chapter 7

Never leave me

YUNHEE

Where's this guy?He asked me to come here but he the one who's late.What the matter he want to tell me.It's something important?I still can't process what happened in that afternoon.And i didn't want to see his face for this time but suddenly he texted me.I have to go there with forced.Wait,can he tell me tomorrow??I need to go sleep now.Yeah,i already told him like that in the sms but he didn't reply back.

 

Ding..Ding..It just a sms,why the sound is so..oh wait!It's Joonmyeon.I open the sms with a thrilling feelings.All the sleepiness's gone soon as i open the content.

-Meet me at x park now.I have something to tell you.Come quickly!-Suho Tortoise

-But it's 1.00 a.m.Can you tell me tomorrow.I'm so sleepy now.-Yunheena

30 seconds,1 minute,2 minutes...ah,this guy won't reply.I've to go.I got up from bed and grab the blue coat.I walk infront of Jongin's room.He must have fallen sleep.His room in dark...I don't need to told anyone.I just need a few minute. 

My nervous feeling prevent me to feel sleepy.I don't know what will he say but i guess it's something that i don't like.I sat on a wooden,classic bench near the kid amusement park.It's so cold tonight after the snow storm.I tighten my hug on the coat since i forgot to wear mitten and scarf.I were rushed to come here.And then i the one who got here first.Ah this guy..

Suddenly i felt someone put a coat on me."It's cold here,why you don't wear scarf or at least a thick coat?This coat is pretty thin you know." i know who it's.The voice.I love this voice.The voice that i want to hear everyday.I stand up and face him.And wow,he just got a new haircut.It just suit him well."No i don't know,did you ask me to came here just to show your new haircut or to tell me the coat that i wear is thin?" i let out a cold expression before he burst a laugh."What's so funny?". "Nothing,you are too cute when you mad." he let out a chuckle.When  i got a small smile on my lips.Secretly.

"Can you just straight to the point?I'm so sleepy." i made a fake yawn.I don't know how to avoid he again.And suddenly he turn to serious."Hmm..Yunhee,i..i don't know how to say this but i think i have to say this.” he bowed his head like he don't want to see my face.

"We've made the decision.Jimin and i will go to America tomorrow.Jimin's family already move there a few days ago.But she had a some works to do about college's transfer until she's got in accident.I need to follow her about..hmm, maybe 1 year to accompany her at there.And i'll continue my study at there too.I had already bought the tickets and we leave early tomorrow.At 9.00 a.m.So.." he inhale deeply before i cut his word.

"Really..?" i let out a hurt expression.What the sudden..Jimin?America?Accompany?1 year?

"But,why don't you tell me early,why.." tears slipped out from my eyes.It's just don't make sense.

"You're lying.right?" i still don't believe it.Why he do me like this.

"I'm sorry,Yunhee.I'm truly sorry.At first,we don't had any courage to tell you.But Jimin keep wedged me to tell  you today instead of tomorrow.We've no intention to do you like this." more tears rolled down on my cheeks.But he thought the tears are because Jimin and he will leave tomorrow.But the tears are sad tears for lose him.

"No!Of course i not lying you." well,maybe he not lying but i think he had some secret that he didn't tell me.I turn around,make my move to the house before he grab my hand into a hug.I'm struggling to loose the hug but he tighten it more.At the end,I give up.The tears won't stop.All the problems hit me in one day.I hugged him back with all the love feeling in myself.I just let him don't know about my true feelings.

"Say to Jimin i love her forever and please take care herself.Eat more and don't do the dangerous thing." i let off the hug and  chuckle at my words."Please,when i said that to Jimin,i said that to you too.You must behave,alright!" then both of us laugh together."Arasseo,goyangi-ah!!" he still remembered that."Yah!Gobugi!"

"I think you should go home, sleep now,tomorrow you have a flight." i look at his pale,white face skin."Hmm,Yunhee-ah,i'm sorry for these days.I don't treat you nicely.Even since we met Jimin.I'm sorry." he let out a gasp."Yah,how many times you want to say sorry?It's okay,i've forgave you since the first time." he smile sweetly.How i miss that smile that shine on me a long time ago.His slightest smile that i'll miss.

Why i had to share the person i love with my own bestfriend?Why must me?But it's okay to make everyone happy.But i don't happy.

"Goodbye,Joonmyeon.Have a good day at there." i let out a last smile to him.

"Goodbye,Yunhee." he walked away without turn back to face me.I just watching he from the place i stood.

 

Maybe this is people call a farewell,seperation and a break up.

From people we love.