Chapter Three

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are crazy." Wheein said when we sat down at the table in the cafeteria with our tablet stuffed with a plate with some pizza and a drink. 
"Why am I?" I frowned lightly actually knowing about what she was talking about. "You are going out with an unknown guy showing him the city?" she responsed. 
"You are so lucky that hottie bumped into you, why couldn't he into me?" Hwasa pouted. I looked at her with a light glare "I do actually know him." I rolled my eyes.
"Introduce me to him." Hwasa bumped in. I frowned "Yah~ he is a decent guy. Really nice... I'm not helping you for some.. new.. you know what I was talking about." I glared at her. Hwasa sat up straight and frowned "I'm not the one looking for a new one while I'm in a relationship." My jaw dropped "I don't." I hissed back. 
"You two should stop. We are not fighting over a guy." Moonbyul said. "Let's just eat up." Wheein said. I looked down at my food eating quietly. Wheein told us about a boy she met at her dance work shop. It was quiet interesting. It was weird but for some longer while I felt some eyes on me. So I looked around to find Changjo's eyes on me. "Changjo." I mumbled under my breath. This name fitted him actually pretty good. We looked into each other eyes pretty deep not caring the distant. Was he mad? He actually wasn't smiling at all or something. He sat with some boys. My eyes widen lightly since I understood why I felt like knowing them in Busan. It was actually clear to me that not all of them were new in town. "Solar, we all should meet up tonight. Hoya giving some party. Everybody is willcomed." I blinked letting Changjo behind me looking at Moonbyul "Sure." I fake smiled.

"Hey. I hope I won't disturb you. But it's me Changjo." 

"Nice to meet you Changjo. I was quiet shocked to see you today." 

"I guess so, that's the way you looked liked. I pretty enjoyed it thought. It was funny." 

"Yah~ it wasn't funny at all." 

"Don't be mad at me. Well on the liberty road 341d. That is the place I life at. Will be fun that afternoon." 

"I will be there at point... 04.00 pm. Be prepaired. I won't wait for long." 

"Don't worry. I'm a decent type of guy." 

"Not that decent." 

"Well that weird guy you used walk through the hall. He is your boyfriend?" 

"Oh.. yes he is." 

 ~no answer~

I felt myself a bit stupid for telling about Woohyun. Well I had to but. I actually didn't know why I mention a but. It was nice to meet someone new in a new way. 

Suddenly a boy hugged me from behind when I was at my classroom. I didn't realized everybody was already gone since the bell rang. My thoughts were just too deep. I turned and looked into Woohyun's face "Where is your mind?" he chuckled. I shook my head "Nowhere." I smiled and got. Woohyun grabbed my things so we made our way to my locker. 

I opened it and Woohyun put my stuff in. "Solar is so nice, she volunteers someone to show him the city." suddenly Hwasa said. My eyes widen and I glared at her. "Oh? Who?" Woohyun said. I closed my eyes and opened them to look on my boyfriend. I waved my hand to shrug the topic off "Nah~ You remember the guy who bumped into me? Well he is new in town and when he appologied he asked me about Seoul." I rolled my eyes. "It's really nothing, just two boring hours of explaining the train station system, where to eat best and what stores are a must go." Woohyun watched me "Ah. Ok." he didn't seem happy but kept his mouth shut. We made our way outside to head home. Before we left the court I saw Changjo staying with his friends. They laughed and chatted. "Why isn't he asking them?" I mumbled under my breath. 

I opened my wardrobe "What should I wear?" I asked while Moonbyul sat onto my bed. I turned to her and frowned "What's with Hwasa? Why is she that mean?" I pouted lightly sitting next to her. Moonbyul just shrugged and said "I think the burgundy skater dress would be nice fitting, you got there long arms and not being too showy." she chuckled. I got up pulling out the dress from my wardrobe and slided in. I smiled at Moonbyul "I will bring him with to this party, arasseo? I know Woohyun will be really busy with drinking games.. so it would be fun talking to Changjo." "He was really brave with talking to you on floor." Moonbyul mentioned. I shrugged lightly "He is new at school.. maybe his school was different." "Yeah maybe." she said. I sat back down beside her and grinned wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter