two

Insta(nt) Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was any place at all which made Luhan felt welcomed ever since coming to Korea, it had to be here, at Tea Haven. 

He has been working part time here for a little over a week now, and day by day more girls would stream in just to get a glimpse of him and his hair before erupting into squeals and asking if they could have a photo taken with him.
Afterwards he found out that the only reason why there were so many female customers was because they were near the vicinity of a girls' school. No wonder. 

Despite Luhan's Instagram followers rising rapidly, he wasn't here for that. He wanted to meet the legendary unicorn. Apparently all the girls here knew him because of his constantly changing hair color and how difficult it was to get his attention. 

Luhan quotes: "Sehun oppa doesn't really like talking unless he's with his friends. Most days he comes here alone to listen to his iPod and he leaves once he's done with his bubble tea."

And quote again: "His friends have loud hair colors too. Two of them are blonde, one has angry red hair but smiles a lot, and the only one with normal brown hair is a troll. He has a few other friends each with unique nicknames but seldom show up here." 

But one week here and Luhan still hasn't caught a single glimpse of said unicorn and his friends. 



Luhan was taking his dinner break when Sehun finally updated his Instagram, giving Luhan an idea of his whereabouts. 
@hztao was leaving Korea. It doesn't take an idiot to figure out how sad and lonely Sehun would be now. Luhan contemplated on leaving an encouraging message when the bells on the door rang and he immediately snapped his head up. 

"Welcome to Tea Hav--- Oh, my God."

Before his eyes stood the unicorn whom he has just been looking at - virtually anyway.

"One large choco bubble tea please." 

"S-sure." Luhan had to fight back his stutter as he tried to peel his eyes away from him. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter