FINAL~~

Neighbor Oppa

---neighbor oppa---

Everything in the rooftop of my building was simply decorated for my birthday barbecue. The dimly lit lanterns around the terrace enhance the light from the stars. Everything was almost perfect.

"So everyone is available tonight alrighty?? Okay...okay"  I mumble through the phone as I fumble through my door. My closest friends were gonna come and I needed to buy some last minute stuff just before evening comes.

I felt a sharp thud and suddenly, I felt myself losing balance until a pair of sturdy arms were around my waist. I was too distracted to even realize that I was gonna bump into someone.

"Awwww. , I'm sorry" the person who bumped into me said, his voice deeply y.

Although the person was wearing eye glasses, I was welcomed by the most warm brown eyes.

It must've been a few moments but I was pretty sure he was holding on to me more than necessary and it was pretty awkward to answer him when I was under his face.

I cleared my throat and tried to regain my composure before I could answer him. He must've realized our awkward position and he quickly let me go, looking anywhere but my eyes.

"Oh, uhm.. Don't worry about it, it was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." I muttered.

"Haven't I seen you before??" I ask him. His face was pretty familiar.

"Yeah, we've been neighbors ever since you moved in here. My name is Chanyeol by the way." He says as he offers me his hands.

Although I've been in this building for a good 2 years, I wasn't actually the most social person so I've never met my neighbors.

I accepted his hands "I'm _____________ by the way." I gave him a sheepish smile as I turn to go.

I wasn't sure why but meeting Chanyeol made me feel nervous.

----

"Wow __________ you really bought a lot of food for a few people." My friend Jaja says as they arrive.

I rolled my eyes "well, I thought all of you guys were gonna come but Se Ra and some other people ditched me. I even bought a lot of beer for us."

I really did buy tons of food from chips to chicken to doughnuts to pizza

Even so, the place looked perfect, with the barbecues and burger grilling, a long, and flat bench and some bean bags and some blankets, perfect for a few beers and star gazing.

We wouldn't actually call it a party, with just six girls drinking and eating.

"So _________, how does it feel to be in her twenties and not have a boyfriend?" My friend
Charm jokes.

Ugh it was the talk about my non existent love life again. It was my friends' hobby to make fun of it.

"I-I don'----"

The door to the rooftop burst open, earning a loud thud from the clattering metal doors. And a four noisy guys came in laughing.

All our eyes were on them and they must've felt our presence because they looked mildly surprised.

I really couldn't see well in the dark and I squinted my eyes to see clearly. A tall guy spoke

"Owh, uhm I'm sorry, we didn't realize it was already occupied." He says, smiling.

"Don't worry about it, it's no big deal." I reply.

"__________??" I hear Chanyeol's deep voice call my name. Truthfully, Chanyeol's voice was sounded soothing and familiar.

"Hey, what's up neighbor." I say. I internally slap myself for giving such a pathetic reply.

"Anyway, sorry to disturb you guys, were just gonna go." He says, as he and his friends gave  us a smile and turned for the door.

I was already about to let them go when I see the glaring looks that my friends gave me.

"What are you waiting for! Invite them." My friend My playfully says.

"Yeah, you know this food me beer is gonna be a waste and besides, your neighbor has cute friends" Jaja adds as the pushes me towards the door.

I was reluctant to invite them at first but they were right, and what was I gonna lose anyway.

I jogged towards the door. Thankfully, Chanyeol and his friends weren't too far yet.

"Chanyeol!" I call unto him. He looked back, giving me a confused smile.

I cleared my throat. "I was just wondering uhmm if you and your friends wanted to join us for barbecue, I mean you know." I say as I give him a sheepish smile.

He turned to his friends and they seem to agree.

---

The seemingly awkward night was surprisingly fun.

Chanyeol, together with his friends Kai, Sehun, and Kyungsoo were very funny.

"And then, Chanyeol wrapped himself up in foil, assuming nobody saw him." Kai finishes his story, the beer taking effect on his wobbly voice.

Most of the girls already left and it was just me, Jaja, Charm and My. They were probably gonna sleep at my place, if only Charm and My wasn't already sleeping on the bench with Luhan and Kyungsoo.

"I swear I thought Suho hyung wouldn't find me that night.." Chanyeol replies, lightly laughing at his own stupidity.

Most of us were tipsy, we lost tract of how many beers we drank and the night was getting deeper.

Jaja's phone beeped. "Ugh, guys. I have to go now. I totally forgot I had errands to do tomorrow." She says as she gets up

"I was just about to go to, I'll drop you off." Kai says, getting up himself.

The two has been flirting indiscreetly the whole night and they were obviously interested with each other.

With everyone asleep, and Jaja and Kai leaving. I was left alone with my cute neighbor Chanyeol.

We were sitting in the piled blankets I had on the floor, and we were sharing another blanket to cover ourselves from the cold. The stars were twinkling and aside from the light blow of the wind, everything was peacefully quiet.

I would've slapped myself for being so awkward if he hadn't cleared his throat and flashed me a dazzling smile.

"Everyone left, I guess we better go to sleep too." I say, making a motion to get up.

I felt five fingers wrap around my wrist and a light pull. I looked down and saw Chanyeol, intently looking at me.

"Let's just stay like this for awhile." He says gently, it sounded almost like a whisper.

I gladly obliged, going back to where I was before I stood up. Strangely, I didn't feel weird about spending time with Chanyeol. Something about him felt familiar and comfortable.

"Why haven't I met you before." He says, with his deep and husky voice. He was looking towards the sky, appreciating the stars that we don't often see.

It must've been the alcohol in my system, but I couldn't think of anything to say. Everything was a mess inside my head but being here with Chanyeol felt so right.

Finally, he looked at me. I was surprised by our proximity and and our eyes locked. I could almost feel his breath on my cheek.

Something about him drew me in and I couldn't look away. I wouldn't deny the fact that I was attracted to him.

He leaned in and dipped his face on mine, our lips meeting for the first time. His lips felt soft and plump and he tasted pleasant. His kiss chaste and passionate at the same time.

I wasn't sure what I was doing, I knew it was wrong to kiss someone I just met but something so wrong felt so right.

I pulled away, unsure if it was the right thing to do. When our lips parted it felt as if something was missing.

He his lips, his lazy eyes not leaving mine.

"You don't know what you want." He comments, a wicked grin forming into his face.

It didn't feel awkward at all, I then decided that I knew what I wanted. I wanted him to kiss me again.

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck, he looked seemingly confused at first, then he flashed me his infamous smiles and I was lost in him.

Our lips met again, the seemingly innocent kiss deepened and he my bottom lip for entrance. I was hesitant at first because, truthfully, I didn't know how to kiss. But then I decided he could probably teach me.

I opened my mouth and gladly allow him to enter. I wasn't usually the submissive type but I let him take the lead. Our kisses were getting heated and his hands were roaming around my waist while my fingers brushed through his hair.

If we didn't have to breathe I swear I would've never pulled away from his kisses. When I did pull away, we were both breathless. He smiled at me, bit his lips, looked into my eyes and places a chaste kiss on my forehead. I felt my cheeks burn

"You are incredibly y right now." He finally says before we let the alcohol and the sleepiness take us in.

That night I fell asleep in chanyeol's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Now some chanyeol spam :)

Photos are not mine, credits to the owners