Getting Ready

MNET Scandal TEENTOP's Niel

MNET Scandal: PM 7:00 Ilsan [ON AIR]

[Announcer's Voice is color Orange] "The van in which today's star rides appear! The person who's getting out nervously is?

A young boy in his twenties comes out of the van nervously. Wearing a nice warm clothes. Slowly facing the camere.

"Ah! I'm nervous!" He said facing the camera with a nervous smile.

"MNET Scandal Presents.  From the Flower Boy group. Teen Top's Emotional Voice, Niel!

"Aaaaah, So Niel Hyung is going to meet his girlfriend today?" The members of TeenTop teased Niel as they are still at the van. Waiting for the lucky girl. Niel laugh at the thought of having a girlfriend because he didn't have any since birth.

"We came to find her!" Ricky said. Niel grows more embarrassed. "I already did this a year and a half ago." CAP commented. "Ah! So you're experienced at this!" Chunji said.

"CAP was so romantic. He showed us a realistic romance." [insert CAP's VTR]

"I really pity the girl though!" Niel teased CAP. "OH THERE IS SHE, THERE, THERE, THERE.!" CAP points outside. He distructed them to change the topic. They all looked outside suprised. But they notice it was just CAP's prank. "YAh you suprised me! I really thought she came!" Ricky said. "Hey don't be like that, I think I will burst any minute from now!" Niel said while nervously laughing.

"How are you going to propose to her?" Chanjo asked Niel."I .. need your help." Niel said seriously.

"Indeed what is Niel's proposal plan?"

"Today's suprise proposal method: Gifts have been arranged in advance in a store in a large shopping mall. Niel gives everybody the detail of the event."

"When she walks by, giving her presents." Niel Explains. "What kind of present?" Changjo asked "I prepared everything." Niel answered confidently. Making the members smile in excitement. Niel laughed at their expressions. 

"But what and How?" Chunji break into panic. They just all laughed. "And then last, you'll be standing, holding roses. And then I'll confess." Niel explained. "We will?" Chunji asked puzzled. "She'll choose one of you to be her boyfriend." Chunji added. "What do I do if she picks me? Can I leave hand in hand with her?" Chunji said confidently. "Sure you can go off!" CAP said. "No way! I don't have the nerveee!" Chunji laughed.

"Do you see the girl standing over ther? That girl is Niel's Girlfriend's friend." 

The staffs informed the boys. They all peaked outside to see the girl's friend. Dress in pink coat, waiting for her friend to arrive.

"Oh her friend is pretty! Isn't she?" Chunji burst into excitement."More people arrive! I guess they arrived." Nile said to the camera excitedly.

Just then, Niel's girlfriend to be arrive with her friends. As Niel peaked outside to see the maiden, his heart suddenly skip a beat, even though he did not actually see her face clearly. He break into cold sweat.Niel thinks that she really looks beautiful from behind. Then suddenly the girl turned her head around noticing a big van behind them. Just then Niel's heart jumps out of his chest. The members are so noisy checking the girls from the van and commenting about everyhting they notice. Buut Niel only looked at the girl, He think the girl caught his heart at the first meeting. He didn't even know his name!

"What are your Impressions to her?"

"She looks really kind and her backview is really pretty. I'm really looking forward to it. I want to meet her right now.