Chapter Two (rewritten)

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how were your weeks?"  Boy's arms wrapped around my body from behind. 
I sighed and turned to look into his face.
"Woohyun, they were pretty relaxing." I looked slightly away and his hand placed on my chin making me back facing him. I felt a bit of guilt rising in me. I know I did wrong, but I shouldn't tell him. I mean I never saw this guy again, I was not supposed to. 
He kissed me gentle then then grabbed my hand. We walked inside the school and if he saw his Infinite he rushed to their side holding my hand. Moonbyul was standing by them and when we reached I pulled my hand away from Wooyhun. I kind of frowned and faced my friend. She was holding hand with Hoya. I blinked and she grinned towards me. She let him go and walked with me towards our classes. Woohyun not even realized I let go of his hand before. My arm linked in with hers.
"So.. you and Hoya?" I smirked towards her and she nodded. 
"Oh yes... well you weren't here so I hanged out with the guys, we were clubbing some days and we just ended up" she laughed softly.
"YOU WERE CLUBBING?" I frowned and nearly shouted through the whole hall.
She nodded "Nae, but don't worry.. Woohyun just flirted with the girls.. thats all. Mostly Hwasa took specially care about him."
"Hwasa?" I sighed and grinned after "I need to tell you something later.. let's go shopping after school?" I bit on my lip.
Right after school I grabbed my things and ran outside. I waited for a while and the students passed by. 
I watched them heading to their bikes or bus. Some of them even walked home or got by their parents or a driver. My eyes squinted. 
Woohyun grabbed my hand and kissed me. His body leaned into mine a bit if I try to pull away. I didn't feel comfortable. Slowly I felt how my feels for him faded. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to hurt him, so I wasn't telling him just. Actually I was a straight girl, speaking what I felt and thought. But not yet.
"Not on street Woohyun." I frowned slightly so he got upset a bit. 
Hoya and Moonbyul arrives at the gate after a while. Hoya smiled at me and started heading to mall so we followed.
I looked at Woohyun from times to time. He was writing a lot on his phone. If I peeked at it I read some girl names and frowned. I knew, I wasn't allowed to get jealous but I did. He meant still a lot to me.
In the mall we looked around and I stopped at a lingerie store. I grabbed Moonbyul's hand. 
"Lets go in alone.... without them, they can't peek in" I sticked out my tongue to the boys and pulled her in the shop. 
I groaned "Oh godness... Moonbyul, why did you brought the boys? I wanted to talk you.. alone. It's really dangerous what I have to tell." pouting.
She nodded and looked through the lingeries "I'm sorry Solar, what about we have a sleepover tonight? So we can talk... and doing our stuff." she grinned wide and I hugged her from behind.
We tried on some lingeries together and bought them. If we were back outside Woohyun was talking to someone on phone and I fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter