Fast 'n' Furious

A Day Out with the Kim Jong Bros

"You're really getting the hang of this, Jongdae."

Jongdae smirked. "Oh goody!” 

Then, as if possessed by some demon (which Jongin had no problem believing Jongdae absolutely was), he slammed his foot on the breaks, swerved round the corner, turning on the window wipers instead of the indicator. The learning driver without hesitation pushed down on the acceleration pedal. The small city car's screeching tires were barely audible over the screaming pleas of Jongin who was thrown back into his seat.

“That’s excellent news!” Jongdae cackled as he sped down the 20mph limit road “SPEED BUMP!” He yelled just as they flew over it, completely ignoring Jongin’s shouts of ‘WELL SLOW THE DOWN THEN- JESUSTHERE'SACYCLIST!!!’

"What is that guy even doing?" Jongdae complained, beeping furiously as he just skimmed the man on his bike "Who even cycles? This is the 21st century." Suddenly stopping the car, (Jongin flying forward and strangling himself on his seatbelt) he wound down his window and leaned out: "QUEEN VICTORIA IS DEAD, YOU ING TUDOR! BUY A CAR!"


"Oh hyung, I'm glad you picked up."

"What happened why are you being polite."

"Don't paaniic Joonmyeon. Just, well, say someone passed out and you tried kicking them but they still won't wake up, what would you do?"

"Oh my god what did you do?"

"Nothing stupid, like seriously, nothing Baekhyun would do, like no biggie, but like Jongin was teaching me how to drive ... "

" ... "

" ... "

"Weren't you banned from driving?"

"Pssht! Please. Banned by like who? Some nobody who didn't even knooww what he was teaching me."

"You were banned by your driving instructor. After your second lesson."

"By the way, there's a cyclist and he's umm .. yeah."

"I'm calling 999."

"Thanks, hyung. You're a babe, just don't mention my name."

"You're staying and making sure Jongin lives."

"Honestly I don't think he needs me and I need a caramel frap so tell Jongin I said thanks."

"Thanks? Are you kidding me? Jongdae if he dies-"

"Which he won't, don't panic bro, I got this. Actually .. he's coming around ... well this I don't want to die. I'm out."

"KIM JONGDAE!"

"Tell him it was all just a dream and that this never happened and that he never had his wallet on him and that I love his hair just the way it is."

"If he doesn't kill you, his mum will and so will I."

"Thanks Joonie."

A/N: yeah this is my first fic evarrr so I'm really sorry if it's bad. I will work harder sajangnim (◡△◡✿)