Who are you?

The vampire among us

Jaeho's POV

I was in my bedroom when i heard someone enter my apartment. The scent was familiar to me, i could somehow tell who it was.

What if he tried to come up here? I had to hide myself real quickly. I somehow climbed up the celling. I tried to be as quiet as i could.

I heard the door open with a screeching sound. It was him. He just looked around, he had to leave, he didn't know the danger he was

in right now. 

Suddenly, i realised my fingers weren't strong enough to hold me up on the celling and i lost control of myself and fell down.

It hurt. I tried to come to my senses and look around me when i noticed that the boy was staring at me.

At first, he started asking me odd questions and acted as if he didn't believe what i was telling him. It was too much for me, so

i pinned him down on the floor by anger. 

My snake and vampire insticts and i tried to keep myself calm and refrain from biting him. 

He looked shocked and i tried to convince him that i wouldn't hurt him...

My heart was beating fast again and the fact that he was extremely handsome, it quite ..

Insitictively, i caressed the sides of his face, it was just a before i actually.. kissed him... i couldn't even believe it

myself. It was forced but yet, it felt so different. I've never ever kissed anyone in my whole life.

Did i like him? Like actually? Considering that i'm a male and he's a male too.

" What a-are you? " The tall boy in front of me asked.

I was too scared to answer so in a matter of seconds, i flew away, by turning myself into my animal form, the bat.

I could turn into two forms of animals, a snake and a bat.

~

Sihyung's POV

What had just happened? Who was this boy?

Why did he do that to me? And why did he look so peculiar and odd. 

It was very terrifying, but i felt as if he didn't want to hurt me. He was different from us humans and i could already tell.

I never expected to meet such creature... He was oddly good looking but freaky at the same time... I don't know why...

When he kissed me, i felt such a weird urge to keep going at it, but considering that we're both guys, that is not normal.

I wonder if he would come here again, maybe i'd give it a chance and meet him again, he seems really lonely in this kind

of place. I wonder how he lives...