Chapter 1 (final)

Let's Fly Away

"How is she, Soo?" Taeyeon asked when she saw Soo Young walking out from Hyoyeon's room. 

"Hyo's still crying." Soo Young said.

Hyoyeon's girlfriend, Jessica died in a car crash a few days ago. From then on, Hyoyeon's world fell apart. She couldn't believe the fact that her love died. 

Her eyes bloodshot red, her double eye bags appeared, her greasy hair. The members didn't know what to do with her, they took turns to check on her every two hours. 

They canceled all their schedules, how could they continue with their schedules when one of their precious member passed away? they couldn't, of course. 

Hyoyeon refused to release the statement that Jessica passed away. They did Jessica's funeral yesterday and it was horrible seeing Hyoyeon in a crying mess.

"Hyoyeon, you have to eat." Two hours later, it was dinner time. Taeyeon went in to Hyoyeon's room.

"I don't have any appetite. I don't want to eat." Hyoyeon replied and wiped her tears again.

"Hyo, Jessica won't like to see you being like this. You have to be strong especially at times like this." Hyoyeon cried at the mention of Jessica's name. She felt like her heart string got pulled.

"Tae..please...I just want to be alone..for now." Hyoyeon said in a pleading tone.

"Okay, we'll check on you in another two hours and you have to eat a little by then, okay?" Hyoyeon didn't say anything but Taeyeon took it as a yes.

Taeyeon went to the living room and was greeted by her six sisters.

"How was it, unnie?" Yoona and Soo Young who was eating halfway rushed to Taeyeon. They all sit in a circle on the floor.

"She wants to be alone. What should we do?  It's only four days and Hyo's already so worn out. We can't keep Jessica's death a secret for too long. Our fans will find out, somehow." Taeyeon pushed the strands of hair out of her face.

"Let's just not think about that now. Since Hyoyeon unnie wants it this way, then let's do it this way. Hyoyeon unnie just wants what's the best for Sica unnie." The youngest, Seohyun said and secretly wipe her tears thinking of her poor unnie.

"Yeah, I believe Hyoyeon knows Jessica the best." Tiffany added in.

After another two hours, Tiffany went into Hyoyeon's room to check on her and found her sleeping while hugging Jessica's photo frame.

"My poor girl..don't your eyes hurt from crying so much? Have a good rest." Tiffany planted a kiss on Hyoyeon's cheek and tries to get the photo frame out of Hyoyeon's arms to let her sleep better but Hyoyeon held it very tightly. Tiffany smiled at Hyoyeon, knowing how much she loves Jessica.

Tiffany covers Hyoyeon's body with her comforter and exited the room.

"She fell asleep." Tiffany said to the six girls outside. They were too worried about Hyoyeon to sleep before her.

But upon hearing that she's asleep, they went to their respective rooms to get some sleep as well.

The clock hits 12am and Hyoyeon felt someone tapping her shoulder. She opened her eyes and adjusted to the lighting in her room. 

She tries to figure out who was tapping on her shoulder.

"J-Jessica...?" Hyoyeon rubs her eyes to see the figure clearer.

"Yes, it's me baby." Jessica sat on the empty space on the bed beside Hyoyeon.

"I thought you're dead..?" Hyoyeon asks again, she couldn't believe her own eyes.

"I missed you babe. Don't you miss me?" Jessica caresses Hyoyeon's face.

"Of course I miss you babe! Is this.. Your spirit?" Hyoyeon asked while hugging Jessica. The girl she missed so much.

Jessica didn't say anything.

"Hyoyeon I need to go." Jessica forcefully let go of Hyoyeon's hands.

"Don't leave me Sica, don't leave me." Hyoyeon was close to tears again.

"If you don't want me to leave you, then, why don't you follow me? Let's fly away together." Jessica smiled.

"Follow you...? To where?" Hyoyeon's eyes widened.

"That way, we can live together for an eternity. We will never be separated." Jessica ignored Hyoyeon's questions.

"But, you're dead... How can I follow you?" Hyoyeon asks again.

"Do you want to follow me to where I am living now? The place that you girls sent me to." Jessica stretched her hand out, waiting for Hyoyeon to hold.

"The place that we sent you to...?"

"Let's go, baby. I don't want you to fall for anybody else. I want you to stay with me." Jessica still waiting for Hyoyeon to hold her hand.

Upon hearing what Jessica said, Hyoyeon held Jessica's hand and the latter led Hyoyeon to the window.

Jessica unlocked and opened the window, she helped Hyoyeon got up to the chair and slowly looked down, their dorm was at the 10th storey.

"I'm scared, Sica." Hyoyeon held on tightly to Jessica.

"Don't worry Hyo, I'm here with you. Close your eyes and we will be together forever soon." Jessica kissed Hyoyeon's forehead.

Hyoyeon did as she was told, she closed her eyes and slowly leaned forward. Soon, she felt herself in mid air for about 3 seconds before meeting with the ground floor. She felt her head being knocked and was in severe pain. 

After awhile, she couldn't feel anything and her world turned into pitch black.

After about 30 minutes, Hyoyeon stood up and saw Jessica standing right next to her. She smiled and they locked their fingers together while walking.

"We can be together for an eternity now, baby." Hyoyeon smiled, Jessica moved closer to Hyoyeon and their lips locked.

Their spirits disappeared into thin air, and they flew away, to the heavens.