If You Insist

If You Insist - Hoya

"Why am I doing this again?" Hoya muttered as he took a seat in front of the couch

"Because it will help relax you, and you are really tense" You told him, walking over with the green face mask in a bowl and placed it on the coffee table in front of you before you sat behind Hoya.

"Oh…. right" Hoya leaned back on the couch between your legs, "But doesn’t sleep do that?" He tilted back his head cutely just to see you, causing you to giggle.

"Sleeping takes more time than this will" You tried to convince him

"Okay, if you insist" Hoya settled, closing his eyes slightly in defeat, combing his hair away from his forehead, you tied it up in a top knot  and leaned down, kissing his lips softly.

"Are you ready to start?" You questioned while your fingers gently brushed against his cheek.

"Ready when you are" He whispered as his body gently relaxed against your legs.

Taking the bowl from the coffee table in front of you, you got the green face mask on your fingers and started to smooth it over Hoya’s clean skin. Making sure that it was even and you applied it perfectly, you placed some cucumbers on his eyes for a joke.

"What are you doing?" He tried not to move while his fingers played with your ankle bracelet.

"Making you look cute" You whispered before your fingers started to play with his hair.

Hoya always loved it when you massaged his head, especially when it was nice and slow, gathering his hair and then letting it go, he loved the feeling of you loosely twisting his hair around your fingers. It made him feel your love through subtle actions of yours.

Gathering his brown hair into two sections, you smiled as an idea came into your head. Loosely twirling the hair around your fingers, you tied one of his matching top knots as you worked with the other one. A smile was proudly showcased on your face as the cucumbers started to slide off of his eyes.

"Jagi, something is falling from my eyes" Hoya reminded you as you just giggled and took off the cucumbers and set them to the side.

"I have to go get something, but just stay still, arasso?" You gently lifted his head up from your legs and moved carefully around him.

"Arasso, but how much longer do I have to have this stuff on my face?" Hoya questioned as he looked over in your direction.

"Just until I get back" You told him, nodding his head, he sat still while you trotted back to the room. 

Grabbing the two pairs of purple glasses that rested on top of your dresser in the closet. Playing with the purple frames in your hands, you carefully sat in front of Hoya. Grabbing a warm, damp towel, you carefully started to wipe the face mask off of his face. Making sure that you got it all, your eyes moved over his beautiful features, his soft chocolate eyes to the tip of his nose, his round ears and his soft lips that always made you weak in the knees when he pressed his lips against yours.

"Did you get it all off?" Hoya mumbled, trying not to move. Snapping back to what you where doing, you wiped a little more off before you set the towel on the table.

Opening the sides of the purple glasses, you carefully slid the frames onto his face, his eyes fluttering open as he lifted his hands to feel the new accessory on his face.

"W-What are these doing here?" He tilted his head at you with a teasing smile curling onto his lips.

"See?" You slid your pair onto your face and smiled at him, "Couple glasses"

His cackle was loud yet genuine, his hands moved up to the glass frames and started to pull them from his face. Reaching out and setting your hand over his, his eyes lifted to yours.

"Wait, you looked cute" You pouted wanting him to keep them on a while longer.

"Oh do I?" Tilting his head cutely, he slightly brought down his hands and slid his hand into yours.

"You always look cute" You confessed, your eyes dropping down to his hand that gently held yours.

"How cute am I?" Hoya probed, your eyes lifted and lit up

"Can I show you?" You questioned brightly. The smirk and his smile told all, with a little bobbing of his head, you sat up a little taller and took your hand out of his to demonstrate.

"You are cuter than one, two, three, and it is as easy as can be" You started off your rhyme.

"For one, you always are ticklish" Smiling, you pushed your two pointer fingers against your large cheeks to accentuate your smile.

"For two, you always light up a room when you smile"  Bringing your two fingers up you placed them by your eyes cutely.

"For three, you always have energy and you hop around like a bunny" You made whiskers with your three fingers on each side of your face.

"Then for four, you always seem to shine your light" Wiggling your four fingers under your chin you got a little giggle out of Hoya

"Five, you have this cute clap" You imitated him, making him giggle and laugh more while also blushing madly.

"What’s Six?" Hoya raised his eyebrow at you wondering if you were done with your aegyo yet. "Or are you going to kiss your fingers like gwiyomi?"

"I wasn’t going to do a six, unless you wanted like a buing buing" You brought your fists up to your cheeks and enlarged your eyes.

"Come ‘ere" Hoya wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his lap, your back was tightly pressed onto his chest.

"What are you doing?" You tried to fight his strong arms that kept you so close to him.

"I am putting you in prison for being too cute" He whispers as he rested his face next to yours

"But I am not the cute one, you are" You tried to confess

"Well I am not the one wearing the purple glasses" Hoya slipped up

"You are actually" You tapped the frames of his glasses and he just held onto you tighter.

"I’m still not letting you go" He snarled playfully

"I don’t think I want to go anywhere" You settled back into his chest, catching him off guard

"Why? Don’t you want to go watch a cute show?" He looked down at you quizzically.

"I have all of the cute that I could ever want right here" You told him with a smile on your face and snuggling your head into his neck.

A sweet smile curled onto Hoya’s lips, loosening his arms, he trailed his hands down your arms before he laced his fingers with yours.

"If you insist"