Pink Blankets & Big Eggs

A Day Out with the Kim Jong Bros

"Hyung,"

Jongdae groaned and turned over, moving away from whatever wanted to interrupt his sleep

"Hyung."

Fingers poked his back and Jongdae groaned once more.

"Hyung. Hyung, are you awake?"

Jongdae sat up, pissed off, and prepared to give whoever this idiot was the beating of a life time.

"YES I AM ING AWAKE NOW THANKS TO Y-" He suddenly stopped when he was met by big brown, watery eyes "Oh baby what's wrong?"

Jongin was kneeling by Jongdae's bed, his blonde hair sticking out at the oddest angles with his phone in his hand, using it's light as a torch.

"Hyung, I-I-" The younger boy's voice was deep and croaky from being tired. He looked down, obviously a little embarrassed "It doesn't matter, hyung. Just go back to sleep." He sighed and turned around, shining his phone light towards the door.

"Jongin!" Jongdae shouted the best he could while still whispering "Come back here, you little . You woke me up so now you're going to tell me what's wrong, you poopy."

"Hyung, it doesn't matter." Jongin shook his head, messing up his hair even more.  Jongdae almost couldn't believe how annoyingly adorable he was.

"Get your into these blankets. Right. Now." He hissed reaching over to Jongin but not quite being able to  grab him. A grin broke out on Jongin's face and he happily trotted over, crawling under Jongdae's pink Piglet duvet and abandoning his phone on the floor. Jongdae lay back down and shuffled so his back touched the wall. He took Jongin into his arms and dumped a leg over the dancer's waist. "You big egg." His mumbles muffled by tufts of soft blonde hair.

"Why am I an egg?" Jongin yawned as he wiggled around to make himself comfortable.

"I'm tired therefore you are an egg." He too yawned and closed his eyes, using Jongin's head as a pillow.

"You called me baby, earlier. You never call me baby." Jongin chuckled sleepily seemingly very pleased with himself "Why did you call me baby, hyung?"

"Why did you come into my bed, you impertinent little peach?" The latter grumbled, wishing only to sleep.

"Hyung, you can't tell the others." His voice somehow dropped below a whisper "You have to promise not to tell."

Jongdae didn't reply, instead he kissed the side of Jongin's face.

"I'm really scared of the dark. And I wasn't before, but now, I don't know why, but I'm scared of the dark."

"That's okay." Was all Jongdae could think to reply. He gave Jongin another peck on the cheek and then laid down again to sleep. "It's okay, Jongin."

The blonde boy nodded and receded to listening to the smaller male's breathing.

"Can you call me baby more often?" Jongin smiled, cringing a little at his own words.

"Shut up and sleep."

"Sorry, hyung."


"Good morning, baby."

A/N: I actually started off writing a ty shower scene (¬‿¬) (which I still have as a draft) and ended up writing a cute snuggling thingy mijiggy. Personally, I do believe Jongin wants Jongdae to call him 'baby' being the bottom he is. And I also need want a personal 'Good morning, baby' every morning by Kim Jongdae. Thanks for reading