4ever With You`

Description

The Past...

 

I was 5 that day, as I ran down the stairs and jumped on Jin oppa's back. "Jinnie oppa!!" I smiled happily and he smiled back. "Nee?" "Can you come with me to the park?? Please..." "I can't Min. I'm so sorry. But I really can't." I pouted and rested on his shoulder. "I'll be going out with Sun eonnie later. Don't forget to pick me up at the park!" "Of course! I'll bring Baro with me." "Okay." "Let's eat our breakfast!" Jin oppa went to the dinning room with me on his back. He put me on my seat and sat on his own seat. "Kids, eat up." "Jin oppa! Feed me!" Jin oppa smiled and started to feed me. After we done our food, I bid good bye and left to Sun eonnie house.

 

“Sun Eonnie!!” I shouted as soon as I looked her went out from her house. I ran towards her and hugged her. “Hi, Min. How is your day?” “Well… Nice… I’ve Jin oppa around me and Jin oppa sometimes bring his friends home ^^” “Good to know, then. Where are the others?” “Molla… I haven’t seen them too.” “Okay… let’s go to the park first.” “Nee! ^^” We start walking to the park and I told her about Jin oppa’s friend. I'm very curious! It's hard to met him! I never seen him even once! “Sun-ah!! Min!!” “Hee Eonnie!!!!” I run happily and hugged Hee eonnie. “Hi eonnie.” Sun oppa greeted and Hee eonnie smiled back while hugging me.

 

“Whoa, our hugging machine is on already…” I turned around and saw Seo eonnie and Eunri eonnie walking with a wide smile. “Eonnies!!!” I Shouted happily and run towards them making a group hug. Soon, Hee eonnie joined the group hug. “Sun-ah~ Don’t act like you’re matured… you’re still 6, I'm still older… come here and join us.” Seo eonnie giggled and Sun eonnie smiled. Soon, Sun eonnie joining the group hug too.

 

We went to play in the park happily and suddenly Sun eonnie called. “Ya, I need to go home now… So… see you all soon?” “Oh, okay.” All of them nodded except me. “B-but, eonnie, you just play with us only for a few minutes…” I pouted and she patted my head. “Owie… I’m sorry, Min. I promise, I’ll play with you 24/7 tomorrow, okay?” “Really??? Promise???” Sun eonnie nodded. “Yay!!!!” I jumped happily and Sun eonnie left. Soon, Jin oppa came with Baro oopa and we went home. The three of us played some games together until Baro oppa went home.

 

"Min, Jin, come here." Our umma called and we went to the living room. "Min, tomorrow you'll come with us to NY." "What?! Jin oppa come with us, right?" "Jinyoung will stay here with Baro. Appa has talked with his parents and the have agreed." "B-but, I want to be with Jin oppa!!!" "No! You can't stay here! You must come with us! You can't cancel it!" "B-but, but..." No words can come out from me. My tears streamed down my cheek. "I hate you!!" I shouted and ran to my room. I cried on my pillow and soon, Jin oppa came in. "Min?" "O-oppa..." I looked at him with teary eyes. "Uljima..." Jin oppa hugged me and I hugged back. "I don't wanna leave you, oppa." I cried on his shoulder and he patted my back.

 

"It's okay, Min-ah. You must be strong. I'll wait until you came back, okay?" I just nodded. "Sleep with me tonight, okay oppa?" "Nee." We both lay down on my bed and I hugged him tightly. "Sleep, Min." I snuggled closer to Jin oppa and closed my eyes. 'I don't want to leave yet. Sun eonnie has promised to play with me. I don't want to leave Jin oppa... No way!!' I tought hard until I fell asleep.

 

The next morning, Jin oppa woke me up and my things are packed. I looked at Jin oppa and my eyes become teary again. "Uljima, Min. You are a strong girl." I hugged him super tight and he hugged back. I can feel his tears fell on my shirt. "Go take a bath, umma and appa already waiting." I nodded and went to take a bath. After that, I went to the living room and jumped on Jin oppa's back. "I don't want to leave..." I whispered on Jin oppa's ear and he nodded knowingly. "Let's go!" We went to Baro oppa's house to drop Jin oppa and I pecked Jin oppa's cheek. "Bye, oppa." My tears flow out more. "Bye, Min." Jin oppa's tears fell onto my hand and then he went inside Baro oppa's house. We went to the airport and my tears can't stop flowing out.

 

After waiting a long time, the air plane came. I went on the plane and looked through the window. Bye Seoul, bye eonnies, bye oppas, and... Bye Jin oppa. My tears started to flow more and more. I closed my eyes and drifted my self to dreamland.

 

Characters :

Jung Chanmin (OC)

  • a bit mysterious
  • sometimes cold
  • Jinyoung's younger sister
  • cheerful

 

Gongchan Shik

  • easy going
  • fell in love with Chanmin at the first sight
  • super close with Jinyoung
  • smart

 

Jung Jinyoung

  • overprotective
  • Chanmin's older brother
  • cheerful

Foreword

Haha, this is my first fics, sorry if its ...

please don't bash me up and for your info, this is not a plagiaris I thought it hard myself...

Sorry for wrong grammars, kekeke

Peace off~