A Confrontation and A Comeback

A Chance Encounter

Narrator's POV

Jiyong, Pete and Sarah walked with their hand luggages to the nearest Mcdonalds cause it was an early flight and none of them were up to a heavy meal. Jiyong kept glancing backwards to Sarah laughing and smiling with Pete. He felt a slight ache in his heart but he told himself that it shouldn't matter. After all, he had just met her and she was already attached. Sarah got them a table while the guys went to order. Suddenly she got startled by Taeyang staring at her after he tapped her on the shoulder.

"Who are you and what are you doing with Jiyong? I'm warning you, don't play any games here. He can't afford to be hurt anymore.", said Taeyang in English to Sarah. Sarah got a shock from his words and gulped down her fears. After all, she works with the media so she cannot afford to stumble upon her words. "Hi Taeyang or should I call you, Youngbae? My name is Sarah and Jiyong picked up something of mine that I dropped by accident. He startled both me and my boyfriend when he tried speaking to me hence he is treating us to a meal to apologize for scaring us. He is standing at the counter currently with my boyfriend. I don't know what kind of girl you take me for but I don't think a girl would be so stupid to try to be a golddigger and introduce her boyfriend at the same time to her target, right?", said Sarah.

Sarah smirked when she saw how defeated Taeyang looked but she did wonder what he meant by Jiyong can't afford to get hurt anymore. Did something happened to him, she wondered. Taeyang reached out his hand to Sarah and said " Ok, I'm sorry. We might have started out on the wrong foot but I'm just looking out for my bro. Hope you understand. Truce?" Sarah reached out his hand to shake it and said "Ok, truce. Let's not mention this to the guys when they come back." Taeyang just nodded his head.

Taeyang's POV

This girl, Sarah has guts. Most girls think of me as the softspoken type and get startled easily when I shock them. This girl just took a deep breath and gave me such a good comeback that I'm lost for words. I do hope that Jiyong is not making a mistake by befriending her. She already has a boyfriend and judging by the way I saw Jiyong glancing back at her earlier when they were walking together, I fear he is making a huge mistake. I never saw those eyes before, not even when he was with Kiko. I just hope that it doesn't end up like my song, Wedding Dress.

 

So what do you think of Taeyang's character here? I know most fanfictions write him to be softspoken but I thought it would be fun to give him a different character for once :) Leave me comments :)