final

How to make-out?

Kyungsoo didn't get why he found himself in the middle of a half-dim room with his long time boyfriend Kim Jongin, who kept on searching something in google like a highschool student having a research.

"Jongin..." Kyungsoo poked his boyfriend.

"Hmm?" Jongin didn't spare a glance to him.

"What's you're reading?... Why are we here?.. Why?" He tugged his boyfriend's shirt to get his attention, finally Jongin put the tablet carefully on the safe side of the bed and look at Kyungsoo.

"Let's try something, Soo" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow to him, giving him a what's that look.

"Kiss." He said excitedly.

"What? we already kiss many times, Jongin" Kyungsoo looks down and shook his head.

"No, not smack not peck.. upgraded level of kissing, hyung." He tried to convince his lover.

"What!?" "What level are you saying?" Kyungsoo's face reddened. He is not aware in what kiss was Jongin saying.

"What do you call that again.." Jongin looked at the tablet to remember the name "That's it. Make out." 

"Wait. what?! make out? no." Kyungsoo shook his head exaggerately because that's what Baekhyun and Chanyeol do infront of him and that's gross.

"But why, hyung?~~"Jongin whined. "We're lovers, it's a normal thing that lovers do. Please please please" Jongin made an aegyo face.

"But I don't know ...how.." Kyungsoo shut his eyes because of embarassment. He's already 22 but he still didn't know how to do that thing.

"Me either." Jongin said proudly.

"Then how can we do it?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Tutorial.. hehe" Jongin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh..okay" 

"Let's start this." Jongin read the first step. you need to peck on his lips and start to move them by opening and closing it.

"Hyung, it was written here, that we need to part our lips, okay?" Kyungsoo just nod, signal that he agrees.

"O-okay, hyung.. I'll lean now," Jongin closed the distance and pecked Kyungsoo's soft lips, it lasted for 3 minutes and then Jongin poked Kyungsoo's stomach for go signal to part his lips and then Kyungsoo did it. For unexplainable reason, or it's just because of innocence and dumbness, they parted their lips at the same time in the same place which result of them both wide mouth open while their lips are connected. Kyungsoo pulled away.

"Jongin, it's wrong.. I don't know.. this is not what I see on Baekhyun and Chanyeol. their lips are colliding." Kyungsoo explained.

"yeah, I know. but wait, here it says, bite the other's lips. Let's do this! I'm the one who will bite" Jongin chanted.

"Jongin.. are you sure you know what you're reading? did you understand it clearly? I swear to god.. you diphea--" Jongin claimed his lips again. Jongin then bite the whole lips of Kyungsoo which made Kyungsoo squeak and groan because the bite was a little bit hard. He hit Jongin's chest.

"Yah! Jongin you moron." Angry Kyungsoo kept on hitting him on the chest.

"Ow.. sorry baby.. I'm sorry" He tried to hug the angry Kyungsoo.

"You really not get what you're reading, you, having a grade-school brain!" He hit his boyfriend's head.

"but you love me." Jongin whined.

"I don't love autistic people" He teased. Jongin pouted. Kyungsoo browse the research that Jongin had found and read it.

"You bastard! it is written here that bite either the lower or the upper part of the lips, not both idiot!" He kept on blaming Jongin for biting his lips.

"Okay let's do this again."

Jongin started to kiss his boyfriend again, and because of excitedness, trusting himself that he can do this right this time, he bit Kyungsoo's lips harshly using his teeth. Kyungsoo growled and groan in pain.

"Ah!" Kyungsoo closes his eyes, you can see the pain in his face. "! Jongin, I will not do this anymore with you." He stand up but Jongin held his wrist to sit him down again.

"Sorry, Soo." Jongin thumbed Kyungsoo's lips where he bit it.

"Jongin, let's stop this." Kyungsoo said irritated.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry.. Last chance please?" Jongin pouted.

"Yeah, whatever" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

They started again. These two never get tired.

"ow and wait, you need to part your lips and I'll enter my tongue" 

Kyungsoo gave him a what-the- and disgusted look. "Really?"

"Yeah"

"eeww, you're bad breath!"

"Mean. we shared a toothbrush and you accused me having a bad breath? huh, smell that pretty mouth of yours, Soo" Jongin boasted.

"You, dip having a thick face, even if I don't brush my teeth, my mouth smells lemon, thank you." Kyungsoo argued.

"Lemon your face, if only I don't love you." Jongin held the back of Kyungsoo's head and pulled him again into kiss and and then remind himself what will he do. He bit Kyungsoo's lower lips and then Kyungsoo parted his lips. Jongin shove his tongue inside his lover's mouth and then a waterfalls of saliva slid down on Kyungsoo's chin.

"." Kyungsoo groaned and then pushed Jongin away. "Gross!" he gave Jongin an unpainted face in the whole world.

"Oohh.." Jongin groaned. giving up.

"You made a waterfalls here!! My god, I'm already smelly." Kyungsoo whined. Jongin shook his head.

"I told you we will not achieve this ing make out." Kyungsoo said while wiping the saliva that left on his chin.

"Yeah. I'm giving up."Jongin said frustrated. Kyungsoo looked at him and decided to comfort the younger.

"You know Jongin, our relationship does not based on how good we are in kissing or in making out.. as long as we love each other everyday 'til forever, It does not matter." Kyungsoo hugged him.

"yeah, I'm so trying hard" Jongin pouted.

"YES YOU ARE. It's good you admit it. you did all this mess" Kyungsoo whined whole-heartedly and then hit Jongin's chest not that hard.

"You really a sweet boyfriend Kyungsoo" Jongin rolled his eyes. "Whiny and nagger." 

"So you don't want me already?" Kyungsoo looked him in the eyes.

"I love you even if you're whiny and nagger. even if you called me moron, dip,diphead and autistic." Jongin held his chest dramatically, acting like a broken hearted man.

"Sorry baby..." Kyungsoo rubbed Jongin's head like a puppy and then hit it so hard.

"Yah!" Jongin rubbed his head.

"Love you" Kyungsoo winked.

"Bipolar!" 

"You love me" Kyungsoo pointed.

"Yeah, autistic and bipolar is a perfect combination." He nodded his head.Jongin made face. Kyungsoo's eyebrow met and look at him.

"You're so ugly Jongin!" he teased.

"You too, Kyungsoo" he mimicked.

"I love you" Kyungsoo clinged to his boyfriend. He's really a bipolar .

"Love you too." Jongin said.

"You're not ugly, Jongin. I'm just kidding." He comforts.

"You too, Soo. You're so beautiful." He rubbed his boyfriends cheek.

"and you're not autistic, baby" Kyungsoo assured.

"and I will not take back what I have said." Jongin teased.

"Yah! i'm not bipo!!"

"kidding..love you~~" Jongin pecked Kyungsoo's lips and then pulled away.

"Love you too~~" Kyungsoo smiles. Jongin leaned down again to kiss him and try to push this makeout session, he tried to part his lips, Kyungsoo felt the annoying lips again and he punch Jongin's chest.

"Stop or you'll die" He gave Jongin a deadly glare. Jongin behaved.

 

 

 

making out. Our lips don't know how to do it. They thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: So this is so fail. I accept that. /hide my face  Thanks for reading anyway :*** Don't forget to leave comments ~~ ^^ 

 

 

 

-ChingSoo^O^