Eleven

[HIATUS] The Devil Dancer and the Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I like you" Rei clutches her hand tightly. Trying her hard to not to give any reaction. It surprises her, she was taken aback.
She purposely acted unlikeable to him, giving the iest act to him. But how come he likes her? He might have a weird taste for girls.
"Then don't. Stop liking me. I'm burden to like, I’m telling you" she scoffs, trying her hardest not look at him. She was flushed, even she shouldn't be.

Kai scoffs back "As if I can control it. Yah, you should be thankful I’m picky, you know".
"I don't like you. End of the story" she stated with finality.
"Then watch me making you fall for me" he smirks wickedly.
"What a conceited ". She exclaims, rolling her eyes from his brutally bluntness.

"Don't lie, I know you like me too". He insists and stare at her intently.
"I know from the first time I saw you ,that you are one hell of a playboy" she made a face, standing up quickly.

Kai is somewhat challenged. No one is turning down to Almighty Kai, specially that he have his ace with her.
She interests him, big time. To the point that he's starting forgetting about a certain bet.

He must not fall for someone like her, he must not fall for a bet target.
Or he will look like a fool in front of his friends.

*

Rei starts building a distance between her and Kai, she should be. She doesn't want any complications, she knows that Kai makes her weak when he's near so she needs to build up a distant wall between them, the last time that she liked someone, that person just break her heart deeply ,she don't want to feel that again. So until she’s not falling, she must run away.

"So guys, this Sunday will be our swimming outing! Who’s excited?" Yunho announces with a high pitch voice. He looks so excited as well.

"Me!" Sulli jumps in excitement, giggles with the others. She's really cute sometimes. If only she's not being y to Rei, she'll like her for sure.
"Aigoo! Our Princess Sulli is veryyy excited" Chanyeol stares at her with warmth.

They spent their day discussing and planning about the 2 days and two night’s vacation, Rei thinks it will be fun, but still she's still nervous. 

It means that she needs to act 24/7 in two ening days. She sighs loudly.

"What's the sigh?" Baekhyun leans too near to her, making her bend her body away from him.
"Nothing, just thinking how much I will pack tonight" thankfully she thinks fast.
"Aren't girls supposed to be excited with packing and shopping?" he his head confusedly.
"Are we? Well, I’m not like them" she replies with challenged voice. That's right. She may act nice and all but still she needs to have her own personality, she just need to act like what she must. She just needs to be nice and kind that's all.

She's still being her after all, it's just that she's just clutching her patience more, not glaring too much and of course the remorseful opinions and the curses, it might sounds too much but then she's still being Rei. All her nice opinions, suggestions, laughs and actions are all her.

"Yeah, that makes you more interesting" he smiled, making his eyes form a cute slit.
They are all too cute for her liking, to be honest. They might not be able to take her true self.



"Rei" she feels like she got frozen for a second when Kai calls her, she looks around to see that they are all alone in an empty hallway of the school.
She abruptly fastens her walk, but Kai didn't budge and runs to her.

He's gritting his teeth as he clutches her wrist roughly. "Where do you think you're going huh?" he scowls. It's obvious that he's not in the mood for bulls and she's about to spit bulls so she just shut it.

"Home?"  She said hesitantly.
"Why are you avoiding me?" he asked with a frown.
"Because I wanted to" she said with a straight face. Being cornered like this is not in her concern anymore.
"Is it because I said last time? Then forget it, I’m not serious with that" he replied, not changing his expression.
That made her taken aback, she's half disappointed and half relief.

"Who said I am?" she blurted out. 
"Then act normally. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter