p r o l o g u e : My Annoying Neighbour

Under Zico-ism. (Updated one-shot : PARROT)

 

My Annoying Neighbour.

 

“ZI 다음은CO
난한국힙합변화의징조
수준이하의무리를
비집고나타났지
반전을위한다면Here we go”

 

The reason why the font of these lyrics is amplified is, its volume has been pretty much amplified in my ears in the exact same way.

 

Zico Woo Jiho;

 

What an annoying neighbor -.-“

 

Does he have to rap this loud?  

 

I’m definitely not anti-hip hop but I swear he is annoying the hell of me by purchasing the oh-so-great-that-cost-freaking-two-thousand-dollar speakers just this morning and blasting his own music through them.

 

Oh, what a modest person? -.-“

 

As though ‘Halo’ is the only track he has –what happened to his other mixtapes?!- it has been on repeat for at least a hundred times. 

 

What the hell is his problem? Too obsessed with his own rapping voice?!!

 

Just half an hour ago I stomped off to his house to ask him to ‘kindly shut his speakers up’ and guess what his response was?

 

He merely gave a smirk, “Try it.”

 

Oh my holy god, if not for that house gate between us, I would have punched him in his face and then done the job of shutting the speakers up myself!

 

He watched with amusement as I turned from red to purple and back to red with anger.  

 

Geez! I would have accepted his challenge if not for Mrs Woo. Mrs Woo is a great woman; the sweetest woman I have ever met and she is like a mother to me. Just such a pity she has such a ‘great’ son.

 

“Hrumph!”

 

Feeling pissed, I stomped back to my house with Zico still smirking away.

 

Back in my house now, the annoying music goes on.

 

“URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

 

I literally scream out loud, and to my surprise, the music stops.

 

“Eh?”

 

My eyes widen in delight and just as I am about to throw confetti into the air in celebration for Zico’s turn-over-of-new-leaf, the loud music blasts through the air again.

 

Oh, a mere change of track.

 

W.T.F.

 

.

.

.

 

“WOO JIHO!!!”

 

I yell in annoyance and irritatingly, I hear evil laughter amongst the loud blasting music.

\

 

OMG I GOT 10 SUBSCRIBERS JUST WITHIN A DAY. WOOTS! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHH:D Btw how is this chappie? 

Sorry if it's bad prologue omg.:/

Stay tuned to find out more! I promise more exciting stuff kay!^^