On The Other Side

The Bewitched

Loraral woke up unhappy. She felt that evil is coming to an end today. Instinct. She hurried to her magical crystal and placed it where there was a carved diamond in a wall. The wall made a couple of clicking sounds and opened up. Before everything, Loraral looked in the mirror. Her blonde hair was split with black highlights and looked beautifully greenish. She had eyes outlined with black on both lids, her pupils were green like gems just like Lerly’s which always reminded her of the twin sister she despise and wish to kill someday, they looked alike in a lot of ways but they were nothing like each other. The choker she wore had spikes all around it which can be deadly and poisonous for anyone who tried to strangle her. Grey clothes with a black cross, two leather black belts which held so much secret weapons, a tattoo of a rose on her left shoulder and boots which made her fly when she needed to. She admired every detail about herself – another thing the twins have in common – and smiled at the reflection then stared at the lit crystals hanging or buried in the wall. She placed a hand on one of the orange diamonds and she waited in silence. What she expected is coming, she knew it. The good sister, Lerly, is finally on the move. She was determined about it since she knows her sister too well, but she couldn’t underestimate her. Lerly is kind and all but she’s a killer, that’s part of herself she doesn’t like so much but has to admire as well. Not much were born legends and Loraral and Lerly were different, they are the bewitched twins, the most powerful creatures ever born.

If only she wasn’t so dumb. If she realized the greatness we can create if we put our power together. We would have made history, invented the future and ruled the universe!

Loraral thought. She was never as mad at Lerly as she was for ditching her destiny. Their destiny. Loraral was drowning in her thought when Lavia appeared behind her.

“So, seems like the fun is finally about to begin,” the cheetaih felt the air and knew so. “how are you gonna handle her? I don’t think there’s any point in trying to bring her back to her senses, the girl’s a nutcase.”

Lavia, like Eva, was the demon helper for Loraral. Same species but different targets and goals. She had the darkest skin amongst demons which looked black like coal, red patches like ruby which sparkles when it caught the sun, eyes a grey shade of color which seem to see right through you.

“yeah I’ve given up on that already” Loraral blink with long up-ward eyelashes “it depends on what she wants, but the odds are that she wants something that will make me slaughter her”

“You loaded?”

Loraral patted her guns.

“As always” Lavia grins.