My beautiful angel

tears of an angel

it had been more than six hours since Hangeng had left .. 

 

the rain was falling hard and it was the type of weather that will force you to breath in your hands ...

 

Heechul was shivering from cold and fear ... it's night and Hangeng still did not go back.. 

What if they caught him? 

What if he was tired of him and just left to get rid of him! the hair of his neck  stood up at the idea He was not that annoying.. Right?? ... was  he going to  end up alone again!! 

That bastard! He left him alone in such place...

Weren't they friends? So why did he just left! didn't he said that he will protect him no matter what! that liar... 

Heechul pov

He was the one who left I told him its dangerous to go out.. but he didn't listen to me that stubborn head 

Let him go to hell... 

He didn't think about me so it's right not to think about him.. 

Right?? 

 

 

 I will ignore his absence as if he had never been in my life ...

yeah! I'm going to say bye to my prince charming.. 

End of pov

Heechul Sat cross-legged on the cold floor and let a tear escape from his larges eyes  to fall on his right cheek.. 

So he is alone... again 

He sighed and tried to close his eyes and sleep... But he couldn't it's so hard to sleep while Hangeng was  still out ..

 Obsessions found their way to his brain... What if.. Oh God ! No! 

He just couldn't stay here and sleep while the other wasn't safe...  He had to find him ... to bring him back ...

 Heechul began running down the street like a fool, Barefoot, Light Torn  clothing, and his heart was beating hard,punshing his chest ; he was scared but he had to do this ...

the rain was falling hard and he was wet from head to toe ...

The street was empty and darck which scared him even more ...

and his little feet was swollen from walking on the cold harsh floor,he was breathing in his hands trying to warm them up..

"Hangeng !!."He cried out ..

"Hanni !where are you ? Please answer me."He cried out once again but this time a little bit louder..

 ''please don't go"He whispered "I need you"

"Well..Well what do we have here.?"some voice came out from the darkness and Heechul put his hand on his chest from fear ,

"don't be this scared,I will take  good care of you little kitty."

and a giant man with a black coat appeared he was scared and Heechul's body started shivering the man smirked ...

The next thing for Heechul was him being hold by the strange man..he smelled like alchol He was drunk..

"No...Let me go...Please!!!"

Heechul screamed hard 

"Shut up kitty..and you will like it..!" said the man while the kid's cheek.

 "So smooth.... your skin look like porcelain, I like it "he purred in his ear.

"Let go!" Heechul yelled angrily as he struggled with all his strength to get out of his captor's grasp.

" let me go you bastard."

"make me !"

"Anyone help me please !!!"He cried" Hanni help me... I'm scared please save me!"tears started falling on his cheeks wetting them...

"Hey bastard let him go!! touch one hair of him and I will tear you into peaces"

it's Hangeng...He came...he really did

"Hanni !!!"

Hangeng summoned a knife from under his shirt even with the thought that he won't win this battle.

But he can not let that man hurt his beloved one.

 

"Make one move and you  will die." screamed Hangeng ..

Heechul was in shock..

Hangeng was really deffirent he was angry and over-protective..He was manly and strong ...

"Hahahaha!!."the man laughed madly...and made one step back making the fragile boy fall hard on the floor ...

"HeeChul !!."Hangeng screamed..and ran to Heechul ..

"Alright !! Take him ! You know what I like both of you.. Hey !Kitten thank him later  .."

"Hannie!!!"Whispered Heechul between Hangeng's arms while his face..."Don't leave me again..!"and he passed out ..

 ***************************

If you want faster and longer updates subscribe,Comment and upvote !