-- end

Games and Paintballs

Fun day for a game, it is.

For once, Sooyoung felt highly entertained by the mere fact of using paintball guns as a weapon. Her cheery aura pretty much gave away a part of her Amity nature, for the entire event, the girl literally climbed up a tall tree--thanks to the ridiculously long legs she was blessed with--and reached for one of its apples as she waited for a possible prey.

Her eyes landed on a certain figure coming her way; he was tall and lean and awfully familiar since his presence completely revived the hidden butterflies inside her stomach. He walked nearer, until he reached the base of the tree and leaned back against the trunk to relax and avoid the scorching heat of the sun.

Sooyoung silently snickered. Ah, Kris and his plain stupidity.

Taking one bite from the fruit, Sooyoung intentionally let the apple slip within her grasp, letting it hit the spot beside his feet. It seemed like he ignored the fruit the first time he landed his eyes on it, only to notice a huge bite mark afterwards. The moment he stiffened in alarm, the brunette swiftly wrapped her forearms around the branch and dangled her feet right above him as if she was playing with the monkey bars.

Frantically though, he tried to aim his gun towards her but to his luck, Sooyoung had already knocked the weapon away a few meters from him and folded her long, bare legs around his neck. She then released her grip from the tree branch and shifted her entire weight the the poor lad's shoulders, earning a soft grunt from him.

"I'm sorry love, but I have to do this." The girl leaned forward, giving him a quick peck on his cheek before aiming her weapon to his face.

Sooyoung then pulled the trigger in a split second, and unfortunately, sticky blue paint exploded to his face.