4.0

My 12 neighbours

 Sehun POV 

I couldn't believe my two girls were here, I haven't seen them in ages.. I looked at a girl standing beside Min Young, who is she... Ohh, she goes to SOPA too.. 

"Yah, Hunnie? You there?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Hwa Young snapping her fingers. In  my face. "Er who's that?" I pointed at the girl. " Oh this is my new dongasaeng, Eunmi and our new ROOMATEE. :)" Eunmi smiled at me , *her smile..* " Nice to meet you, Sehun!" her dimple showed when she smiled. * she even has a dimple!!!ALERT ALERT* . " Er.. nice to meet.. you too.." I stuttred, *OH SEHUN STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF.*  Min Young smiled at me but I could tell from her eyes that she knew that I just fell for Eunmi. I fell for Eunmi hard. I CAN EVEN PREDICT TO YOU WHAT SHE ACTAULLY WANTED TO SAY., "Hyung, she's pretty isn't she? I know you like her :))) I can you know do some of ma magic or give u my tips ;) " Yep. She can "talk" with her eyes, some people say its creepy but I say its pretty useful. You don't even need to learn you just get it..

"Hyung, where's the rest of the hyungs?" " Er......"

//EXO SCREAMING//

"OH SEHYUN . YOU RASCAL COME BACK HERE." " COME HERE MAKNAE. IMMA SMACK U." " U IDIOTIC PIECE OF POOP"

**

I dragged noona, min and hopefully future girlfriend into the lift and quickly push th button to close the doors. All three of them had to same expression on their faces. The ' It's funny but I know I shouldn't laugh.' expression. 

"Er.. Sehun.. what did you do?" " I may or may not have ate Kai's breakfast.. Hid Tao's gucci.. and more?

Hwa Young rolled her eyes in disbelief, Min Young was snickering and Eunmi was trying her best not to laugh. But failed terribly.

" Oh my god.. her laugh..."

Hiiiii guys, YAY A NEW SUBBIE. Yehet. I'm sorry it's just Sehun's pov I'm still really busy even though our tests are over.* WOOHOO* On Friday and Saturday  I won't be able to update as I'll be attending a camp at schooll. So I'll likely ask my co author to updatee.

Hope you like the story so far. Pls subsribe<3 :)