결승 - 그것은 여기 시작 은 여기서 끝.

Don't Leave Me (Spin off To - Hope (No Chance)

(Read the Author's Note after reading the whole story)


 

It was a cloudy day for the couple, nothing could be heard but the sound of a twirling empty glass on the table; a sound of water being poured was the only sound heard. Neither two of them talked, but only stared at the ground, knowing nothing to say but a sigh every minute.

 

Not knowing what to say, she stood up and turned her heels; ready to get out of the room, but the sound of a glass being held down stopped her from moving. Shooking her head, she started moving far away from him, but was held back by the feeling of her wrist being pulled. None of them made a move; breathing was the only source of sound. He sighed, staring at her wrist. "How long are we gonna be like this, ____?" He asked, his voice almost cracking from too much screaming and yelling. She said nothing, but only tried yanking her wrist away from his grasp. "How long are we gonna be like this, ____...?" He asked again, this time sounding more firm and straight. He repeated the same question twice, but nothing was the answer. Sucessing, she yanked her wrist from his grasp, "I don't know, HongBin." 

 

He sighed, how wrong was he? Since when did the last time he said those three meaningful words to her? How much stupidness did build up on him to do those things to her? The main question is, why did he do that? 

 

He tried pulling her in a hug, but only a push was what he got in return. 

 

Why did he cheat on her with Woori on the first place? What kind of Lover was he? He himself can't even address himself as a boyfriend, as a fiancé, as a future husband. He Himself couldn't answer his own questions.

 

"What does she have that I don't have?" She finally spoke up, "What does she do that I can't do?" She asked again, staring at the ground. "Am I not enough, Kong?" She asked, almost cracking from all of the crying. "I'm your Fianceé, but I don't even feel like I am." She finally croaked out what she was feeling, "It's too much for me to handle, Kong. One more pain and I'll collapse, and who knows? What if I don't wake up ever again?" She choked, feeling hurt, she got up and walked away. Leaving the man to think alone on what he has done.

 

(Flashback)

 

HongBin stood there on the bedroom door, thinking if he should do this. "Oppa~! Come on!" Woori whined. He finally gave in, no more escape. 

 

He crawled towards the bed; pressing his lips against Woori, and she gladly did the same.

 

Suddenly, a knock was heard. "K-Kong? Why are there red-" She dropped the Red Heels on her hands, her eyes watering. "I'm so s-sorry for disturbing you t-two!" She felt a tear roll down her cheeks and ran away to the dark, empty hall. 

 

He followed her down the empty hall, catching his breath, making sure he wouldn't lose her.

 

He finally catched her sitting on the bedroom door frame, he went near her, but only a push was what he got in return.

 

"I'm S-Sorry, __-___!" He stuttered. She stood up, ready to walk away, but the sound of a 'thud' on the floor held her back. She turned around to see what was going on but only to face him on his knees, and his head hung low.

 

"I didn't m-mean to do this. W-We were s-supposed to d-do a p-project for the c-company, but she forced me to do t-this." He explained, still looking down.

 

"But why did you agree into this, HongBin?! Why did you agree to her request?! Tell me!" She shut her eyes and started crying softly. 

 

"...I'm s-sorry."

 

End of flashback.

 

The next day, he woke up to an empty bed. Everything felt so numb for him; her scent still lingers. He was so stupid, how could he even agree? 

 

His love left him. 

 

How stupid, he looked so Pathetic.

 

He shut his eyes and cried softly, he hugged the empty side of the bed, pretending to feel her against his chest.

 

'I was so dumb,' he thought and cried. 

 

 

(6 Years Later.)

 

He moved on, (or at least that's what he thinks) and he found a new Lover that reminded him so much of Her. 

 

"Yah! You're so slow~!" His new Lover teased. "It's like your getting any faster anyways, Yura." He chuckled softly before planting a kiss on her forehead. 

 

Meanwhile, the girl whom he loved the so much before, was sitting on a hospital bed, hugging her knees and staring at her finger, which happens to have the engagement ring.

 

She had a heart problem, and no doctor had a cure to it. Today was her last day, and she at least hoped he'd show up before she passes away. 

 

She lifted her hand that had the ring, and pressed it against her chest, "I love you, and I'll always do. No matter where I go, I'll keep you safe in my arms. You're my Hero, My Love, My One and Only. I'm sure we'll meet someday, but somewhere, where we don't have limits anymore. I love you..." She trailed the last three words out of , before closing her eyes forever, and kept him on her heart forever.

 

The doctors came in, and searched on her phone for a contact. They found HongBin's number, and dialed it quickly.

 

"Hello, who's this?" HongBin answered.

 

"Are you close to Lee ______?" The doctor asked.

 

"Yes, why?" He felt sweat pour down his face 

 

"She has a heart problem, come to xxxx hospital right now if you want to see her for the last time." The doctor said and hanged up.

 

He stared at his phone, "H-Heart Problem?" He mumbled, He stared at the door, thinking back, should he go or not? 

 

Sighing, he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

 

He rushed to the hospital, and got caught up in a car crash. He was at the ambulance,

He got on a car crash, which is worse, but luckily he made it out before the car exploded, but collapased afterwards. 

 

After being rushed to the hospital, he coughed as he sat down beside her. 

 

"I'm sorry..." He hugged the body lightly, she was cold, and there was no source of air escaping her lips. 

 

"If only I didn't do those things, this wouldn't happen." He stared at her face.

 

He hugged her, "I love you." He said it at last. 

 

And that's when a small smile tugged on the girl's face, finally dying in peace.

 

"Don't Leave Me..." He trailed off before crying softly. He was too late, it was all too late. 

 

But he will always love her, and treasure her forever in his heart. He never regret all the moments he shared with her, and he'll promise to remember her and love her till the end, and till his last breath.

 

"Don't Leave Me." He said again, and kissed her forehead softly. "I'll always love you no matter what. We'll meet again someday, and when that happens. I'm sure I'll keep you close to me forever." He said and called the doctors to take care of her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(The End)

 

 

 

A/N - This chapter was written on my phone and on my S Memo, xD This isn't the original sequel, the story title explains it all LOL. By the way, if you haven't read the original and first story to this, I'll link it on the foreword later.

Right now, enjoy~ (by the way, I know almost all of my fanfics are angst or drama. Sorry, too much feels *~*)