then you came. . .

you came. . . (one-shot)

weeks had passed. . .

i threw myself on my bed, tired from all day, no make that all week of shoot and shows.
i deliberately exhausted myself so i won't have the energy to think of lyka and what went wrong.
"aish. . . don't go there seung hyun." i reminded myself when my mind begun wondering and wandering of lyka.
another sigh and i was able to clear my head of her vision.
sleep was about to claim me when i heard the door opened.
i was alone at the dorm, the rest of the boys are out.
no, i was home and i was alone in my home.
i slowly got up from bed and waited for whoever opened to come to my view.
"lyka. . ." i whispered when i saw walking slowly towards me.
her soft hand reached out and she whispered my name, "seung hyun. . ."
i couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes.
"you came back. . ." i whispered.
she sat on my bed and brushed my hair.
"i just came to say goodbye." she said.
"no. . ."
she smiled, "and to make you promise me that you'd take care of yourself." she said softly.
"i will, if you'd stay." i told her as i held her hand.
but she pulled her hand from me as she shook her hand. "prmise me first and no more crying."
my tears didn't falter.
damn! i missed her so much.
she wiped the tears on my face, "i'm sorry but i can't stay. just remember you're promise. . ." she whispered. "and goodbye t.o.p"
and for some reason, her hand that was brushing my hair made me feel peaceful and i slowly dozed off.

+++

i bolted up when i heard my phone rang.
"lyka. . ." i looked around the room but couldn't find her. i stood up and looked all over my house but she wasn't there. not even her shadow.
and all those times, my phone didn't stop on ringing.
so i finally picked it up and answered the call.
"yeboseyo?" it was an unknown number.
"good morning. is this choi seung hyun?" an unfamiliar male voice asked.
"yeah." i answered.
'do you happen to know a certain kim lyka? your her in-case-of-emergency person."
"yeah." i suddenly felt my chest tighten. "what happen to her?"
"she met an accident last night and unfortunately, she didn't make it." the guy said. "we were trying to call you but you weren't picking up your phone."
"no. . ." was all i said before the my phone fell from my grasp.