Super Show 3 SINGAPORE!!

My SPECIAL FRIENDS.....perhaphs...LOVER?

At the indoor stadium...

Tiffany's POV

The queue outside the stadium was so long. Finally! The queue started moving.

"Unnie!!! I'm so excited!" I shouted to Tricia and Amanda.

"YESS!!! Me too! Me too!!" Tricia shouted back while Amanda had already rushed forward. Tricia and I followed behind. When we got into the stadium, it was already quite packed and we chose a spot that was at the front but at the corner.

After the stadium was full ELFs getting hyped up for the concert, the lights went off and Donghae flew up from the stage. Evryone started jumping and screaming at the sight of Donghae.

After a few performances from Super Junior, the MC of the night came out and said that each mmber would choose a fan to play a game together. Once all the ELFs heard about it, everyone started screaming at the top of their lungs, trying to catch the attention of the SUJU members. Thinking that since i was at the corner, i wouldn't be chosen, i just stood there and continued waving my lightstick.

Suddenly, i saw a hand reaching out to me from the stage. I look up and saw...LEETEUK!! At first, i thought i was dreaming but then i felt a strong force shaking me. It was Tricia and Amanda. Hmm... i guess it is really true that Leeteuk chose me! My heart was beating as if its going to pop out anytime. 

Im sure i was looking like a sotong since i was really nervous. Knowing that i was feeling nervous and shy, leeteuk held on to my hand tightly and whispered,"don't worry.it will be okay.its just a game". As we continue to walk towards the middle of the stage, where all the other members had their 'partners' already, my heart beat became even faster.  I said to myself softly, "i cant believe that this is actually happening!". 

Since i had had korean lessons before, it was easier to communicate with Leeteuk during the game. We played a few games such as charades. After i got down from the stage, i still felt that it was unbelievable!

After the concert ended, Tricia and Amanda was spazzing on how blur i looked during the games and that i was smilling like a idiot even after i came down from the stage. 

I was on cloud nine on the day and since i was going home alone, i wanted to stay for a little while longer at the stadium, hoping to get a glimpse of SUJU when they leave. As i was wondering around the stadium, waiting for SUJU to come out. i felt a tap on my shoulder and i saw...