Boy With No Name

If I stay, Or if You Go

ChezaMae's POV: "Oh, he's so freaking y..." A girlish voice said from further away. I slowly looked over, my chin resting in the palm of my hand. I was lazily sitting there in my living room, staring straight ahead at my huge flat screen TV. My friends was talking to each other excitedly, sitting on my white carpet that gleamed brightly in the light from the living room. Scotty was sitting on the other couch, scrolling through his phone, biting his bright pink lips that were soaked with bright lip bom. "I'm so bored...There's nothing to do." Jay Park sighed, looking straight up at the ceiling. Emily was sitting next to him and two other boys who all struggled to get her attention at the same time. I'm apparently grounded, and I'm not allowed to have anyone over. I never listen to my father, half is because he's never home. "When your father gets home, do you think we can all do something?" Yoseob asked, looking over his shoulder at me. I just simply shrugged, not knowing what else to say. I groaned and stretched, my arms raised over my hand. I looked over as my hand gentle scraped against something warm and smooth. I looked over to see Hong Ki sitting beside me. I felt my heart beat fast against my chest like it usually does, and I felt my face turn three shades of red. "Oh girl. Blushing isn't healthy." Scotty said further away from me. Hong Ki steadily woke up, looking at me in confusion, not knowing why everyone kept looking at him. "Somebody has a crush!" Baro blurted out, puting his head on sideways. Hong Ki went wide eyed, his dark blue eyes stretching wide. Without thinking, I leaped onto Baro, making him smack the ground with a ground. "Hey!" Baro shouted as I pinned him down with a loud thud. "That wasn't fair. I wasn't ready...You mean person."

                       He said as I pinned him down on the white carpet. My long dark brown hair hung in his face, and I glared down at him. "I...Don't like him." I said steadily even though the thought of his face made me blush heavily once more. Baro didn't seem to hear me, he just looked up at me steadily and smiled slowly. His light green eyes seemed to be filled with micheviousness mixed with something else. I looked over as the door opened slowly, making a loud creaking sound that echoed all around the house. "Daddy!" Yoseob blurted out before running around the corner where the door was before it lead to the living room. "Yoseob, I'm not your father. How many times do I have to tell you?" A middle aged man laughed loudly, his voice getting closer. I strained my neck to see past everyone as they stood up quickly. A very tall man towered over everyone, his laughter making my chest viberate. He had his dark black hair slicked back, and his wrinkles was visible on his face. He was wearing a black suit that was slightly wrinkled, and he was carrying a brief case. "I still think it's cool that your dad works for the FBI." Emily said before looking at him slowly. "Hey girls." My father greeted before sitting on the floor beside Zico. It is pretty cool, but it's still pretty hard not having him around all the time. "So, what's the case now?" Hong Ki questioned, leaning in towards him. My father sighed, resting his brief case on his lap for a second. "It's...Bad." He admitted not looking up at us. We all gathered around in a circle around him urgingly. "Yay story time!" Yoseob said excitedly before clapping his hands together.

                               "We don't have any photos. But there is a boy that is very dangerous. We don't know alot about him, but people says he wears a collar around his neck like a dog. He's very dangerous, he's tooken down police forces and he's like a freaking ninja." My father explained, making worried expressions. I gasped, half amused. Wow, he must be pretty skilled to not get caught...Even by police. "I don't want you guys roaming around at night by yourselves." My father scolded as Scotty preppily raised his hand, signaling he was going to ask if we all could go out. "It's okay, we have Baro to fight them." I said before smiling hugely. Baro looked at me before blushing slightly and quickly looking away. "No, you guys can't. If I find out you guys sneak out, I'm sending the cops after you all." He said pointing his finger at me. I giggled and held my hands up in surrenduer. "I would never..." I said flipping my dark bangs. They all snickered before giving me looks of disbelief. "Well, It's late...You all need to get to bed." He said before yawning loudly, making his face look funny. We all nodded and stood up slowly. "Were sneaking out, right?" Emily whispered, pulling me to the side. I looked at her and smiled micheviously before nodding slowly. Zico seemed to already guess it as he whispered to everyone else. My father threw his suit case before slowly walking up staires making the floor creak from above us. Once he was upstaires and everyhing was quiet, I looked at everyone else before giving a curt nod. "Let's go." Zico whispered before knealing down in front of the locked front door. My father always locks the door. 

                     Zico was picking the lock with a bobby pin, in deep concentration. "No pressure." Jay Park whispered in his ear, making him glare as he opened the door slowly. We all crept out on the porch, the woode creaking under our feet loudly. I in my breath to struggle and be as quiet as possible. Everyone else was already running across the huge yard that stretched one in different directions. Me and my father is super rich, even though he denies it. I looked back at my dark and mysterious house over my shoulder. All of the lights was out, and there was no sign of movement. We ran up my drive way, and I listened to Scotty who complained the whole time, saying how the rocks hurt his beautiful feet. I strained to look through the two trees that stood on either side of the beginning of the drive way that lead to my house and to the city. Cars passed and honked at each other, construction workers worked further ahead of us. City lights shined bright above our heads, and we all looked around, still amazed by the scenery. "Where shall we go first?" Hong Ki asked, looking at me while smiling slightly. I blushed and felt slightly nervous, knowing he was talking directly to me. Before I could answer, there was the sound of people screaming from further ahead. "What the hell...?" Baro said before straining to look. Cars stopped dead and people were ducking and screaming. "Let's go see if everythings ok." He said before jogging foreword. We all followed and before I could protest for them to slow down, they began to grow as dots in the distance. I hate being so short... "Guys! Wait!" I shouted loudly. Please.

                             Emily's POV: "Can you see them anymore?" I asked Chezamae who struggled to look above the gathering sea of people. She shook her head slowly before sighing heavily. I froze as I heard a noise coming down to the alleway next to us. We both looked eat each other nervously, not knowing what to do or think. "You heard that too, right?" Chezamae whispered, making me nod slowly. I held my breath and slowly walked down it, the dark brown and red bricks oozing with water from the rain earlier on today. The light slight dimmed, and I looked down at our shadows that stretched out in front of us. I looked up sharply as there was a voice further ahead. I looked at Chezamae who closed her eyes and clung onto me closesly, and I struggled to force myself to breathe. I screamed as somebody grabbed me out of no where. I screamed loudly before being slammed violently against the brick wall. Standing in front of me was a man wearing a black cloke. I couldn't see his face, he was wearing a black leather mask, and his eyes looked like two deep black holes. The same was happening to Chezamae, and she struggled to get free, kicking and screaming violently. "They must be your friends..." The man holding me back chuckled, looking over his shoulder. A young boy was standing there, being guarded. He looked about our age, and he was wearing all black and he was super cute. He had dark black hair and long bangs that swooped in his face. He had different colored eyes, and he had a heavy collar on his neck and wrist. He slowly looked at me and then Chezamae before glaring intensely. 

                              "Just give him the tranqulizer and grab him." The other one holding Chezamae growled angerily. The boy rolled his eyes before slowly pulling out the needle. The boy watched intensely, before lunging foreword and grabbing the mans wrist. "I don't think so...." The boy said before his eyes glowed slightly. He threw the man hard, making him crash against the brick wall. The man ran towards him, and the boy pulled out a huge sword that gleamed in the dim light. He slashed it in front of him, and didn't do anything else. I watched carefully, and I held my breath. "Danny?" The man asked, looking at his friend that was standing in front of the boy. He fell to his knees, not making a sound. I screamed as his head fell off, rolling in front of the other mans feet. "You...Monster!" The man said before letting us both go and charging towards the awesome man. The boy leaped over him, kicking off the wall. He slashed out a chain of spikes, and he wrapped it around the mans neck. He smirked and his eyes gleamed through his black bangs. He slammed the man over his shoulder, making him smack the ground. He kicked him hard once he slowly stood up, and his body jerked violently, but the boy kept a tight grip on the chain. His head went flying, and it landed in front of me. I looked away from the bloody image. I looked Chezamae who looked at the boy in pure fear and shock. "T-Thank you..." I choked out, feeling my heart pound out of fear. The boy just looked at us before narrowing his eyes. He let his weapon drop before turning around to the beginning of the alleway, to only stop as voice raced towards it.

                       "Chezamae! Emily!" Voices yelled, making me tense up. The boy gasped softly before pulling out a black gun and holding it straight ahead of him. "No!" Chezamae screamed, but it was to late. The boy fired the gun as our friends ran down the alleway. I heard everyone scream, and I squinted in the dim light to see who the boy shot. "Hong Ki..." Chezamae whispered to herself, and she glared at the boy. Hong Ki was on one knee, holding his bloody shoulder, his face full of pain. The boys expression changed, and he looked slightly sympathetic. The boys ran towards us, looking at us worriedly. "Wow..." Zico grumbled before looking down at the headless bodies that surrounded us. "Who are you?" Baro asked softly, looking at the boy while standing in front of me and Chezamae worriedly. The boy just looked at him but didn't say anything. I looked over as there was footsteps walking towards us. I went wide eyed as a figure stood in front of the alleway, and I went wide eyed as there was the sound of the gun firing. The boy gasped, before bending over and holding his stomach. Chezamae ran over to him, before resting her hand on his shoulder. He glared at her before slapping her hand off of his shoulder. "Don't...Touch me." He said between breathes. She jumped slightly, before taking a step away. "We can't just leave him..." Yoseob said, going all serious. Scotty was nodding along before walking towards the boy. "Shoot me, and I kiss you." He said before looking at the cute boy. The boy went wide eyed in slight disguist and didn't object. Chezamae supported his other side hesiatantly. "Okay.."

                    She breathed out, making him look at her through his dark black bangs. I looked at Hong Ki who was staring at them both in pure disbelief. "He shot me and you want to help him?" He blurted out, making everyone look at him. The boy glared at him before slowly lifting his black and bloody gun that hung loosely in his hand. "I'll do it again." He rasped, making me go wide eyed. They both glared at each other, and Jay Park laughed loudly, before shaking his head in disbelief. "You have to freaking jocking. Were helping a kid that we don't even know, and that is a major killer." He said before throwing his hands in the air. "Lets go Scotty." Chezamae said before walking out of the alleway. We all stood there in shock as they left without us, and I looked at everyone else. "Doesn't she...Care about me?" Hong Ki whispered, sounding more mentally hurt then physically. "Better watch that boy." Yoseob said before pointing at him. I sighed and jogged out of the alleway, struggling to find them in the crowd. Where did they go? So many thoughts raced through my head, and I struggled to clear everything. I gasped as I found them taking a slight break in front of the road of the house. "Were going to get you patched up and then you can head back." ChezaMae said sweetly, looking at the boy while panting heavily. He just doubtfully looked down the dark road, mumbling something to himself. "Let's go before your dad ends up realizing were gone." Scotty said before edging foreword and walking down it. We all followed, keeping a good distance behind them. "I don't know about this..." Baro mumbled slowly, sighing.

                                    ChezaMae's POV: "Got him?" I panted, as we struggled to walk up the porch. The boy kept a tight grip on us so that he didn't fall on the ground. I observed him on the side and felt more curiousity surge through me. Who is this boy? He looked about my age, and he is deffiantely dangerous. Blood was all over his face and he looked exhausted. His skin was a perfect milky white color, and his eyes were two different bright colors that matched his appearance. I felt my heart pound as he glanced over at me, his gaze serious and he looked like a major bad boy. I felt my face turn three shades of red, and I quickly looked straight ahead once more. The house was still dark, and I felt him tense up slightly, and he let his feet scrape the ground. I grunted as he pratically stood on his bad leg so that we couldn't move him anymore. "It's okay..." I whispered, keeping my voice low. Baro jogged foreword and flickered on a lamp, making our surroundings dim. I set the boy on the couch, making him sigh with relief. I knelt down in front of him, making him look at me through his bloody bangs. His hand was still resting on his gun, and his gaze never broke away from mine. "What's your name?" Scotty asked, looking him up and down while bitting his lip. The boy glared and didn't say anything else. "Does he talk?" Yoseob asked, sitting beside me. He scanned all of us slowly, his gaze like fire. I squirmed under his intense look. "We said, what's your name?" Hong Ki shouted, making us all look at him. The boy glared heavily at him before clenching the gun more tightly. "Don't shout! You might hurt his feelings." Jay Park shouted, slapping Hong Ki in the arm. "I promised I'd patch him up and then he could leave." I sighed, letting my head hang down slightly. Great.

                           "Chezamae, can I talk to you?" Hong Ki asked softly, beckoning me over. The boy gave a half smile before raising a eyebrow at me. I sighed and stood up slowly, before walking towards him. He pulled me into the dark kitchen, staring a hole through me. "I don't trust him." He said in a low voice, looking over me at the boy. He was calmly sitting there, waiting for Scotty to stop talking to him. "He's fine. He hasn't done anything yet. I'm watching him." I sighed, looking at Hong Ki and giving a slight smile. He sighed, and worry filled his dark blue eyes. Before I could say anything else, he pulled me into his arms with his good arm. I blushed heavily an felt my heart pound. "I don't know what I'd do if he hurt you." He whispered, his breath hot on my neck. I closed my eyes blissfully and struggled to keep my cool. "ChezaMae, here." Emily said slowly, making me look over. She was sitting cross legged in front of the boy. I akwardly broked away from Hong Ki before walking back in the living room. The boy looked at me with slight amusement in his different colored eyes. "He got shot twice." Scotty said before looking at me. I scrunched up my face in confusion, before tilting my head. "How do you know?" I asked in slight shock. He akwardly fidgeted and sighed. "I...Was looking at him up and down..." He whisperedm akwardly biting his bottom lip. The boy made a face in slight fear before gulping hard. "I...Uh..Need you to take off your shirt." I said before akwardly getting everything ready. The boy sighed, as if he was slightly annoyed. "Fine." He grumbled before taking off his white t shirt and jacket. 

                                 I went wide eyed and felt the rag drop out of my hand as he revealed his perfect body. He looked at us and a slight smirk spread across his face. "He's so freaking yummy..." Scotty whispered, in my ear. I gulped slowly, before feeling my face turn three shades of red. I edged closer before standing up and leaning in towards him. The wet cloth raked against his body and he looke at me before raising a eyebrow. He seemed slightly careless about it, but he slightly smiled at me. I blushed and gasped as I lost my footing, as Zico bumped into me. I grunted and before I could regain myself, I lunged foreword. I landed clumsly, and I groaned. I looked up slowly to see the boys face inches away from mine. He went wide eyed and quickly shoved me off of him. I squealed before apologizing loudly.  He slightly smiled, before shaking his head slowly. "Wow, at least you got to touch his nice body." Scotty said before shaking his head and biting his bottom lip. I continued to take care of the boy. I went wide eyed as their was the loud creaking of somebody walking down the staires. Yoseob and Jay Park exchanged looks before standing in front of the staire way with huge smiles. They both struggled to keep him distracted. "Boys, move..." My father sighed as they both danced in front of him like idioits. My father turned the corner and looked at me, going wide eyed. "What the hell?!" He shouted, making everyone jump. The boy tensed up quickly. "He's hurt!" I said before standing in front of the boy. He stood up behind me, glaring at my father daringly. My father was frozen, looking him up and down. "No..." 

                              "Chezamae, move. He's dangerous. This is the person I was talking about earlier." He scolded, before holding up a black gun. The boy did the same thing, narrowing his eyes as if telling him to shoot first. "We are going to put him in the cellar before the FBI and other police get here." My father said before firing the gun. I went wide eyed as the bullets wizzed past us and smacked into the boy. He screamed in pain and stumbled foreword, holding his leg that oozed blood. My father shoved past me before grabbing the boy by his arm. I stood there helplessly as he walked around the corner and I heard the cellar door opening. "Maybe it's for the best." Hong Ki said breaking the silence. "I don't think so...We still need to help him." Baro whispered, shaking his head in disguist. I nodded in agreement and sighed, feeling happy that somebody agreed with me on this. I took a deep breath before turning the corner, to where there was the cellar between the kitchen and the living room. I opened the door and looked down into the peering steps. "Perfect." I sighed, feeling slightly scared. "It's your idea girl, your going first." Scotty scolded before shoving me foreword. I gulped and walked downt the stone steps. I heard the voice of my father further away, struggling to make him talk. I struggled to adjust my eyes to the sudden darkness. I felt the dirt ground under my feet, and there was alot of space down the narrow hallway. I gulped and stopped as there was sudden light, and I peaked my head around the corner to find them both. The boy was straped to a wooden chair, a window behind him. 

                            Emily's POV: I could tell Chezamae was nervous as she led the way. We pressed against the brick wall of the cellar, as we heard her dads voice get closer. He walked past us, not saying anything else. He was on the phone with somebody, and he stomped up the staires before opening and closing the door after him. We all jogged foreword before turning the corner were the boy was. He looked in deep thought, letting his head hang down, and he had his eyes shut tightly. "Hey, were going to free you." ChezaMae said before knealing down in front of me. He looked at her in slight surprise before giving a curt nod of greatfulness. "Why are we even doing this?" Hong Ki whispered, sounding more worried then anything else. I shrugged, not knowing anything else. "It's not right. He did nothing wrong." ChezaMae objected, as she struggled to cut him free of the rops and chains. "I need to get out here." He whispered, sounding scared. He looked at her with pure fear in his different colored eyes. He stood up sharply, and he didn't delay to struggle and climb up the window. "Wait! Why? Who's after you?" ChezaMae asked softly, looking at him as he pulled himself up. He busted open the window making more of the moonlight surge through the room. I went wide eyed as there was the sound of footsteps. I jumped as the cellar door was busted in, filling with violant voices. The boy was already gone, running across the huge yard. "Wait!" ChezaMae grunted as she nudged Baro to give her a lift. He helped her get to the window and climb out before running after her. "Come on guys, duty calls." I said. 

                 I climbed out after everyone else, the window ceal digging into my ribs as I followed them out. The same people in black clokes lingered around, looking in every direction. We ran straight in the woods, following ChezaMae. "Are you sure they went this way?" Zico mumbled, sticking close to me and ducking down as we clambered through branches and twigs. "Are they coming?" The boy whispered from further ahead, squinting through the twigs of the trees that huddled together. "No." Jay Park whispered, peering through. "What are you people doing here?" The boy snapped, spinning around to face us. ChezaMae crossed her arms and sighed. "We want to help you." She said before looking at him. He glared at her, before looking away sharply. "I don't need you help, thanks." He said before walking away from us completely. He ducked under low hanging branches, going deeper into the pitch black darkness. "How can he even see?" Baro groaned before stubbing his toe on a huge rock in front of him. "Maybe- ouch. Maybe we should leave him alone." Scotty said as a twig poked him in the face. Chezamae sighed and went wide eyed as there was laughter from behind us. "Well, Well. Friends of Demons?" A man wearing a black cloke guessed. "Excuse me. Demons don't exist." Yoseob corrected, pointing at him. "Not the spirit, stupid! The boy! Your friend?!" He shouted making us all freeze. "Demon?" I questioned soflty. Dang...Wow What a weird name. "So that's his name..." Jay Park sighed, shaking his head. We went wide eyed as more enclosed around us. "Leave them alone." A voice said. 

                            The boy was standing behind us, staring calmly at them. They all laughed and snickered, before charging at him. He pulled out a blade before running foreword. His eyes gleamed different colors, and he screamed in pure anger. He leaped in the air before smacking his sword down on one of the men. He spun around sharply before chopping another ones head off. Two more ran towards him, and he ducked down and slid foreword, sliding between them. He pulled out a gun as he passed them, shooting them both in the face. He pulled out the same spiked chain that was still soaked in blood, and he slowly took off the collar and undid his bracelets. He went wide eyed for a second, his eyes glowing brightly.He wrapped it around two of their necks before jerking them into the air. He leaped up at the same time and chucked a sword at them. Once he landed, they both crashed on the ground, both of them perfectly alined and a sword towards their chest. The lead man smiled before holding a gun up at us. "No! That's my daughter!" Her father shouted shoving his way to the front. The lead man snickered before firing the gun. We all screamed and closed our eyes, but nothing happened. I opened them to see ChezaMae's father laying in front of us, a bullet wound through him. I gasped and felt my heart break into thousands of pieces. I looked back at the man who shot him and gasped, he was gone. Demon looked at us slowly and sighed. "I-I'm sorry...Hang in there dad!" ChezaMae sobbed, before leaning over him. He was already slowly closing his eyes, ignoring our protest. "He's gone. I'm sorry." 

                          Her dad was motionless, a puddle of blood beneath him. I gulped slowly and looked at everyone else. "How can you say that like it's nothing?" Hong Ki shouted, standing in front of him. Demon held his gaze for a long time, and didn't say anything. "Everyone dies." He said flatly, before looking away. We all looked at him and I gasped slightly. How can he just say that so carelessly? "I should just kill you right now!" Hong Ki shouted before picking up a gun. ChezaMae leaped between them, screaming in protest. "I would know! My who family was killed in front of me. Your telling me I don't know the pain?" Demon shouted, looking at everyone. We all were quiet, and I gulped slowly. He turned away and stomped off, leaving us all alone in the woods. Hong Ki looked slightly doubtful, and he sighed. "Wait." I said before jogging after him. He looked back at me and glared heavily. "What do you want?" He snapped angerily. I ignored his hostile look and forced myself to remain calm. "We have no where else to go. Why won't you let us stay with you?" I asked softly, making him give a snicker. "You did nothing for me or yourselves." He growled, looking at me dead in the eyes. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out except a sigh. He's right, but that's why we need him more then ever now. "Please, we can keep you safe." I mumbled softly, making him look away sharply. "Fine. But only for a little while." He growled, before turning around and walking back towards the others. "Come on, your staying with me." He grumbled, making everyone look at him. "How can we trust you?" Hong Ki snapped.