Saranghae Hana

[ SEQUEL TO DO ROBOTS FALL IN LOVE TOO? ]

Sad Ending - Saranghae Hana

 

I waited for so long. In a blink of eyes, 61 years passed. I'm still trying my best. Hana, wait for me.

Youngmin thought as he lie on the hospital bed. His hands are shaking, no longer function that well.

"Master!" A 18 years old guy came in.

"How is it?" Youngmin asked weakly.

"It's almost done master! Please wait!" The guy shouted when Youngmin slowly close his eyelid

I'm really tired now Hana. I'm sorry that I couldn't reform you myself. I'm no longer young. I waited too long, tried my very best but the results is not out yet. I take in students so that they can help me. But I can't wait anymore. My time.. Is up.

Youngmin thought of those times with Hana.

"Annyeong! Robot 1012 immida! I'm your girlfriend!" The robot smiled sweetly

"A-Annyeong. Jo Youngmin immida." Youngmin stuttered and tried not to make eye contact with the robot

--

"Hana, wake up." Youngmin walked over to the guest room next to his room and shouted as he opened the door.

Hana did not fidget at all. Just lay there with her eyes closed.

"Hana." Youngmin called again when suddenly he had a dirty thought. His hand started to touch her waist and move up little by little and.

BAMMMMMM!!!!

He was sent flying up to the ceiling and hang on a chamberlain.

Hana then walked off as if nothing happened

--

"Youngmin oppa, Please don't look. Don't look at where you are looking now. Don't." Hana pleaded.

"H-Hana?" Youngmin said, shocked that Hana is just right behind him.

"Don't look at what you are looking right now. Please don't look." Hana whispered.

"Please.." Hana whispered.

She was tip-toeing and she rested her head on Youngmin's back.

"Please.." Hana pleaded again.

Youngmin closed his eyes as Hana pulled him away from the tent, afraid that Hwayoung might found out that they were caught red handed. Hana removed her hands from Youngmin's vision and there were silence between them.

"Thanks, Hana." Youngmin said as he broke the silence in between them.

--

"Is it programmed?" Youngmin asked.

"What? What programmed are you talking about?" Hana asked back.

"That I love you and you love me." Youngmin said bluntly.

Hana blushed instantly and hit Youngmin's arm slightly.

"When did I said I love you." Hana said while blushing.

"Aigoo, you look so cute when you blush. You don't have to tell me you love me, because I know it." Youngmin said while giving Hana a evil smirk.

--

“Oh.. I guess, I should leave right now." Hana said and stood up but only to be pulled back by Youngmin.

"Wae? Why don't we spent your last moment together?" Youngmin asked sadly, trying to stop his tears from flowing out of his eyes.

"I don't want you to see me dying. It's too painful. A painful goodbye do us no good. You should forget me and find someone--" Hana was cut off by Youngmin's hug.

"No, Hana. I love you, I love you so much that I want to be with you until the very last moment. There isn't anymore time now. Please, Hana." Youngmin finally cried.

"Please don't cry oppa, It's time for me to leave." Hana shut her eyes as her tears flow down her cheeks.

--

Youngmin also shut his eyes at this point of him. He could hear his students shouting for him, but it’s too late.

Hana, I’m coming..