Final; Smile

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count; 1005

Luhan gazes from afar across the field at a lanky figure who juggles the ball with his feet and Luhan sits on the bleachers. Eyes glazed over in admiration and an odd tinge of harbored feelings behind brown eyes, Luan continues to watch. Minseok snorts in amusement, “Luhan, stop staring at the kid’s , you were burning holes into it already.” Luhan tears his eyes away and scowls back, orbs narrowing and he blushes. He was not staring at the kid’s , or at least that was what he argued. Minseok did not buy his argument and bounces off the bleachers while nodding his head to pacify Luhan. Minseok stares at Luhan’s sprained ankle, and smirks.

“Clumsy.”

Minseok laughs and Luhan screeches while waving a fist in the air and counters back by calling Minseok a pig but the latter flounces away. Luhan huffs as he turns back to the boys on the field and narrows his sight at the younger boy he has a crush on, or so he thought.

-

Oh Sehun was a junior on campus and Luhan saw him for the first time when he passed by the chemistry lab and Luhan sets his own experiment on fire and got away with a first degree burn on his palm. Luhan wasn’t sure if it was pure luck that Sehun signs up for soccer as his extracurricular and his heart swelled when he saw Sehun play for the first time.

Long legs with nimble actions and graceful strides. Luhan figures out that this wasn’t probably a tiny crush after all.

-

Luhan realizes that Sehun was all about a sharp jaw line with piercing eyes in match with a full blown smirks targeted to his female classmates and protruding collar bones beneath red perfect lips. Despite the cocky aura, once training starts, he becomes a shy puppy and crooked curls of lips behind glazed eyes turns into shy smiles and half-moons.

Sehun during soccer practices was an epitome of a perfect player, eager and diligent and their coach wouldn’t stop singing praises of Sehun. Luhan nods in agreement with what his coach says while falling deeper into Sehun’s endless arrays of charms. Minseok takes note of his best friend’s absent-mindedness and kicks his padded shin to remind him that he was suppose to coach the juniors and not fall in love with them or even try to start a casual fling.

Luhan snaps and screams for Minseok to run ten rounds around the field as a punishment underneath the sharp gaze of their coach.

-

It was sudden when Sehun suddenly calls Luhan “Xiao Lu” and laughs at Luhan’s flushed cheeks while they were having a water break. Minseok spits his water at Jongdae in shock and Jongdae retaliates by unscrewing the cap to his own wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter