones. Yoongi grabs his hands and gently pushes Jungkook forwards, Jimin wrapping his arms around him when he gets close enough. Smiling once again at Seokjin, Jimin eyes the man sitting next to Seokjin's mate, Hyosang, with curiousity, ears erect and trained on the older looking male, "Who's he, hyung? What is he? Is he the new friend? Can I play with him? Can Jungkook play with him? Is he friendly? Does he-"

Namjoon and the new person laugh at the way Yoongi covers the younger boys mouth with his hand, rolling his eyes when Jimin's ears droop and he throws wide, puppy eyes(literally) at the elder man. Raising an eyebrow Yoongi leans down to swipe a quick kiss to Jimin's cheek, giving a small purr at the flush and happy hum it gets him before removing his hands, "Breathe, Jiminnie. Let hyung answer you questions. Or better yet. Ask the man himself."

The new person smiles at the pair, glancing at the way the younger rabbit is hiding himself in the last one that approached their table, his ears folded against his head. He stares at the obviously older man, wondering what he is. He shakes his head, focusing back on Jimin, smiling at him when he sees the young pup staring at him in barely restrained excitment, "I'm Hoseok. I'm a Friesian." Hoseok has to bite his tongue when Jimin gives him a blank look.

"A...what?" Jimin mumbles, leaning into Yoongi who's moved his hand to wrap around Jimin's waist, his ears lowering as he thinks. He narrows his eyes at Hoseok in thought, trying to see anything that might give away what he's just said. "What's that?"

"...a horse..."

Hosoek looks over to who he knows is Jungkook, flashing the startled rabbit a large smile, nodding, "Yeah. A horse."

Jimin nods, a smile once more lighting up his face, tail swaying again, "Oh. Okay."

Hoseok turns his smile back to Jimin, "Seokjin-hyung says you dance?"

Jimin's tail wags in a flurry, Yoongi moving away from the unintentional weapon, throwing a warning hiss to Jimin. Jimin ignores him, focusing on Hoseok entirely, almost buzzing with happiness, "Yes! I'm a dance instructor in town. Why?"

Hoseok's smile turns a bit cheek and he props his chin in his hand on the table, watching Jimin bounce in place, "I'm a pretty good dancer myself."

Jimin lets a small yip of excitement escape before he launches himself at Hoseok, wrapping his arms around the man's neck, once again ignoring Yoonig's warning growl, "We should dance together! You, me and, Kookie! All of us! Dancing! It'll be so much fun! Can we? Do you mind? Will that be okay? You can come in and help with one of my classes like Jungkook does! It'll be so-"

Hoseok chuckles when Yoongi once again covers Jimin's mouth, detaching him from Hoseok and wrapping both of his arms around the excited canine, his tail coming up to wrap around Jimin's leg in a small show of possession. He smiles softly at the way Jimin turns to give a slight nuzzle and small nip  to Yoongi's shoulder before tilting his head, baring his throat to Yoongi as the older male returns the affection. Hoseok shakes his head, smile still lingering, "I'd love to dance with you two. Though, I don't know if Jungkook is comfortable enough with me to dance together, just yet."

Jimin looks around Yoongi, smiling softly at Jungkook still hiding behind Namjoon, though his body has turned towards the group and his slight trembles have stopped. Jimin's smile widens when Jungkook returns with a hesitant smile of his own before looking back at Hoseok, "He'll probably watch for a few dances before he joins in but he'd definitely dance with us."

Hoseok nods, looking once more at the shy rabbit and the man he can't quiet figure out, raising an eyebrow when he sees that said man is staring at him, "I don't think I got your name...?"

"Namjoon." Namjoon mutters lowly, eyes transfixed on the way Hoseok's eyes light up as the other nods. He's cute, at least to Namjoon anyway. Namjoon likes Hoseok's smile, the way his lips form a heart when he does.

"Then hello, Namjoon-ssi. Nice to meet you." Hoseok smiles brightyl, eyeing the rabbit behind him, "Hello Jungkook-ssi. And, Jimin-ssi. I'm assuming you're Yoongi-ssi...right?"

Yoongi nods slightly from where he's perched his chin on Jimin's shoulder, giving Hosoek a small smirk, "Yes. I'm assuming hyung's told you about us then?"

Hosek nods once more, eyes flickering to Seokjin who's watching them interact with an amused smile, "Yes. Hyungs met me and my roommate in our transition moving here and we got along really well. They thought the rest of their friends and us would get along, too."

Namjoon gives a small frown, eyebrows furrowing, "Roommate?"

Hosek smiles at the tone the question is asked in, "Yes. He's like my little brother, really. We've been friends for as loong as I can remember. His parents died when he was young so my family took him in and, well, he's very....escentric and doesn't make friends easily."

"So, kind of like Jungkook-ah and Jiminnie-ah. That's why I thought you'd get along. He's a little weird but really he's so sweet, guys. They both are." Seokjin smiles, leaning into Hyosang when the other wraps an arms around him, face pushed into Seokjin's shoulder.

Jimin frowns looking at everyone, "But I only see you, Hoseok-ssi..."

"You can juts call me hyung, Jimin-ssi." Hoseok laughs, "And he's here somewhere. I think he went to the bathroom..."

"Then you drop the ssi, too, okay? Same with Jungkookie. He won't mind." Jimin grins, wiggling slightly in Yoongi's hold, "So what is roommate?"

"He's-"

"Oh. Cute Kookie-bunny. What are you doing here?"

Jungkook jumps, gripping onto Namjoon once more, a startled eep leaving his throat at the realatively deep voice coming from right next to him, not having heard anyone apporaching. He looks to his left with wide eyes, a blush working it's way up his cheeks when he sees the man from yesterday smiling at him. When he locks eyes with Taehyung, Jungkook immediately looks away, blushing darker.

Taehyung pouts at Jungkook, reaching out to grab his arm, giving it a slight pull, "Are you going to ignore me? I thought we fixed-"

"Let go of him." 

Taehyung and Hoseok both turn to the source of the growled command, Hoseok's eyes widening at the look Jimin is giving Taehyung, not expecting it from such a bubbly pup. Jimin has his eyes trained on the way Taehyung is holding onto Jungkook's arm, his ears have folded back onto his head, his body tense, a low growl working it's way up chest in warning. Jimin lets out another aggrivated rumble, baring his sharp canines in Taehyung's direction in a silent demand.

Taehyung frowns at him, glancing back at Jungkook before locking eyes with Hoseok, sighing when the elder shakes his head slightly. He lets go of Jungkook and throws himself into his chair next to Hoseok, crossing his arms and pouting, "I was just saying hello."

"You don't need to be pulling at him to say hello." Jimin snaps, his jaws making a loud clacking sound as they snap shut. He looks over at Jungkook, eyeing the younger to see if he's okay before letting Yoongi's quiet purrs calm him down, a bright smile once more decorating his face, "Though, it is nice to meet you. I've never met a monkey before."

Taehyung nods, all annoyance forgotten as he smiles back at Jimin, "We've heard a lot about you guys from Seokjin-hyung. Other than Seokjin-hyung and Hyosang-hyung I've never met another mated pair not of the same race. It's all very interesting."

Jimin nods quickly, a smile bubbling with happiness and love adorning his face as he looks up at Yoongi, "It is. I've never really believed you had to stick with your own kind to be happy. Not many mated pairs in this town are actually of the same species."

"I thought I saw a human with a hybrid at one point but I'm not sure..." Hoseok mumbles to himself, amused at the quick changes Jimin and Taehyung can go through.

"Oh! You probably saw Bang-hyung and Junhong-ah!" Jimin smiles wider, tail going happily again, "Yes. You saw right. Junhong-ah and Bang-hyung have been mated for a while. Along with Bang-hyung's friend, Himchan-hyung, and Himchan-hyung's mate, Jongup. I don't care what anyone says about that kind of pairing. I've never seen Bang-hyung lay a hand on Junhong-ah in a negative way. Infact I don't think I've ever seen anyone-hybrid or human-so utterly infatuated as Bang-hyung is with Junhong-ah."

Hoseok nods again, "And the other two you mentioned? Um... Himchan and Jongup?"
Namjoon grins at Hoseok, "Well, Jongup is the hybrid and Himchan's his female."

"Oh..." Hoseok's eyes widen, not expecting a human to be the submissive in a relationship like that. He smiles at the thought, liking this town with each new information given, "What are they like?"

"Himchan-hyung is a bossy, diva, fashionista that needs constant attention-mostly from Jongup." Yoongi grins, nuzzling again into Jimin's neck.

Hosoek lets out a laugh at that, covering his mouth when other people in the cafe turn to give him dirty looks at the loud sound. He calms slightly, flushing a bit when he realizes Namjoon is staring at him again, "And the other? Jongup?"

"A dog. Like Jimin. He teaches at the dance studio as well. Though, he's a bit of an airhead most of the time. Sweet kid, loyal to a fault, but kind of spacey." Namjoon offers, still thinking of Hoseok's laugh and how much he may like the sound.

Hoseok nods again, elbowing Taehyung when he catches the younger staring intently at Junkook, "When did you meet Jungkook, Tae?"

Jungkook looks over at the two, flush still ruling his face, but curious none-the-less. Taehyung shrugs, "Yesterday at the park when you told me to stay at the house. He was studying math under a tree and was really cute. So I said hi. Though, I think I scare him. Do I scare you, cute Kookie-bunny?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes at Taehyung, opeing his mouth to tell Taehyung not to instigate anything with their new friends.

"...no...."

Jimin and Hoseok both zero-in on Jungkook, who's face has once more turned a bright red, hiding into Namjoon's side again. Jungkook looks over at Taehyung briefly before using Namjoon as a shield again, whispering so soft the other's had to strain their ears to hear, "You're just very odd. I wasn't expecting it..."

Seokjin smiles at the obvious excitement in Taehyung's eyes and the nervous way Jungkook is biting into his lip from behind the protection of Namjoon, "Right. Well. I'm starving and since everyone is now here we should go ahead and order."

-----

"Hey freak! Where's your guard dog?!"

Jungkook flinches, gripping his books tigther to his chest, biting his lip nervously as he continues down the sidewalk, a slight tremble wracking his tall frame. He keeps his eyes focused forward, used to this response from a few of the older students in his school. Jungkook has skipped a grade and even if that isn't enough of a reason to be bullied the fact he's a hybrid and has no parents just adds onto everything. He's used to it but it still scares him. They're bigger, stronger than him, even though thery're human. Jungkook was born a female hybrid-a submissive-and, though, humans are naturally weaker than most hybrids the species of prey and submissive biology he has does nothing to benefit him. At least Jimin-hyung is a predatory female...

Jungkook startles when he's shoved from behind, stumbling slightly and biting his lip harshly to prevent the whimper of fear from surfacing. He looks at the boy who's pushed him cautiously, inching further from the group slowly forming around him.

"Hey, we're talking to you, you know? Why are you ignoring us, freak?" The boy who Jungkook knows as Kibum shoves at him again, a sneer settling on his lips when Jungkook shuffles his books higher up, covering the lower portion of his face, his ears flattening on his head, eyes darting around quickly. He glances back to his group of croonies, a mocking chuckle leaving him as he shoves at Jungkook harshly again, "Look, guys. The little rabbit is scared. How can the school be okay with letting freaks like this run around without a master? They don't deserve freedom. They're freaks of nature- not natural. They should be bound."

Jungkook bites his lip harder, drawing blood, in an attempt to cut off the tears he can feel forming, not wanting them to have another reason to bother him. He just wants to get to the studio or home and bury himself in the comfort of any one of his hyungs. He tries to step to the side, intent on leaving the area but Kibum blocks his path once more, looking down at him with a scowl. Well, up really beacuse Jungkook is a little bit taller than him but the look makes Jungkook cower anyway.

"Did we say you could leave, freak?"

Jungkook is resolutely staring at the ground now, not willing to make eye contact with the older boy. He yelps in surprise when he's pushed down roughly, his books scattering around him on the sidewalk, still not looking at the group of older students. He reaches out cautiously to pick his books up when Kibum kicks him in the side, laughing when a pained whimper leaves Jungkook's lips before stepping on the hand reaching for lost books. Jugnkook can't hold his tears in anymore, the older boys laughing at him mockingly.

Jungkook is startled once more when the weight of Kibum is suddenly gone and he hears an aggrivated growl from above him. He rushes into a sitting postion, backing up to the fence lining the sidewalk and hugging his knees to his chest, fear making his frame tremble violently as he watches the rest of Kibum's friends look at the new comer in annoyed shock as Kibum is punched and forecefully shoved away from Jungkook and then there was suddenly legs that Jungkook was staring from behind, the person standing defensively infront of him. He doesn't look up to see who it is, only letting out a small, questioning whimper at the familiar smell. His ears lift slightly when there's an answering rumble of reassurance, though the person doesn't leave from his stance.

Kibum sneers at the new comer, standing back up from where he fell and brushing himself off, nodding his head in the opposite direction, "Let's go, guys. Seems like the freak has a new protector."

When he's sure they've left, turning the corner and their smell not very strong the new comer bends down becoming eye level with the wide eyed Jungkook, tilting his head, orange hair shifting with the movement, "Are you okay, cute Kookie-bunny?"

Jungkook gives another questioning whimper, though he lets himself relax a bit in the older hybrid's presence.

Taehyung smiles at him softly, slowly reaching his hand out to ruffle Jungkookg's hair, his tail moving to pick up the scattered books while Taehyung himself tries to calm Jungkook. He smiles wider when he sees the way Jungkook follows his tail with his eyes and leans cautiously into the palm petting him. When he's gathered all the books in one pile, Taehyung stands up, reaching down and offering Jungkook a hand, pulling the younger up when a hesitant hand is placed in his own, "C'mon. Hobi-hyung is at the studio with Jimin. I'll walk with you there, okay?"

Jungkook nods, a small smile on his face as he rubs at his eyes with the sleeve of his school blazer, looking around himself to see Taehyung has his tail wrapped around his books, essentially carrying them for him. He blushes slightly when he realizes Taehyung hasn't let go of his hand,

"Th-thank you, Taehyung-ssi..."

Taehyung shakes his head, pouting at the younger, "Just call me hyung, cute Kookie-bunny."

Blushing more, Jungkook looks down, "O-okay, Taehyung-hyung."

-----

Jungkook give a slight whimper at the hiss leaving Yoongi's lips as the older man examines his side and hand, Jimin hovering behind the feline, biting his lip, a small whine sounding from him and Namjoon glaring at the brusies forming on Jungkook's pale skin, the feathers ruffling up at in annoyance.

Flinching when Yoongi steps away from him, Jungkook puts his shirt back on, looking at Jimin questioningly, before focusing back on Yoongi, "I-I'm sorry for upsetting you, hyung. I-"

"You didn't upset me, Jungkook. The fact that there are people like that in the school and you've had to indure this infront of your school upsets me. I'm ing pissed. There are rules to prevent like this. Why was there no one there to see all of this happen? I'm walking you to and from school tomorrow. Let them little s try and pull that with me around. I'll-"

Jungkook flushes slightly, looking away from Jimin-who's glued himself to his side on the couch when Yoongi walked away. He clears his throat slightly, "A-actually, Yoogni-hyung...T-Taehyung-hyung said he'd...walk...with me...tomorrow..." His words starting out strong and then fading into a whipser as the other three look at him in question.

Jimin blinks, his concern for Jungkook put on pause as he looks at the blush lighting up Jungkook's face. A sly smile slowly works it's way onto his lip, "Taehyung, huh. Come to think of it when he dropped you off at the studio earlier you were kind of attached to him..."

Namjoon smiles now as well, getting what Jimin is saying, nudging Jungkook with a small smirk, "Really now. That's unusual, especially for you, Kookie. Can I sense a crush starting here?"

"I-I-no! I don't-he's not! It-it's not like that. I-" Jungkook stutters, face heating up more at the implications.

"Are you sure? Because he seems very intrested in you and you seem to trust him enough to pick him over me to walk you home." Yoongi grins, his anger cooling at the embarssment Jungkook is portraying.

"I-I'm not...Are you upset, Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook bites his lip nervously, eyeing Yoongi with worry clear in his wide eyes, "I don't mean to-"

Yoongi waves him off, grin still present, "No. I'm good with you ditching me for a date."
Jungkook whines in embarrasment, hiding in Jimin's shoulder, "It's not a date hyungs!"

Jimin laughs, wrapping an arm around Jungkook, "Sure, sure. Let's get your homework done okay? Tomorrow's Friday and you don't usually get any homework on Fridays. You'll have a free weekend if you get it done tonight."

Jungkook smiles at Jimin in thanks for the subject change before nodding his head, following Jimin into the kitchen.

-----

"Thank you, again, Taehyung-hyung. For walking with me." Jungkook smiles, glancing at the older boy walking along side him, ears swiveling around to focus on him.

Taehyung grins, grip tightening on the bag strap of Jungkook's school bag, having physically taken it from the younger, "I'm happy to walk with you, Kookie-bunny. Though, we are going to somewhere other than the studio."

Jungkook stares at him for a minute, biting his lip, "W-where are we going?"

"To the cafe Jinnie-hyung took us to." Taehyung hums, tail dragging behind him.

Jungkook gives a small smile, "Oh. Okay. I should let Jimin-hyung know th-"

"Hoseok-hyung already told him. He knows and so do Namjoon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung."

Jungkook nods, biting his lip once more, fidgeting with his shirt as they walk in silence. When they get to the cafe, Taehyung opens and holds the door for Jungkook, letting him in first. He pays for both of them when Jungkook orders his afternoon snack, tail wrapping gently around Jungkook's wrist, guiding him to a secluded table towards the back.

Jungkook blushes brightly at the attention he's recieving, glancing up at Taehyung through his lashes, looking away once more when he sees him staring at him intently.

Taehyung grins at the flush lighting up Jungkook's face, leaning forward on the table, closer to Jungkook, "Can I ask you something, Kookie-bunny?"

Jungkook nods, locking eyes with him again, "S-sure. Go ahead."

"I think you're really cute, Kookie-bunny. Will you go on a date with me?"

Holding in an embarassed whine, Jungkook hides a hesitant smile by drinking from his smoothie, ears folded slightly in hesitance, "I-"

"I'm going to ask you everyday until you say yes. So if you want to say no today than you can." Taehyung shrugs, leaning back to relax into his seat across from Jungkook once more, eyes trained on Jungkook as he shuffles in his seat.

Biting his lip to, once more, hide his smile Jungkook gives a small nod, "S-sure. I-I'd like that, I think..."

Taehyung leans forwards quickly, suddenly in Jungkook's space enough that Jungkook lets out a quiet gasp before Taehyung presses a quick kiss to Jungkook's lips, pulling away and sitting down again before Jungkook has time to react. He smiles at the wide eyes and confused sound coming from Jungkook, stirring his drink while locking eyes with Jungkook, "Now. What do you think about forcing Hoseok-hyung and Namjoon-hyung into a closet together and locking the door?"


I'm kind of nervous but proud of the way this turned out. I asked my soul-sister like fifty times if she thought it was okay XD. I think it's cute and hopefully you guys did too. Thanks for reading!