three

You're My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they introduced themself they invited you to eat together with them. "hyung are you serious?"(V) "whats wrong V?"(Jin) "we know her just now and you easily invite her eat to with us?"(V) "yes, is it wrong?"(Jin) "urmmm excuse me."(Eunmi) "Jin oppa and Taehyung i have to go now since it's 7pm now."(Eunmi) V just look at her with his cold face AGAIN. "ehh why? it's still early, don't worry i can send you home. If you don't want me to send you then there was five man include this V can send you home."(Jin) Jin tried to stop you from going home. "but i guess someone did not like me being here." You confess. "who is it?" He look like so curious. "guess who. Okay i'm going, see you guys tomorrow."(Eunmi) "hurmm okay."(BTS) They nodded weakly. 

 

(BTS)

"yahh V are you serious?"(namjoon) "serious about what?"(V) "you don't like her?"(j-hope) "yes, why?"(V) "you know she is kind.pretty,cheerful. Why you don't like her at all?"(jimin) "you know, the more you guys defend her the more i hate her."(V) Then V open the door and out. "where is he going?"(jungkook) "to some place that can release his mind."(Jin) "don't worry he will be okay soon."(Suga) 

 

(Eunmi)

You out from the studio with dissappointed feeling. "hurmm why he hate me so much? am i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter